Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 719 Replies | Last Page

I'm totally out for this month.... Woke up to witch early visit!! Her visa got approved 3 days earlier than expected...
Bam- this is why I didn't want to test early too :(
Cristi- she's here!!!!! Wicked!!!

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Krista: I would love that! :)

Thanks PBC. Hope everything goes well for you this cycle!! :)

Gds: I'm praying for you!!! :)

Sugar: I'm so sorry witch got you! I was really praying for this to be your cycle! :( *hugs*

10 years ago

Steph-( ((hugs)) thank you for keeping me In prayers... I will join sept forum and take it easy this time. Today supposed be my acupuncture session but due to witch, has to postpone and pending physician advice on my unfinished meds cum early visit of witch..
Guessed can only kp try and try again given my single tube n maybe DH sperm counts? Lol..

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Aww Sugar, I will definitely keep praying for you!! Do you use OPKs? I found those very helpful for me as my cycles varied from 28 to 46 days and I had trouble tracking my O date before. I really hope you get a BFP this cycle! I'll be keeping my FX for you!

10 years ago

steph- Yes, I am using OPK for 2 cycles already. Well, because of the weird dreams I have been having. I decided to buy CB digital test kit to test. So that it will give me a definite "answer" not need to interpret the lines. If you know what I mean.

Honestly, I do hope that this was the month too. However, the cold hard truth came slapping on my face.

I am devastated too!.

Anyway, I am thankful for your prayers! and happy 9 months to you!!

Cristi- How are you doing?

Koti- What about you today?

Blushing- How have you been?

Bam- Tested...... despite af so that to confirm its not EP again.

Will continue to chart.... left with 7 opk stripes. 3 normal, 4 CB opk...
Since this month is 24 days, I will start to test on CD7 or CD 8....

What you ladies think? The image of BFN is uploaded in my HPT images...

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Sugar - I'm sorry AF decided to show up early! She's a tricky witch!

gds3 - When will you test? FX'd.

pbc - I hope your HSG goes well. Please keep us updated.

Cristi - hope AF has settled herself down and you feel better. Sometimes she can be such a pain!

Afm - 4dpo. Sore boobs and nausea have finally gone away, but now I just have a ton of lotion-y CM. (TMI) I feel wet all the time - and this is new too!! I don't know what the heck is up with these hormones of mine this cycle, but they need to knock it off! Geez!

Hope everyone that's been impacted by this winter weather stays safe!

User Image

10 years ago

Hoping to test on Dec. 20th if I can hold out that long, hoping to surprise DH with a BFP on Christmas Day.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

[b]rebecca[/b]: How are you doing? Nausea gone?

[b]acrichton[/b]: How is the little bean doing? How are you?
I am well, busy with work and stuff. Kind of enjoying my TTC break. Have colposcopy Friday if AF is not here, not sure if they will do it with AF... Sounds horrible. Have a fertility doctor appt. May 1, 2014. Thats about it.

[b]Cristi[/b]: How are you? Tons of baby dust this cycle!!!

[b]sugar[/b]: How are you? Im well, busy, enjoying my TTC break. Have colposcopy Friday if AF is not here, not sure if they will do it with AF... Sounds horrible. Have a fertility doctor appt. May 1, 2014. Think AF is almost here... We'll see what happens.
Are you sure its AF? I hope its just IB.

[b]gds[/b]: Symptoms look promising, some people have them very early, maybe your DH is right and BFP is on the way :)

[b]Mrs Eva[/b]: Welcome and congrats on the BFP! I heard the cramping is normal when there is a BFP.

[b]SMC[/b]: Fingers crossed that Dec 1 was your day and a BFP is on the way.

[b]Blushing[/b]: How are you?

[b]MyLuckyDuck[/b]: When are you testing?

[b]Emfulop[/b]: Welcome and baby dust! Your symptoms sound promising :)

[b]BeauDis[/b]: Congrats on AF, finally you can move on :)

[b]Steph[/b]: Tests looking great!!!

[b]Genie[/b]: I don't understand that much in test results, I hope it is all great!

[b]pbc[/b]: Good luck on your HSG!!!

[b]AFM[/b]: Sorry I was MIA. Had a Xmas party at work and then nursed a hangover, LOL. Enjoying my TTC break. Have colposcopy Friday if AF is not here, not sure if they will do it with AF... Sounds horrible. Have a fertility doctor appt. May 1, 2014. Been spotting, not sure when AF is due.

User Image

10 years ago

koti- Glad to hear that you are doing well:) Its AF, cos its too thick to be IB? its dark red and sometimes has clot ( TMI!!) and I took the test ytd despite having af, still BFN.... using CB digital.
Since this month is 24 day cycle. I shall also use OPK to test if I will still O on CD13 or could be earlier.

Any advice on this?

((HUGS))

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

THanks for the positive thoughts. HSG went well, it wasn't painful, hardly any cramping, just uncomfortable on my cervix. My RE has to look at the results but I got to see the x-ray and my left tube is clear. Dye flowed through my right tube, just couldn't see it come out, but that could just be the image she had. Feeling good about the results. Even if something was wonky with the right tube, the left looks great and everything else looked good, uterus, etc. If anyone ever wants the details about getting it done, let me know, I'd be more than happy to share my experience.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo