Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 719 Replies | Last Page

I did post it <3 it’s my 10dpo one :)

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11- Yes!!! I see something!!! Now it just needs to get darker

User Image

6 years ago

Meplus1: Hopefully it gets darker!!! :)

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11. I hope it gets darker for you. I looked at it and had a rough time seeing it so didn't want to vote if I was unsure.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I appreciate that girl! I tweaked it to help it pop but I’ll tell you what.... it definitely is there now!

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11- Baby dust to you and sticky vibes, hope it gets darker by tomorrow. i tried looking but my allergies are bad today so my eyes are not 100.
@dragonfly23 and @Burn2Ash That is good on temp!!! yeah!!

6 years ago

@vettechgirl11. I looked at the grey scale portion of it and I thought I did see something at the beginning of the fat tip of the hairpin. Is that where the line should be? Sounds embarrassing.

As hard as it may seem for me, but I am slowly thinking that I am out as I got no symptoms at all; boobs don't hurt, no cramps or any other tell tale symptoms. The only thing that I can say is the watery-creamy cm that even made it to my underwear and the high soft cervix. Just now, I thought I felt a poking in my left side. I know I am not out till AF shows but one would think they would have more symptoms than that. Sigh...

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - Have you heard of the site twoweekwait.com? I would always go there and read the posts during my 2WW. People who got a bfp would post their symptoms by dpo, and there are tons of them who didn't have any symptoms at all.... wishing you baby dust!

User Image

6 years ago

@MePlus1. Oh yes, I've been on there many times but there is only so much reading a person can do to set their mind at ease. I will take a look and see if I can set my mind at ease. Thank you and congrats on your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - Thank you!!! I hope it helps! Good luck!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo