Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@purplesummer1205. No, my app does not predict ovulation. I was just reading on one of the websites that Ovulation bleeding happens the day of Ovulation. I will take a look at your chart and if you want to take a look at mine and see what you come up with you can, that would be greatly appreciated. I tried using FF but I can't seem to get the app to work for me or be able to log in so I can put my temps in. Is there another app I can use that can track if I ovulated or not? Your chart isn't showing up on here.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I really think your ovulating today, Do you do OPK?
On the day of ovulation there is sometimes, but not always, a drop in temperature. About 1-2 days after ovulation there is usually an increase in temperature by at least 0.2 degrees. I would keep BDing.
Have you always did a chart? this is my 4 month charting so i ovulate sometime around CD16-CD18 on a 32 day cycle. After this weekend i will be M.I.A. LOL!!! I did spot this past cycle on my first day of opk but we didnt get to BD the 2 days prior bc of family over so i really think i missed my most fertile days. we got the day of and after only.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Today you think I am? No I haven't done OPKs and I wouldn't know how to read them or interpret them. I went down to the store to pick some up as I too was curious if I am close to it or not; or if I am even ovulating. I looked at the price and was thinking, I will wait till next cycle if this doesn't turn out to be the one. I have to place my order in soon so I will also order my OPKs at the same time. I just started charting since June; but really charting the last two months (never temped on AF days; but now I am). I had spotting yesterday so my DH and I BD. Not sure if tonight will happen so tomorrow it is as we try to every other day, so hope it won't be too late for us. Hope we caught the egg if today is the day or yesterday. I remember with my last pregnancy and going off of my app, we BD the day before ovulation and conceived. So, this time we did the day of (based on my app). The last time we BD was four days ago, so keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 if you can’t tonight I would try Morning time. Sometimes it makes the day better! Lol

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I wish that was the case but I think it would be after work or before bed as I work early in the morning and besides hubby says tomorrow. Also, I just had a traumatic experience to do anything. I'm okay with it as you never know how long the egg will last for. Trying to remain hopeful.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ dragon fly I chart on both fertility friend and ovagraph and also on this site (OCD much..lol)..so maybe try ovagraph or this site..

My temps are also a bit funny as I think I have O'd - cm back to creamy/sticky but no temp spike yet..so if you had O'd your temps should then remain elevated as @Beautiful 38 said..you can see our charts on here and where the software then draws the coverline after the temp increase..since you have your records you could easily populate for this month..so just keep bding..if you have some opks then maybe just do a test to see if you get a test line darker than control..updated my settings so you should be able to see my charts now..

I also randomly have sore nipples..never had this before..these bodies play games with our minds!!!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205- Your chart looks good, you can see mine as well. i

@dragonfly- Did your temp rise today?

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1 - WOW! I can't believe she said that! And just because you got pregnant on your own doesn't mean you have enough progesterone! :( I'm sorry she said that. Not cool!

Update: I'm 8dpo now and ever since I woke up, I have had a strong, constant sharp pain on my left. I'm also pretty nauseous! Trying so hard not to go test a hundred times!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Thank you for allowing me to see your chart. I do have my records, can you not see them?

@Beaut1ful38. Yes the temp rose a bit. I didn't have a good sleep and I did get out of bed for a brief second around 4am, so hope that didn't have anything to do with my temp rise.

Still bent out of shape from last night traumatic experience so forgive me if I am a bit quiet. I need to stop blaming myself and that accidents happen and that everything will be okay.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ dragon fly thanks I can see yours now..but I'm not actually sure what to make of it..your temps ideally would have remained high after that spike on CD21..is there anything that could have caused that temp to be higher than usual?..maybe you can try disregarding that temp and see if you still get a coverline?..I think they say you need 3-4 sustained high readings..its so confusing right!

@Beaut1ful38 are you waiting to test?

I'm crossing fingers for a temp rise otherwise I'm out again as DH is travelling

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo