Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Cramps and spotting. I'm pretty sure af is here.

10 years ago

Hi there. I've been kinda MIA. I've been reading but not really posting much. It's a busy time (for many of us I'm sure) with parent conferences at work, planning for Thanksgiving next week, and of course I come down with some cold or other illness again! UGH!

Today is CD24/4 DPO. I O'd later than I have the last few cycles (CD25), so not sure what's going on there. Although we BDed on both days of my OPK+, DH didn't finish on either try, so chances are even lower than typical. I know I'm out this month, and probably out again next cycle too. DH doesn't get his ultrasound now until 12/19 (it was supposed to be last week but doctor had to postpone), and we won't know results and the plan until 12/30, which will be right around the next AF. Then no idea how long anything will take to actually take effect, so looking at a late 2014 or early 2015 baby at this point. Depending on how this cycle ends, I will also be going to my OBGYN and hopefully the RE on staff to start looking into reasons for my abnormal cycles.

Hoping for lots of BFPs for everyone though! I'm still here and reading, following everyone's journey (which kinda makes me sound stalkerish, but I don't mean to sound like that!).

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Kizzy.. sorry hon. I can sympathize.

Genie...sorry you're sick, and that things got postponed. But maybe with everything going on right now, this will be better timing? I know waiting can be hard.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi yall,I picked this thread to join because I really want my first child to be born in august.i been trying since last yr of august when I lost my baby to a miscarriage.so hopeful I'll get lucky.I'm 9dpo and this ismy third day spotting.all of us need all the support we can get.I wish everybody good luck.

User Image

10 years ago

Kizzy i hope af doesnt show. Go away witch!

Genie, feel better!

Rebecca, isnt that weird that i want the yeast infection?!? That was a dead give away for all my four pregnancies!!!
Bring it on!
How r u babe?

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Does anyone else have the problem of this site putting their coverline way high? They put my coverline at 98.2. I only had two temps over that, where were today and yesterday. Before O the highest was 97.8 (which was actually ON O day, not before which I think is wrong, too. I think I O'd on CD18 and the rise in temp on day 19 confirmed it.) I do have it in my profile if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about. I feel like the charts on here are consistently wrong. Too high coverlines and they pinpoint O a day late. Frustrating.

Just wondering if it's just my chart or if this is a typical CTP inaccuracy.

10 years ago

Penny, I did have that problem. I moved all my charts to fertility friend which appears much more accurate. it does look way too high, not sure why it would put it the high.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Penny: I Had The Same Issue This Cycle. Then It Took The Cover Love Away When I Didn't Agree With The O Date Lol

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Line* Lol

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

How frustrating. Glad it's not just me, but it makes me wonder if there's a glitch or something in their calculation settings. I do use Fertility Friend as well but their symptom tracking sucks, whereas the symptom tracking here is great. If I could merge the two I'd be a happy girl!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo