Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Ksyd94- I am 10dpo today, or 8 if I follow this site, and I had some super light, barely even noticeable spotting last night too. I'm cramping as well and am afraid it will turn into AF too. I hope it doesn't mean AF is coming for either of us.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1 and @Ksyd94- To me sounds like it could be IB which usually is 6-10dpo.

Today for me its just been an up and down emotional roller coaster. one min feel next minute feel mild dull cramps
Fertility Friend says i'm 13dpo, but this site says i'm 11dpo today.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1 & @ksyd94. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you that the spotting leads to Implantation Bleeding and hope you get your BFPs soon.

Only on CD 9 and feel a bit of twinges in my ovaries but other than that not much going on. Still taking my temps at the regular time.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38- That is so frustrating! That's what my issue is, FF says 10dpo, CTP says 8dpo. I don't know what to believe so that makes it hard to figure out what is normal or when I can try testing. I have been having the mild, dull, intermittent cramping too. Last night it so mild I kept having to stop and think about whether they were really cramps or not lol.

6 years ago

Thanks everyone! I hope it is IB for us too!

@prayingfor1 I have had some mild cramping too for a couple of days. & this morning, 430 am, when I was driving to work, I had a very sharp pain in the middle of my lower abdomen. NEVER had that before. I have had spotting before AF before so I don't want to get my hopes us but I am praying this could be it for the both of us!!

It is SUPER frustrating playing the waiting game. If my spotting stops I will test in 2 days!! Goodluck and prayers got everyone!!!

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1 Let just go with CTP calendar, give more Hope and Faith we still in. i guess that is why it doent give me a coverline, because i put FF ovulation set date in.

6 years ago

well, AF came this weekend, im starting over as well CD 3 for me!!

6 years ago

@Ksyd94 and Beaut1ful38- I have decided that it is good signs for all of us and we will all get our BFP's soon.

@Tryingafterloss- I am so sorry to hear that AF got you.

@ Dragonfly23- When do you usually ovulate? Oh, and thank you!

6 years ago

i really thought this was the month, so different than every other month. ugh!!! My body did some mean tricks, but i started spotting Pink CM today i think AF will arrive tomorrow or later tonight on time. i really dont think its IB its to late for that. Im ok, hubby was sad had tears, we are planning next month now. Could i ask a question....what could i do diffidently? Vitamins, i don't get much EW during ovulation, only thing I do OPK and Chart tempting.

CD1 Starts today.

trying4baby#1- sorry im with you though on to the next cycle.

Vettechgirl11 - How are you today? Doctor visit yer?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38- I'm so sorry to hear that. I am losing hope as well. My cramping is still not like my usual AF cramping but it is getting a bit stronger so I think I will probably get AF in the next few days as well. If you are not getting much EWCM maybe try pressed. If you are not familiar with it, it's a sperm safe lube that mimics fertile cm. Actually it's supposed to not only be safe but designed to nourish the sperm. If this turns out to not be my cycle I will be using that next cycle myself.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo