Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Vettechgirl- I have used dollar store test and no Evap lines as of last cycles. This cycle I used the dollar store opk test and they worked great. I will actually be using a dollar store test tomorrow as I will be 12dpo.

6 years ago

Because if you look at my test currently, I went back a couple hours later and saw a pink second line. It took a while to show up but I posted it to get some opinions on it.

User Image

6 years ago

Did some research here is what I found.
Reviews: False positive tests are very infrequent, which makes New Choice highly accurate with claims of over a 99% accuracy rate.
Hope that helps! I will take a look at your picture and see.

6 years ago

Thanks girl for the hope <3

User Image

6 years ago

I can't believe it! The progesterone cream worked! I'm pregnant! Prayingforone and dragonfly you were right about the spotting being implantation bleeding. I'm crying, two years and first month on progesterone and then a bfp. Thank you ladies for the support! I posted the photo. I had to shrink the picture so I could post it so you will need to zoom in on it. My poor husband can't see the line because of being near to legally blind, he could barely see the control line. Do you guys think a digital will pick up the hcg if I test at 11dpo with a digital. He would be able to see the words pregnant or +yes fine. Lol I hope I have a sticky bean!

TTC #1

6 years ago

@Sweetlips- Oh, I am so happy for you!!! I will keep sending positivity your way that this is your sticky bean!! I have read that digital tests are not as sensitive so maybe give it another couple of days before you do that. Hehe, I'm crying with excitement for you!

6 years ago

Omg sweelips!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! What cream did you purchase? And where can I get it?

User Image

6 years ago

@sweetlips - congratulations! Hope you have a healthy & happy pregnancy.

AFM - the just got me. CD1 all over again. :'( I'm pretty crushed, been trying for 16 months for my rainbow and it just seems like it's not going to happen. We again have to stop trying for awhile as I am supposed to be in my dad's wedding next Aug in Canada and if I get pregnant in the next couple of cycles I either won't be able to fly in late preg or the baby would be too young. Just seems like a baby is just out of my reach.

GL to all you ladies still yet to test this month. FX'd you get your BFP's!

6 years ago • Post starter

@prayingforone thank you!

@vettechgirl It's called emerita pro gest. It was recommended to me and it's on amazon. It's a very low dose progesterone cream but I started taking it after a positive opk. I would check with your doctor first before using it since you are still getting positive pregnancy tests. I was almost certain I had low progesterone, I had it tested but the lab forgot to run the test and I wasn't willing to wait another month. I was using it to help me conceive. I will have to continue using it until the second trimester now.

TTC #1

6 years ago

YAY for you sweetlips!..

Vettech I can see the line so hopefuly it keeps getting darker

@ Tryingafterloss I'm so sorry hey..sending hugs your way

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo