Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Vette: In ideal conditions sperm that is healthy can live up to 5 days. If you had fertile CM and the sperm was healthy, and you are compatible, than 2-5 days per internet and books. When did you ovulate and when did you BD? Did you use preseed or had fertile CM?

User Image

10 years ago

Koti: BD was on the 6th of this month. Observed fertile mucous. Could have potentially O'd around the 10th or earlier. Didn't have any money for testing at the time ð???

User Image

10 years ago

Vette:Do you temp? Why do you think you o'd on the 10th? I mean what symptoms did you observe?

User Image

10 years ago

Koti: Dont stress about the pains you feel (I know easier said than done). I get that sometimes, too. Of course sometimes it can mean bad cysts or whatever, but I know sometimes when you grow the follicles each month, and not all of them are then popped out during ovulation the smaller ones can sort of form a blood cyst. Hemo-something, I forget what my doctor called it exactly. It can cause those little twinges of pain you feel but they are completely normal, not dangerous and don't impact fertility negatively at all. They always disappear on their own and are NOT the same cysts as ladies with poly-cycstic ovaries get. They can essentially cause pain from ovulation time when they don't pop out and start to form cysts all the way through until well after AF the next cycle as they continue to break up. Just something to keep in mind. :-)

AFM - I got to the dr bright and early tomorrow (CD13) to see how my follicles are developing. I'm SUPER nervous. My temps have been running warmer this month which idk if it means anything or not. Usually pre-O i run around 97.3 and this month i've been more up around 97.7. Could be the extra hormone activity from the clomid I guess? Who knows.

10 years ago

pennylane: Thanks, that does make me feel better
Good luck tomorrow, I bet the temps is the hormones. Hope you're almost ovulating

AFM: I have everything lined up now, should have all result early next week and have acupuncture next Wedn. to deal with any findings .
Thank you for all the support ladies, you're the best!

User Image

10 years ago

Koti : No I didn't temp this cycle but I was trying not to stress or
Test or even check because my dr says I have stress induced infertility and I was hoping to just relax but now that the husband is "gone" there isn't much stressing to do until he "returns". Ah the life of a military wife ugh.

User Image

10 years ago

Kot, thanks for the support! Yeah I start my shots tonight and ugh I'm stressing. However, I will do whatever it takes... and oh the stories I will have to tell my little one as they get older (much older)! LOL! We WILL have our August babies... I am determined! :) As for AF... mine was a weird cycle too. Glad she is on the way out for you. I am officially done thank goodness... didn't know how much more I could take. Hoping you get all the test results back and everything is okay! Try not to read too much into the pains... I did that for a while. My cyst is only 15mm so they aren't to concerned yet, I am hoping your pain is just hormone related or not related to TTC at all! FX and Baby dust!

Bammom, praying you see your strong healthy baby and their heartbeat Thursday.

Rebecca, thanks! Shots start tonight so we will see! I hope your kiddos get to feeling better soon. Progesterone will give you some crazy side effects, but stay positive and hoeful. FX and baby dust!

PBC, I am so glad you are back! :) FX and loads of Baby Dust!

Blushing, it is good to hear you are having a relaxed cycle!

AFM, CD 7 which means today is the last day of Letrozole and first day of Follistem (shots eeks). We go Saturday for the u/s to see if we are ready to trigger. I am getting anxious and praying this is it for us! I hope everyone has a fantastic day... I am on and off of here a lot and don't always have time to comment back, but want you to know I see your posts... thank you for all the encouraging words and support.

Welcome to all the newbies!

Sending loads of baby dust to you all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
CD4 today. AF will be just spotting, if any. I don't need a tampon today, thank the lawd! Ha.

I started one EPO yesterday and will bump up to twice daily today through O.

Cristi......thank you for the kind words of encouragement!

We have had a bit of a dry spell with BD between AF and both of us having colds, so I can't wait until Friday when we can start again!

They say the biggest issue with conceiving is timing it correctly. So I am hoping earlier BD will resolve ours

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

11dpo today and I couldn't resist the urge to POAS. Stupid me............. !!! Oh well, at least now I know. Guess MS. will make her appearance Sunday.

Praying for everyone else to have and 's!!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Well, my dr's appointment went pretty well. I have a few follicles growing on each side, but one pretty large one measuring at 15 today. He also said my uterine lining was perfect for implantation. So I'll go back on Friday and they'll give me the trigger shot. Then they did give me progesterone to take starting Monday as well.

So medically everything is going really well. The rest is all up to nature, lol.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo