Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Cristi: Sorry got you too, we are no cycle buddies.
EMDR is a type of therapy where through motion or vision you reprocess memories that are traumatic. In fact you don't even need to remember them , just the feelings and triggers that resulted from them. Through this therapy the brain reprocesses these traumas into normal memories. Traumas are 'recorded' only in one part of the brain whereas normal memories in both. By reprocessing, you will no longer experience the same reactions to the triggers, in fact after some time they will just become normal memories. With me I was abused as a child verbally and physically and were sexually assulted several times, so I had many triggers that made me go back and controlled my life. But even after the first session of only 7 I almost felt num to the memories reprocessed, it was amazing. I now don't have any of the triggers. It is worth a try! And most insurances cover it.
You can google EMDR and find out more. Different therapists use different approaches, mine guided me through what I need to bring to mind (I did not even have to talk about some of the memories that made me uncomfortable) and he lightly tapped on my knees. I know it sounds crazy and I thought so too until I felt the difference, something many therpy sessions done nothing to fix.
What injections are you starting?
Wow no testing, how will you manage that?

ssura: I know what you mean, everyone at work just keeps on watching my belly and my habbits asking if it coffee I am drinking and such.
The truth is I am very open about the whole subject but because I am so terrified of miscarrying when I get pregnant, I wish they would focus on something else.

Blushing: I wonder if I have a cyst, had back ache and leg/hip ache for over a month now.

liegey: Welcome!

User Image

10 years ago

Kot I am going to go crazy not POAS this cycle! Not even OPKs! UGH

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Blushing: Hoping & praying for you!! FX'd!!

@Kotikd: Fx'd for you next cycle! An august baby as a birthday present for your DH would be awesome!! FX'd for you!!!!

@Steph: I have used Wondfo brand opks and hpts... I really like the opks, but the hpts are kind of so-so in my opinion.

@Critis: I'm so sorry!! But definitely have FX'd for you next cycle. And not POAS is going to be hard, but I know you can do it!!! :)

AFM: A little over an hour and I am going to have my second beta draw done and I should know what my beta was on Wednesday. FX'd!!

10 years ago

Well, just went back for my second beta draw... Found out that my beta on Wednesday (12 dpo) at 10:00 am was 158. So, I guess it had went passed 200 by 5:30 pm that day (Wednesday) and that is why I was able to get a 2-3 week on a Clearblue Digital... Can't wait to find out what todays level was. FX'd for it to have had at least doubled!! Won't find out results till Monday though.

10 years ago

158 is pretty darn strong for 12 dpo! Sounds good!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Bammom: Thanks :) I'm hoping so!! Can't wait for Monday now just to know my results!!!! Haha :)

10 years ago

Congrats 1st on those strong numbers!! Maybe you have a pair of beans in there, hmmmmmm...

Kot, Cristi, sorry showed up! August is going to be a good month for us, though!

Blushing, I'm sad you have to take this cycle off . Good luck though, I hope you don't have endo (or if you do, that it's something you can overcome).

AFM, cd7, I think AF is pretty much over . Just in time for the weekend!

I'm out of OPKs and I'm trying not to buy anymore for this cycle. We'll see. I will be temping though, because my acupuncturist wants to see my numbers. Here's hoping it's less stressful than it was last time!!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

kotikd Ha, I know exactly what you mean, but for me it's actually the drinking. I'm a food/beverage/events writer, so I imbibe as part of the job (and of course for fun, too -- and lest anyone think that's my problem, I'm an expert at moderation, and my doc OKed the amount in intake). Anyway, I know people are waiting when we're out to see if I'll have a drink or not.

I've been told I can't drink at all once I start the stim meds, so we'll see how well I hide that.

10 years ago

@Wifey: Maybe :) I'm just hoping to see numbers double when I get my results back... Praying for a healthy, sticky bean :)

10 years ago

Just wanted to do a quick check-in...I am CD 2 and AF is a beast as always.

I'm going to be taking an indefinite break from all ttc related things, so I won't be on here for I don't know how long. I meet with my doctor's in the upcoming weeks to check on my general health, thyroid and start, I guess, looking at why I am still not pregnant. I have no idea what that will involve, but it will most likely be blood tests, HSG, ultrasounds, etc.

Usually I do check the site many times a day but don't post. I am going to try not to check it or other sites AT ALL.

In the meantime, and this is NOT a goodbye because I will be back...I wish everyone well and hope BFPs come soon to us all!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo