Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly... it’s coming, you’ll know... especially if you test twice a day!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Ruby0709. I have only tested once a day since CD 10, but tonight I will test and after that I will test twice a day till the lines get darker. I am actually getting excited considering that I am partially on the fence with the whole baby thing. Do you know much about baby asprin as I hear people taken them and I just bought some today. Can it be taken throughout the entire cycle or what as I have no idea.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I have not taken baby aspirin and I don’t know anything about it. How many months have you been trying?

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- I used digital ones and it was so simple, I would recommend them if you have any doubt. I was also planning on using pressed next month if this month hadn't worked. I would also say that if your cm is watery and you have a second line on the opk maybe you should start the every other day bding now.

6 years ago

@Ruby0709. Today was my first pill.

@Prayingfor1. Hey girl. I hope your pregnancy is going well. We were able to squease in quickie last night and I am not sure if tonight will be possible as he likes the every other day and plus that would help his swimmers to rejuvenate and build up.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- So far I am doing pretty good. Some days I feel pretty lousy but I am progressing well so far. I think the every other day method is best, give the swimmers time to build and rest before the race for the egg. Are you still temping?

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Yes, I am still temping. So far the last 3 days, its been Deja vu (stuck at 97.9). Took a OPK this morning and the line didn't get darker so I am not going to share it. My ovaries hurt, even to sit down and walk. So if this is going to be a 28 day cycle then today would be my ovulation day. Hoping to BD tonight. I'm glad things are going well for you. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly too. I really enjoyed being pregnant and feeling all the kicks and pokes, plus can feel the hiccups and its so cute.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- I really hope that the opk's help you and that this is your cycle. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. I want to hear how it goes for you. So far pregnancy has not been particularly enjoyable for me. I'm sure it will get better once I am past the first trimester and especially once I start being able to feel things but for now I am not exactly enjoying this. It will all be so worth it though.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. That sucks that things aren't enjoyable for you but every woman/pregnancy is different. I will keep you updated on how things are going. The OPKs are confusing but that's all I can say . Are you wanting to know the sex of the baby?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Prayingfor1 - what are you not enjoying? I must say I kinda feel the same. My husband is anxious over every cramp I get. I also hate keeping it a secret. We are also considering putting an offer in on a house so my anxiety is sky high. We currently rent and are so carefree. A house and a baby are just huge to be happening all at once. I guess better now than when the baby arrives.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo