Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Tryingafterloss yes the internet cheapies help the guilt!..this is the challenge with the long cycles too..the tww..well we just have to hold on till at least 10-12dpo right..who knew poas could be an addiction!

I cant even trust symptoms either cause the cycle I conceived my son I had zero symptoms!. We had just been on a holiday that coincided with my O and got in lots of BD before and after O..but no symptoms after..i only tested because we were going out for dinner that night and were going to have drinks!

User Image

6 years ago

Hey all! I'm baaaaaaackkkk :)

Still no baby but I'm more hopeful as today I'm experiencing what feels like someone kicked my uterus. So maybe implantation? Anywho how is everyone?!

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 - Welcome, welcome. What CD are you on? or DPO?

@purplesummer1205 - my last successful pregnancy was over 17yrs ago and I only remember being extremely nauseous for the first 3 months. With my MC last year I don't think my HCG got high enough for me to experience much nausea, but I did have the extreme fatigue, heartburn and gassy!! FX'd for us this month! :)

6 years ago • Post starter

Well I've been away from this site for awhile. My work has started back up again so I've been kept busy. Which is s good thing.

Two days ago CD10 I had a lot of EWCM so I decided to take an ovulation test. It was negative, but the test line was fairly close to the control line colour. Yesterday CD11 the opk was even closer to the control line colour and this morning I took another and Im pretty sure it's a positive. I've never ovulated this early. I have longer cycles and usually ovulate around CD19 but it looks like I'll ovulate around CD13 or 14. Has anyone had this happen? Thank god my husband and I have been BDing the past few days for fun. I'm just hoping my egg will be mature enough. ???? I will post my opk test.

@Ruby0709 I also spot 4 days before my period. I have not tried clomid yet but I will be using progesterone cream this cycle.

TTC #1

6 years ago

I am currently 3dpo and I feel like someone has bruised my uterus ::::looks at SO::: anyways... I just hope this time is it. I have dealt with a lot of miscarriages and it honestly has taken a huge toll on my heart and mind. How have you guys been doing?

User Image

6 years ago

Hi all... CD 6 today - 4 days pre-AF spotting, 2 days AF, 4 days spotting. My anxiety is sky high at this point. I feel like something is so wrong hormonally and my appointment with the doctor is still a week away.

@Sweetlips - Did you talk to your doctor about the cream or are just trying it on your own? Which brand? Let me know how it goes!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205 & @Tryingafterloss Thank you much for all of both of your feed back we have been BD everyday!! So hopefully fingers crossed we can make it happen..

Thank you
Baby Dust to all of you!! =)

6 years ago

@sweetlips - Welcome to the TWW! FX'd your eggs are mature enough. I am usually a late "O er " as well, however this month I O'd right between CD14 & 15 which is 5-6days early. I'm hoping we are successful this month.

@ Vettechgirl11 - That sounds like a promising amount of BDing. FX'd you get your BFP this month.

@trying4baby#1 - You're welcome! We're all here to support and encourage each other that's why I love this site so much. Keep us posted on your symptoms and test results.

AFM - CD 20, 5dpo - I have not slept a good nights sleep in 4 nights. I am suffering from Insomnia so bad! Yesterday PM the sore BBs started! I am getting tingling breasts and super sensitive nipples (TMI) and major acid reflux. I experienced these exact same symptoms with my previous pregnancy before the MC. I don't want to get excited just yet cause I could just be symptom spotting and psyching myself out! Has anyone else been getting insomnia?

6 years ago • Post starter

@tryingaftetloss

Yeah I would say so. We did the every other day method. I hope to God that this is it. :)

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Seems like all of us are in the TWW1.. 7dpo no symptoms my end really except the fatigue..im sleeping enough but just feel tired. I had a slight temp dip today so will see how the temps look the next few days

@Ruby0709 try to keep busy and not worry too much till doctors and hopefully they can do some preliminary tests. I try to remember that even doing everything perfectly there's only a 20% chance every month!. Sometimes it takes our bodies a little longer to recover from BC so you. What were you on?..would you consider temping for a cycle or two as this also might give you some insight into when ovulation is happening in relation to your positive opk's and whether the surge is actually leading to O.

to us all!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo