Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Cristi good luck! Fx'd for you!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Bammom!!!!!

I'm pretty convinced I'm out this month. Totally not in sync with my emotions. I'm so angry at the world. Usually what happens right before AF. Nothing goes right and I blame everyone. I'm considering since it didn't happen that I might give up ttc all together and just be happy with my 3. I'll think on it a while and make a decision in April to have hysterectomy or try one more year.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

cristi - glad your shots aren't as bad as you feared they might be, although I can imagine it's hard psyching yourself up to take them. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Just wanted to let you ladies know I am still around :) Hoping and praying each of you get your BFP's :)

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!
CD 6 today.
Even though I don't think I had good quality fertile CM yesterday, I used some Preseed and we BD because, well, why the hell not?
It was fun and much needed.
I even managed to work out afterwards! Rather productive!

My goal is to BD every other day unless I see a lot of EWCM and then maybe we will go more, but I have honestly never coralled him into bed two days in a row so who knows.

I have been reading a lot about slow rising temps post O and I think that is what I have going on.
Although I am not temping this cycle, when I was I notoced my peak day corresponded with my first positive OPK yet my temp would fully rise for a few days afterward.
I have read it's not a problem as long as it does rise.
This puts my mind at ease a lot.

I was a bit anxious but now that we have started BDing, I feel more confident.

I really hope we are blessed with an August baby!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Hey girls,
This is my first time posting ever in any forum. I have been reading up since the July board and feel like I know you and pray for you often as I think of you all as my friends.. Today I decided to jump on board and introduce myself.
I m 29 and my DH is 36. We have 2 DD (9 and 7) from his previous marriage.
We are TTC for our third and this our third cycle(my first)
So far I haven't temp, use OPK or even checked CM. Although I read about those on the forum, I m scared and holding out hope that it may just happen for us the old fashion way without me doing anything at all.
I m just a scaredy cat about everything and I think that I have to plan and use supplement or pills then something is wrong with me.
You gals have been fantastic inspiration for me for the past month as I read how you all are real, strong, encouraging women that take care of each other.
You did it for me even in the shadow.
Thank you all and I wish us all and

User Image

10 years ago

Nychick - welcome! You're right, this is a very supportive and caring group. Good luck in your TTC journey. I look forward to hearing more from you.

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome NY chick! I am from NJ :)

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Welcome welcome Nychick!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome NYchick! It was very hard to come to terms with needing intervention to get pregnant. It took me what seems like forever to decide to seek help. I have a love/hate relationship with my infertility. I love how honest it has made me, but I don't love that I have not been able to do this naturally. If you ever need intervention or even if you don't, these ladies and I are here to cheer you on. GL!

Hi to all of our current momma's!
GL to those in the TWW, WTO, or testing soon!

AFM- Nothing much happening around these parts at all! Just trying to relax and not worry about things I can't control anyway. :-)

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo