Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Ksyd94 - I think that a few days is plenty of time after implantation! I usually start to see a second line at 10dpo. As for the sharp pains, it could be normal for both AF and pregnancy. Do you normally get them when you're expecting AF? I have felt them in both cases, but everybody is different...
Good luck! :)

User Image

6 years ago

KEYD- I tested three days after my implantation bleeding and got my bfp then. So hcg should show up. I also had sharp pains in my abdomen, they have subsided now and I have some very mild cramping which is normal for pregnancy. Sounds promising! I hope you get your bfp tomorrow.

I am 1 hour away from my first doctors appointment. I am hoping the blood draw shows a good amount of hcg!

TTC #1

6 years ago

@sweetlips - Good luck! I'll be sending good sticky vibes your way!

User Image

6 years ago

@meplus1 I haven't had sharp pains before AF in the past. This is new to me. I had the first really sharp pain in the morning of the day that I had my spotting and have had a few less intense ones since then. Hoping its a good sign :)

@sweetie that's great to hear! Congrats again on your BFP! & I hope you have great news from your bloodwork! I will be sure to let y'all know about the outcome in the morning. I saw where you said you used progesterone cream this cycle. I'm thinking of trying it if I haven't gotten my BFP soon!

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205 Thank you for the warm welcome!
@Ksyd94 For You!!!
@Vettechgirl11- I'm sorry. Your not alone we here for you!
@MePlus1- i will be trying Preseed this cycle. I will be following your story hoping for a BFP.
As for me I'm ready to start this next cycle!!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I hope Preseed works for you too! Just a few things about it... you don't need a lot, we only use 2-3 on the tube depending on how much fluid I have naturally. Also, I do not get up afterwards (usually until morning), but if you need to I would recommend using a softcup. I hope it works for me again! I'll let you know. I'll start testing in a week and a half! Feels like forever! Ugh ;)

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 and meplus1... I also tried preseed this month, will let you know if it worked! 6 dpo for me today.

Tomorrow is my progesterone test but I think I have to miss it. Does anyone know if it makes a difference getting the test done the morning of CD 22 instead of 21?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Ruby0709 - Good luck! I hope it worked for you! I'm not sure about the prog test. Sorry! Is that through your doctor or is that something that you purchased and do at home?

User Image

6 years ago

Ruby- my doctor says it doesn't matter as long as you know that it is cd22 that you got the progesterone test done.

TTC #1

6 years ago

@meplus1... my doctor ordered it along with some other tests... I spot ~ 4-5 days before all the way up to AF each month so she suspects a luteal phase defect or low progesterone.

Thanks sweetlips. I'll make sure I let the doc know I went CD 22 instead of 21.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo