Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Has anyone else seen something going around facebook regarding gluten intolerance. This was posted by a friend randomly (not directed toward anyone).

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1466040_10151921575249003_857258032_n.jpg

More info: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7482/10-signs-youre-gluten-intolerant.html

One of the things is unexplained infertility. Has anyone's doctor suggested this? Has anyone found this to be the case?

I'm curious because I also have some of the other issues on this list, so now I'm wondering if there is the possibility of a gluten issue. I do love my gluten!

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Cristi- Yeah, a short break. TTC journey could be tormenting with our battles against the wicked witch!! Maybe to add on to your humor... We could be boosting the sales of tampons! Cos remember, once witch stays away from us for 9 months... Mmmmm.... tampons biz sure get affected. As looking at the overwhelming numbers of TTC beautiful ladies all around the world. (( LOL)). As for you, dpo14, as long as the witch doesn't appear, still there is chance !

Koti- I am trying to stay as positive as I can so as not to sink into depressing mode. Since the day we all make the decision to TTC, we all are warriors! We all have to know that this journey doesn't come too easy for some of us. For me- 50% lesser, battling with witch, battling with which tube.. LOL. Now, I am trying to shift focus to plan for the weekend trip away to divert the thought of testing. Weird day yesterday, keep bumping into pharmacies that I cannot recall there are sooooo many of them in that particular malls. Had a hard time fighting against going in to get a test kit. End result.= I didn't ....As for acupuncture, last week was one first session 2 days before my O day. This Friday, am going for the second treatment. Still alittle fearful of the needles! OOPS!! I have not finish the powder!!!! I think I have stopped since 3-4 days ago!! OH no, better drink it.
Today my temp as updated:

CD14, 7.15am- 35.8 degree
CD15, 7.15am- 35.8 degree
CD16, 9sih-10am, 36.5 degree
CD17, 9ish-10am, 36.4 degree
CD18, 7.15am- 36.5 degree
CD19, 7.15am- 35.5 degree. ( DPO6 )
CD20, 7.24am- 36.1 degree. ( DPO7 )

Still the labia area feels like cramp? muscle ache.. But could also be one of those PMS symptoms.

I agreed that I have to get used to temp despite probably I am so gonna take a break after this cycle should our enemy turn up next week.

And A BIG THANK YOU for the [BFP] well wishes.

Love you all! Love this forum!! Love all the supports!!

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Genie - a lot of people with autoimmune issues are advised to cut out or decrease gluten b/c it can inflame the body. I've been trying to decrease mine due to my thyroid. I've read so many things about its negative effects on the body. It's very hard to go gluten free but there are a lot of resources out there. Just cutting it out step by step can help but sooooooo many good foods have gluten!!!!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I should add that I don't suffer from any overt signs of gluten intolerance but I do have Hashimoto's and I do get achy joints and muscles (not sure if its related). I'm planning on really decreasing the gluten as part of my weight loss plan...I will let you all know how that goes. I love cake and its a no no if you are eating gluten free...BUT there many gluten free options yet they are so expensive. Like $6.00 bread or cake mix as opposed to a little over a dollar. Hard when you budget and try to save money.

10 years ago • Post starter

Rebecca, thank you!

Kot, Nipple quit hurting the other day... I think I just got that cold... IDK! LOL! I am praying for a miracle, but have stopped the progesterone so AF can make her appearance. I will continue to do the Letrozole because I won't have cycles without it... but no OPKs, temping, or BDing schedule. We will see if I can stick to that. Ha! Yeah probably not, but I need to. I will still be around I am sure! I don't think you are crazy! FX andpraying for you!

Thank you Genie... me too! I want it to be healthy and sticky and maybe this just wasn't the time.

Steph, I see it!

Sugar, thank you so much.. I needed that pick me up! And you made me LOL! :)

As for the Gluten stuff... my brother-in-law has a Gluten allergy (or something like that) anyways, they have been Gluten free for a while... and I mean 100% Gluten Free! It is HARD to do! They have to read the ingredients on everything... even seasonings etc... it is crazy! All I can say is if you do it, make sure to take your own food with you everywhere because it is going to be hard to find stuff you can have, but they are loving it now...she said the first few months were the hardest, now it is easy! She told me she researched the infertility aspect of it and I just do not have the will power for it.. but it may help! My RE has never said anything about it. So IDK!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

steph - Yay! I see a line! Congratulations. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. It is very frustrating right now as no idea what to think/feel etc. Dr just seems to think it is a blip in my cycles and told me not to worry. He tested my urine sample for infections at the same time as the pregnancy test and it came back clear, but traces of blood was found so he reckons my period was going to show up by tonight. So far, I've had no signs she is going to show her face. But I have to drop off another urine sample Saturday morning if still no AF so they can test for infection/blood traces again.
No ultrasound was performed as in the UK, the Dr surgeries don't have them and need to be referred up the hospital for a scan etc to be done. Will give it a week/week and half and if no AF still, will ask to see a female dr as they may be more understanding and actually do something!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies. Thanks for all the congrats yesterday. Unfortunately, my test this morning is either a little bit lighter, or exactly the same, as it was yesterday morning. I think it's lighter, DH thinks it's the same. Either way, it's not looking good. And my temperature dipped below cover line this morning. I'm pretty sad [sad]

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

don't give up hope yet wifey, give it a couple days and test again. good luck! [sticky_vibes]

AFM. i am 1-3dpo and really excited at the possibilities of this cycle.

anybody have things they try to promote implantation during the tww?

[baby_dust]

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Christi keep testing as it may change! Fx

Steph i see a line

Beautiful praying for u dear

Rebecca how r u

Blushing pcb myluvkyduck genie kizzylacey while n kot how r u

Wifey test tomorrow. Or tonight. Line may darken as hcg doubles in 48h

Afm same old. Got the one nipple syndrome like christi lol
man it hurts! Just one. My left.
Must be the cold lol
af should b here soon tho. If not here by monday i will yest but i feel out!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo