Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 719 Replies | Last Page

[b]Part 3 of 3[/b]:

[b]pennylane[/b]: I am still hoping for a [bfp] for you this cycle!!!!

[b]sugar[/b]: Thank you for the hugs [smile]. I am doind ok, a little mentally tired from a weekend with my sister, but I am optimistic, doing my acupuncture, 10 days to the test, I hope for the best and being back to TTC for the next cycle. Whenever that decides to start.
Your temps look like mine this month, I had 3 temp shifts that went back down after, how was your temp today on CD20? Is it back up?
If CD14 was your 1DPO than all these temps might be above the coverline, it is impossible to know because you didn't temp before that and every cycle can be different so try not to read too much into it, just get used to the everyday temping for now.
Your symptoms and the temp dip can be a sign of implantation, which I hope they are. I know every [bfn] is a heartbreak, so try not to test and just focus on the good, positive and exciting. [HUG]!
Also, don't give up, I know it is hard, after my 6th cycle I had a breakdown and a depression, I hope you don't get there. Try acupuncture, I am sure that would have made it all better for me if I tried it back then.
Although I am sure you get a [BFP] in a week or so [smile].

[b]Beautiful[/b]: Wow that is stressful, if I were you I would reserach online all the natural ways to kickstart [af] and do all of them [lol], but I am crazy....
I hope [af] starts for you really soon and you can continue on to a new cycle with a [bfp].

[b]acrichton, kizzy, and anyone I missed (I am horrible with names)[/b]: How are you? How is it going?

[b]AFM[/b]: So CD26 I think, have no idea what is going on, temp up and down, symptoms (ovulation) come and go... This month I actually hope for several things in that order [LOL]: 1. Colposcopy clear with all cells normal. 2. Get ok that same day to continue TTC. 3. Get [af] the next week after the colposcopy. 4. Concieve on the Mexico vacation in January. 5. Get a [BFP] and an October 2013 baby...
[LOL] I think I am crazy...
Anyways, colposcopy on Dec 13 unless there is an earlier cancellation, trying to stay positive and do acupuncture until then.
Thank you for all the amazing support and hugs you have no idea how much it made a difference!
Love you all. Have a great week, and can't wait for more [BFP] here [smile].

User Image

10 years ago

Hi, Ladies! I'm 7DPO. Last night - I slept for 12 hours out of the blue!! I haven't done that since I was a lazy teen in high school. LOL! I feel great today. I'm off work, so I decided to bake and clean. Hubby will be excited for banana bread for dessert tonight :-)

FX and baby dust, ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Myluckyduck - hiiiii! I'm doing good!! Truckin' along. I finally got a new medicine for my severe morning sickness so I can function again lol. Your 7 DPO sleeping sounds like what I had at that time! All I wanted to do was sleep! I hope that's a good thing for you!!

10 years ago

Congrats Wifey yay!!!!

AFM, I am currently around 8dpo. No symptoms except the past two nights I have had crazy dreams, and I rarely dream so two nights in a row is very rare! I slept 12 hours last night, soooo tired! I've had an uncomfortable feeling around my uterus all day today and I was so nauseous I couldn't eat anything but a small yogurt for breakfast and then finally choked down lunch 4 or 5 hours later.... I usually eat at least every 2 hours! My back is KILLING me, not sure if its a good thing and it may be from exercising all week. I also have slightly painful twinges in my nipples. Also, very bloated. 7 days until AF due. Not sure what to be expecting but I don't want to get my hopes up, we only BD'd twice anywhere near O.

10 years ago

Congrats wifey! I think there was another BFP but I can't remember who it was. So congrats to all of the BFPs :).

Cristi, sorry that it was BFN, was hoping this was it for you!

Kotid, I suggest taking Advil/Tylenol before the colposcopy, and having some on hand after. For me, it felt much worse than a pap. During the procedure isn't horrible, but I cramped and spotted for 12+ hours and the cramps were worse than AF cramps for me. Good luck and hope you get great news. When is your follow up appointment for the results?

Gds3, hoping you caught the egg. The CM sounds like confirmation of O to me, but could also be from your BD session too. FX!

AFM: I'll head over to the the September board shortly. I feel like I'm always one of the earliest since my cycles currently give me due dates early in the month, so when AF comes it's early compared to most. So I hang around here until quite a few are ready for the next board and head over.

CD 4 for me. Another abnormal cycle too. (Fair warning may be TMI) I normally have AF for 5 days (even the first few cycles off of BC), usually goes light, 2 medium-heavy, 2 light, and a couple days of spotting. The last 3 cycles have been one day of medium, and either light or spotting for a few days. This cycle was medium-heavy day 1, spotting day 2, light day 3, spotting today. So a very weird AF pattern.

Based on OPK and temps, I only had a 10 day LP, maybe 11 if I go by the day after last OPK+ since temp didn't rise until 2 days after. So not really sure what's going on. The last cycle that I'm pretty sure I Oed based on spotting (I miscalculated that cycle and thought it was implantation), I had an 18 day LP. So needless to say, no idea what's going on. I made an appointment for tomorrow with my OBGYN, so hopefully we will move forward with testing now.

Since I'll be CD 5 tomorrow, is there any chance they'll do blood work now, or will they wait another cycle? Will they try Clomid or another medication first withouth doing blood? I'm just curious what I might expect, and what I can ask for if I'm not getting the answers I want tomorrow.

[baby_dust] for everyone. :)

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't help but get excited. Both were taken within 10 minutes. :)

FMU:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=204597

And this was after a 3 hr nap, with a 5hr hold:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=204780

Want to buy a different brand, but DH says he doesn't want me literally peeing money away, lol. He wants me to not test for a few days, but I have no patience, which is why I just had to test tonight when I woke up from my nap.

Edit: I keep telling myself they're both evap lines because they are so faint...

10 years ago

steph - looks like a line to me!

Quick update - saw RE for first time today, waited for over an hr before seeing him. Actually saw resident first, she was great, then him, he was nice and essentially told me I am fertile and young and I will have babies. I'm going to be optimistic that a man who has been doing this for a long, long time is going to say that about me. My goals are get my thyroid in order and lose weight. I am scheduled for a HSG next week and then we will go from there.

10 years ago • Post starter

Steph- I see a clear line!! Congratulations!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

JennaVee - I'm glad you're feeling better!

Steph - I see it!!

I hope I get my BFP in about 3/4 days!! AF is due the 10th.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

MyLuckyDuck: My AF is due on the 10th as well! Any big symptoms so far (other than lots of sleep)?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo