Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Kotid - in 2009 I had abnormal paps. Had the colposcopy as well, and everything was fine. Last year I had another abnormal Pap and had another colp. All good now. For me, I do test positive for HPV so they believe that's causing the abnormal paps. I'm back to yearly checks, and last one was ok. Good luck, but try not to worry. I also had to postpone TTC during the first round.

Congrats to the BFPs.

Blushing, I have the same issue. Both mine and DH's parents are divorced. 4 different families wanting to see us on every single holiday. Very difficult!!!! Somehow we figure it out, but it's not easy pleasing everyone. Once we do have kids we aren't sure what's going to happen, because I don't really want to travel with young ones every time.

AFM, cd1. I knew this cycle was out, so not really surprised. Only problem is Luteal phase has been 10 or 11 days last 3 cycles, but I did have a 15 day LP the cycle before. So I will be calling my OBGYN and asking for testing. But not sure what we are going to do. Late August we are going on vacation to the Outer Banks with DHs family. If I'm due in early September, I am not going to be able to go. So not sure whether to hold off this cycle or go ahead and try anyway.

Still dealing with whatever illness got me. Doc says its viral so not much I can do. We have my nephew for tonight and are doing a thanksgiving lunch with some of DHs family tomorrow so just keeping busy.

[sticky_vibes] [baby_dust] for everyone.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

MyluckyduckKara: yup I had cramping from 3DPO until about 7DPO which was too early for implantation and kinda freaked me out a little.

User Image

10 years ago

Got to visit with my sis-in-law and she's about 8 1/2 weeks now. She will have first appointment on Dec. 9th. I'm so excited for her and my baby brother. I'm kinda thinking now that maybe all those pregnancy symptoms I had during my last tww was because she was actually pregnant. Weird, I know!!! I'm very close to my brother though and think maybe we have the same feelings about the baby. I'm so ready to get my own [bfp] and be preggo with my sister and sister-in-law. My sister is due early June, my sis-in-law is due early July, praying I'll be able to join them and be due August. One can wish and hope, right?

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Been visiting today with DH's brother and his family so been busy, busy. I just wanted to pop in real quick to say I did test this morning with a wondfo and it looked pretty much the same as the tests yesterday. A barely there, squinter. So, I don't know what to think. I'm only 11 or 12dpo so I know if HCG doubles every 48 hours or so I may not get anything conclusive for another couple days. And that's ok. Since I'm on the progesterone I know AF shouldn't come popping through untill I allow her to. Fingers crossed but I'm still very skeptical.

10 years ago

Hi Everyone! Been staying away from the laptop so that I wouldn't check dpo symptoms and all, BBT charting spiking up and etc...

Koti- Sorry to hear about what happen to you. I hope you are ok and be strong.

Cristi- How's one side of your nipples?

Suppose I am dpo4, not much any symptoms, except for tired and tired?

Yesterday and today, temperature is at 36.5 & 36.4 respectively. As I didn't wake the same time on weekend, wonder if this could be the reason why the temperature went up from 35.8 initially when I first started to temp. Weekdays, I will wake around 7am, while weekend will sleep in a little about 9ish-10ish.
Still, I temp the moment I opened my eyes. Hopefully, I did it right.

And of cos I am wishing all of us here while on TWW, be hopeful and positive that we will get sticky!!!

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

[sticky_vibes] [baby_dust] [sticky_vibes] [baby_dust]

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

If I conceive this cycle then I will have an end of August baby. Praying so much right now. I've actually BD'ed twice in the last 2 days which is unheard of around this place. DH has lots of back problems and possible prostate issues, so we usually BD once every 7 weeks. Now you see why I've had such a hard time TTC when he can do his "magic" when I need him to. I'm due to ovulate 12/3 and hoping we have a chance at [sticky_vibes] since I've read that sperm lives a few days and when your egg releases they meet. FX'ed majorly!!!

TMI alert......how do you know when your cm is stretchy and egg white if you BD? I can't tell if it's me or what he's done.

I've also read that if you don't have an orgasm when BD'ing before you ovulate that it gives the sperm a higher rate of survival. Any one know about this?

10 years ago

gds3- You should check cm before [bd] or wait 10 hours after [bd] to be sure you are checking only your own cm and not his fluids[blush]
As for the orgasm, I don't think it really and truly matters, but I have heard that it is best if you do orgasm because the contractions help pull the spermies up further into the cervix and uterus. I have never, ever heard the opposite.
[baby_dust] [baby_dust] [baby_dust]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Myluckyduck- I had no unusual cramping. I really had no cramping at all. I was absolutely certain I was out when I got my bfp. It floored me! I didn't get any symptoms, including fatigue until about 5 weeks.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

FINALLY! i got a positive opk, today is cd 22. so in about 20 days i can find out if i am pregnant or not. just in time for Christmas!

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo