Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 719 of 719 Replies

sugars- I understand. Iâ??m pretty sure I wonâ??t be testing until Iâ??ve missed AF.

gds- FXâ??d

Mylucky- FXâ??d for you too!

rebecca- Bless you!

koti- Iâ??m glad to see youâ??re in good spirits. Iâ??m doing well. Thanks for asking. FXâ??d for your colposcopy on Friday!

pbc- Awesome about your hsg! Mine hurt like HELL! I went alone and cried like a baby. Not because of the pain, but because I wanted everything to be ok and it was.

AFM- still no AF. Doesnâ??t even feel like sheâ??s going to show. FF had her expected show for 12/7. *sigh*. Iâ??m not feeling pregnant or like AF is going to show. GRRRRR! Iâ??m going to drop off my prescription for progesterone and while I wait, I go buy a test just for the hell of it.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

sugar: Sorry AF got you. If you think you will ovulate on CD13, I would start OPK on CD8-9 to make sure you don't miss it, I would start BD on CD8 as well.
Sorry you are feeling down, we are all in the same boat every time AF shows up. Your DH is probably right not to worry, the average time to conceive is 8-12 months, and worrying makes it hard because our body reacts to stress. I know it is annoying when DH doesn't feel or understand what you feel (mine is never worried) but I am sure you will get a BFP in no time [HUG]! And lots of baby dust!

pbc: I hear your frustration, but at least here we see that a BFP is in the future. If I did not see all these BFPs I would be more stressed not believing it is possible.
Glad your HSG went well, I heard some pretty painful experiences from people, I hurt in smear tests so you are really brave :)
Hope you are more hopeful now :)

Blushing: Did you test? I so hope you get a BFP!!!! Fingers crossed!

AFM: Still waiting for AF, spotting, a little annoyed was hoping it would start today and be only light/spotting on Friday for the colposcopy. I finally reached the colposcopy clinic, they said that they will do the test even if I have AF, so that is a relief I guess, although that will be pretty horrible if I have AF during that test....
In any case, I hope everyone is having a good week. I feel a little disconnected here because I am on a TTC break which feels really weird, but nice.
Baby dust to all you amazing ladies here!

User Image

10 years ago

CD1 :-( On to September...

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Myluckyduck - So sorry AF got you! :(

Blushing - did you test hon? FX'd for you!

Pbc - Glad your test went well. How long will you have to wait to get your results from the dr?

Afm - the sore boobs are still gone, but the darn nausea keeps coming back! Aarrgghh! Sometimes it waits until lunchtime, sometimes until the late afternoon, but whenever it comes, it hangs around for the rest of the day. I give up.

This evening as I got out of the car, I started getting an almost cramping sensation in front of my right hipbone. It's still there now. Sort of like ovulation pains, but not. Who the heck knows what's going on.

User Image

10 years ago

blushing - most of my drama from the test came before it. I was so stressed out over driving in the snow this morning and nervous about any expected pain that I actually thew up in the parking garage at the dr's office. I never ever have done that. I am not one to get sick , sure in my younger years after drinking but definitely not recently. So glad it's over!

Rebecca - They were able to show me the x-rays today but I meet with my RE next week to go over his analysis of it and then next steps. I am due to ovulate this week so nothing to be done this cycle. I also get my thyroid levels tested next month so I have a feeling they will start me on clomid.

10 years ago • Post starter

Kara: Sorry AF got you, baby dust for the new cycle!

rebecca: I hope these are good symptoms :)

pbc: good luck with the doctor, I still hope you will see the doctor before you ovulate and you get the green light, baby dust!

AFM: Nothing to report, still spotting, getting more and more nervous about the colposcopy.
Going for acupuncture today, and maybe a movie, hopefully I will be less worried and stressed after that :)
Baby dust to all.

User Image

10 years ago

i am 10-12dpo, BFN today. symptoms: frequent headaches, fatigue, nightly urination, tingling breasts, possible larger areolas (not sure). i think i have a longer luteal phase so a bfn at 11/12 dpo is alright is i expect it to be around 19 days long. i shouldn't expect a bfp until 14-16dpo at the earliest i don't think

[baby_dust]

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Still time to join, right?

So, 6dpo, hopping for a BFP on Christmas day if AF doesn't get here first...

First time TTC, I'm 28 DH is 33.

Out of BC since sept/oct, so this is the 3rd month.

Had to use OPK because ovulation is still a bit crazy after the BC. Got positive OPK on dec. 7th and BD before that day, during and after. Sounds good. Let's see what happens.

Good luck to all!

User Image

10 years ago

I know you guys are still waiting for a BFP here in August, but you are welcome to wait in the September Board.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo