Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Melplus1 OMG

@dragonfly23 I hope you get your BFP this month!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! Keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - Thank you!!!

@Prayingfor1 - Haha My DH would always ask me with our first what it was this week, and I would tell him what food it was comparable to in size. And that's what we would call it for that week!

User Image

6 years ago

@MePlus1 & @Prayingfor1. Just a quick question ladies. Did you have any early pregnancy cravings? I've been craving salt and the only time I will actually eat with salt is on McDonald's fries (not like there isn't enough salt on them to begin with ) and corn on the cob. But I have been craving pretzels so made my husband get me pretzel sticks.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Meplus1- Haha! That's what my fiance is doing, I'm just kinda sticking with poppy for now. This week we apparently have an orange seed lol.

@Dragonfly23- I haven't had many cravings, I've had more food aversions. Like my coffee. It hasn't tasted as amazing as it usually does to me since a few days after ov. Which turned out to be a good thing! That being said though I am massively craving pudding today, I haven't had pudding in at least 5 years lol.

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - Yes!!! LOL I have craved cheese, fruit smoothies, and pizza like crazy!!

User Image

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- Now that I am thinking about it I do remember having a huge craving for a burger from a particular place that did not go away until I got one, but I don't remember when exactly that was. Also, now that you have me thinking of pretzels I really want a good soft pretzel lol.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Oh sorry. I hope you get your soft pretzel .... slides pretzel through screen; here you go . Didn't see your other comment till now. Yea, pudding is great but five years is a long time. I craved ice cream sandwiches like crazy and I don't eat chocolate. A burger sounds good to me right about now as I'm hungry and pretzels only takes the edge off.

@MePlus1. All foods that would make my IBS go through the roof but so worth it in the end.

Well hope the salt craving is a good sign and just having a slight headache.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@prayingfor1- i was being nosy LOL and took a look at your chart, i see the "triphasic temp shift" But your CM is normal? or is it more?
Sorry im asking personal questions, just trying to get a since bc a lot of websties say CM is not a good indicator. What are your thoughts?

@MePlus1- Do you chart? or Did you notice what changed for you on this cycle?

AFM, still waiting on O, but i did notice last night of an "increase drive" maybe bc Tuesday starts my fertile week?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I do not chart anything. Sorry, I guess I missed that class. LOL I never really understood how to. I do feel when I ovulate though, so I just listen to my body. I know that sounds wacky, but it pretty much yells in my face every ovulation since I had my first baby. Also, this one and the last pregnancy (over the summer that ended in mc), we used Pre-Seed every time we BD'd in the fertile week. That stuff ROCKS!!!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo