Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Dragonfly23- Hehe. I know what you mean, I actually thought we might have missed mine because we had missed the few days before and then couldn't bd the day I got my positive opk. I have read that every other day is actually better though because it allows more sperm to build. Sounds like you are on track though to catch that egg when it decides to be released.

6 years ago

@dragon fly some people do every other day for two weeks..others use Sperm meets egg plan..others just go on feelings or everyday after positive opk so I was just wondering

User Image

6 years ago

@dragon fly some people do every other day for two weeks..others use Sperm meets egg plan..others just go on feelings or everyday after positive opk so I was just wondering

User Image

6 years ago

User Image

6 years ago

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Your message was posted 4 times . We try to do it every other day but it also depends on his mood as last month it only happened once so very hard to conceive on one try.

@prayingfor1. My God I hope you are right on that one. Be devastating to miss out again. I checked the calculators on here and on a 26 day cycle, I should ovulate today and if that is the case then my temp should rise tomorrow; right? Did you track your temps this cycle and have them posted on here? I am curious.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragon fly clearly time for my day to end don't know how that happened!!!!

Good luck either way..somehow timing just gets so tricky..we have diff schedules and he travels so finding right mood and time is sometimes tricky..i suppose at somepoint I might lose the mood thing and just tell him I need him to be present!..lol

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Thank you! Yes, I would just tell him, honey I need you home at this time. Good luck to you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- I have been temping on this site but I'm not sure how to post it... I'll try to see if I can make it public or something.

6 years ago

@@Dragonfly23- I think I figured out how to post it on my page. Feel free to look.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo