Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@purplesummer1205 & rachie1 - welcome ladies! Wishing you both baby dust!

I am on CD9 I've been temping everyday and I think it may not be for me. I do not have a consistent sleep / wake cycle and I know my timing for temps is causing fluctuations and improper temps. I have been taking evening primrose oil since CD1 which is new for me and I suspect it caused my normal 4 day period to be 7, which is fine cause it was light. I am starting my OPKs tomorrow and when I get my LH surge we'll be using conceive easy. We are also following the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan). Hoping this is my month of successful TTC since I have had nothing but BFN's for the past 16 months! FX'd for our rainbow baby!

6 years ago • Post starter

Good Day ladies! CD 10 now, I'm feeling super cramping today, which does sometimes happen when I'm leading up to ovulation (I have PCOS so sometimes ovulation is a bit painful for me) my lower back has been aching on/off since before this cycle began. I didn't temp this morning as I had a bad nights sleep and was awake every other hour! :(

Hi, i'm currently in Cd1. The wicked witch showed her face this morning. i'm actually surprise i didnt have any PMS this month. she actually showed up earlier than expected. we've been ttc since January 2016 with no luck at all. and my heart breaks everytime af shows or doesnt show and still a bfn. i have pcos and i'm praying that we get lucky soon.

6 years ago

@belizeanmama - welcome! I'm sorry to hear AF showed up today. I feel your struggle! I'm on month 23 TTC with one loss May 2016 :(

Today is CD11 - yesterday I ended up getting quite a large glob of EWCM (sorry TMI) to go along with my ovulation cramping! Now normally in my cycles I'm a late ovulator (CD 17-22) but I feel like I'm ovulating early this month. DH & 1 have BD on CD 6,8&9 so far and we used conceive easy. My OPK yesterday at 2pm was negative and my BBT charting is not very accurate at this point so I have no idea what's really happening. I'm just going to keep following the SMEP and using conceive well and pray for the best! Now maybe someone can help me, I've been taking Evening primrose oil since CD 1 and I know after ovulation you should stop taking it, but seeing as I cannot confirm O has occurred should I continue to take it for a few more days?

@belizeanmama - welcome!

@Tryingafterloss maybe try do 2 OPK's a day today and tomorrow and see if you get a positive. But I would trust your body with the EWCM and continue BD..maybe if CM has changed in the next day or two or positive opk which ever happens 1st then you can stop the evening primrose oil..

AFM I have had some cramping so suspect O is coming..last month I got distinct O pains CD13 so a bit early but that was 1st cycle off BC so im expecting a shorter cycle. My opk was negative though there was at least a line which I didn't have same time last cycle

User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies... I've moved over from the May group. I started spotting yesterday which means AF should be here by Thursday. I'm 34, ttc my first, have been using OPKs the past 3 cycles and get clear positives! However, we haven't had any luck. September will be our fourth month really trying but sixth month off of birth control. I'm going to see a doctor on the 20th. Each month that goes by, I get more and more concerned because of my age :(

Good luck to all this month!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ Ruby0709 I know its hard but try not to worry too much..I hope you are BDing leading up to positive OPK and also after..
Good luck and sending babydust your way!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer... yes, last month we BD on CD 11, 13, 14, 16, 17 and 18. Positive OPK was CD 16. The month before, we followed SMEP. Just no luck yet. FX for this cycle!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@holly860 - Have you had your bloodwork done?

@purplesummer1205 - I did 2 OPK's yesterday, 2nd one was darker than the earlier one, but this morning's OPK looks the same if not lighter than last night's (could be the lighting though)

@sweetlips - I have only ever used progesterone when I got my BFP last march, but they didn't stop the MC, so I'm not much help on that subject.

AFM I'm on CD12 and I am in so much discomfort. I'm starting to worry that I may have a cyst on my right ovary as it is quite painful on that side. I again am having loads of EWCM today, I'm not sure if its the EPO, or if I really am gearing up for the big O. I have made a DR's appointment for today to check things out. Hopefully I'll get an US to see what's going on in there! :P Been experiencing frequent urination as well so hoping its not an UTI.
I'm pretty devastated to say that I believe my puppy ate my BBT thermometer, plastic case and all!! (She's a bit of a monster!) I'm keeping an eye on her to make sure she's ok, but I will have to order a new one and start all over again next month. :( LOL the joys of being a woman TTC!!! :S

Tryingafterloss- I am on CD 10 and having some EWCM as well,
It's not very much but I am usually a late ovulater. CD 16-18.
I have no idea what my body is doing. We did dtd today just in case.
I won't be going in for blood work until CD 21. See if I am actually ovulating.
I never was before and that's why it took so dam
Long lol.
Hopefully you get in for an ultrasound. See if it is a cyst. I had one at the beginning of my last pregnancy and it was very sharp and painful.

Ruby0709- sorry af arrived for you. I hope that this is your month!

I Am hoping this is our month but I feel so down about it all. I just don't get pregnant easily.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo