Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@MountainMama- Oh, I am so sorry to hear that! Did they have any idea why you might be having symptoms then? I really hope the fertility Dr can help shed some light onto what's going on. Keep me updated please.

6 years ago

Thank you, Prayingfor1. AF finally came and I talk to my doctor next week.

I will move to July forum.

MountainMama -- 47 year old mom of 3 (20yo DD, 17yo DD, 4.5yo DS) TTC #4

6 years ago

Hey ladies, all my previous helpful ladies that are enjoying pregnancy...Hope all is well, but have a question could yall look at my chart on my page and give me an opinion on your thought of my temp? i want to test tonight but should i hold off a few days?? i am currently 10dpo

6 years ago

Beaut1ful38 - I have always seen a line (when I do get a positive) starting at 10dpo. I say go for it!

User Image

6 years ago

I’d wait til 12 DPO.

I had to get an unexpected ultrasound yesterday. The doctor wanted to make sure my pregnancy was not ectopic cause of some intense cramping. Everything ended up fine and I got an early peek at the heartbeat. 131 beats per minute. My due date is now June 13th, which makes conception September 20 - the same day as my “peak” clear blue digital ovulation test. Makes sense!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Ruby: Glad to hear your baby is in the right place!

So I feel so much better after my ultrasound. I’m also two days further along then I though. So I’m eight weeks today with a due date of June 5. BABY’s heart was beating at 174bpm!

TTC #1

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38- I would wait a couple more days, just to be sure.

@Ruby0709- I am so happy to hear that things are going well and that the cramping wasn't anything to worry about.

@Sweetlips- Seeing that first ultrasound makes it all better doesn't it? Your EDD is now what my Dr thought at first. My ultrasound pushed mine back by 4 days, which is exactly when my opk and temps said, so mine is now June 9th.

I go see my Dr again on Fri so she can tell me what the plan is with my fibroid. Unfortunately, my ultrasound seemed to have shown that it has grown, that's not necessarily uncommon but it could make me higher risk.

6 years ago

Morning ladies. I just posted my first ever OPK this morning and I am wondering if you lovely ladies can take a look and let me know what you think. Since I am so new at OPKs, when does one think I will ovulate, when to BD, etc. Feel free to comment/vote. Thanks again ladies and I hope all the ladies who got BFP's are doing wonderful and hope the pregnancy is going well with no complications so far.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly... that’s definitely negative but I do see a second line so it’s coming. I’d test in the morning and in the evening from now on. Once you get a positive, I’d BD 3 days in a row. Use preseed too (and I don’t have any issues with CM but just to help out those swimmers)! We BD’d on the first day of a peak ovulation test and used preseed and got pregnant. Good luck!!!

PS, you can also try Clear Blue Digital ovulation tests. They make it so easy. There is no guessing by the darkness of the lines. However, you will know when it’s positive. Both lines will be very dark.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Ruby0709. Thank you for your comment. I was just surprised to see a line as I tested for the past three days and nothing. Thought maybe I stressed myself too much as I had a rough couple days. We have been using Pre-seed for two cycles now and my cm is fine. Today my cm is very watery.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo