Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 719 Replies | Last Page

officially out..AF just arrived..good luck to everyone waiting to test

User Image

6 years ago

Just checked my cervix, high and soft, unfortunately there is brown creamy CM. I’m thinking I may start here soon

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettech..hopefully its not AF and its stays away..I cant remember if somone asked if you had thought about temping maybe for a cycle or 2 so you can pinopint O more accurately to help with timing and also when to test..?

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 How are you this morning?

Also How Is Everyone Else! It's a New Week let's see what it brings.

AFM, Today I am 2dpo, Nothing unusual Temp rise, CM creamy, and Breast starting to get sore, Just Confirmation that I Ovulated on CD18.

6 years ago

@purplesummer: I haven’t temped before but I might do that next cycle. I started spotting yesterday and then today nothing. So I don’t know what to think.

@beauitful: I’m exhausted, emotional, and my boobs are tender. It feels like AF is around the corner yet when I check, it’s just brown creamy cm. Was slightly red yesterday but then I woke up this morning and nothing. I don’t know what to think :

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11- I would try tempting if you can, it helped me pinpoint ovulation and timing BDing just right, so we didnt burn ourselves out. But i am no expert, since this is our 4th TTC month. Still trying to figure out my body functions LOL, every month is different. That is what i get discouraged about. i am hoping this cycle i can stay calm and not over think anything.
How many dpo are you again? Do you think it could be IB?

6 years ago

Today would be 16dpo and it could be.... my vag is swollen and it’s hard to check as of late but right now it’s just taking forever to make its way down if it is AF

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 Your not out yet, keep us updated.

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to send to all who received there this cycle.

Those that are on to the next, i did make a new post for JULY 2018 forum for us to continue our TWW or more!!

6 years ago

Thank you!!

I wish all of you with a a and to those of you moving to the next forum, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and wishing you lots of !!! and thank you all so much for your kindness and support!!!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo