Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 719 Replies | Last Page

acrichton - congrats on the BFP. Hoping it sticks!

felurian - that is an awesome pic to announce!

Cristi - hoping you caught the egg! !

Stephanie - good luck and FX.

MyLuckyDuck - congrats on the new home! Enjoy, and I'm hoping there is lots of all around there!

gds3 - I am somewhat in a similar boat, finding out my SIL and BIL are pregnant with their second, NTNP at the time, and are expecting the first girl in the family (my husband is 1 of 3 boys, they have an almost 3 year old boy, and my SIL's brother and his wife have 2 boys). So between that, a coworker getting pregnant with her second on the first cycle of trying again, a cousin getting pregnant on her honeymoon (I assume at least give the time line), and a few others I know of who are pregnant and it seemed quite easily, I've been feeling quite miserable about my 4 cycles so far of trying. And it doesn't even compare to some of the ladies here who have been trying for 30+ cycles! But hoping with some much positive going on around you with your siblings that this cycle is your turn to get that BFP!

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone. I try to keep up, but I get busy and lose track of all of the posts!

AFM: Celebrated my birthday on Wednesday by going to work and getting hubby to bring home take out. Celebrated with my husband's family last weekend. DH and I went out to dinner Friday night just us, and we joined my father, brother, and dad's GF for dinner last night. Today has been low key.

Today is CD23. Finally got OPK+ and EWCM yesterday (CD22), and another blazing positive OPK this morning, and it's still blazing just now (4:30PM). This is the latest that I've gotten a OPK+. My cycles still fluctuate tremendously (to me). If this cycle isn't our cycle, I will be making another appointment with my OBGYN and getting testing done. We haven't really been BDing much lately. For those who remember, sorry to repeat myself, but for those who are new, DH has performance issues. He's supposed to go for an ultrasound this week, but they had to cancel and he can't reschedule for the next couple weeks due to work. So not sure when we are going to get an answer on his end. We did try to BD last night but he couldn't finish. Going to try again tonight so we shall see.

Question though: So I had OPK+ yesterday (when I tested at 8:45pm - I didn't get to test earlier in the day), and again this morning and this afternoon. If we successfully BD tonight, do we have a chance of catching the egg, or is it likely I've already O'd (assuming I actually O)? Not that it's ever a waste to BD, but if the chances are low of catching the egg, I can just try to enjoy it rather than be focused on whether DH finishes or not.

to everyone!

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

felurian Congrats! Such a sweet pic and agree, nice to still see you around.

Update for me: Birth control is giving me very sore breasts - ouch. At least no false hope with this symptom at this time! I start my stim drugs later this week.

Had my mock transfer and saline hysteroscopy on Friday, doc said my uterus is from the pages of a textbook. (It's also apparently petite.)

10 years ago

Genie:Thank Youuuuu!

You Have A Great,Chance! Go Get It Lady!

Gvm: Thank You, I Hope It Sticks.

how Are you My Dear?

Afm: Thank You All For The Well Wishes. Headache Today, Its Probably Caffine Withdrawl (I Love Me Some Coffee) Some Symptoms Are Present, Not That I Mind them. Took Yet Another Frer This Afternoon. Its A Tiiiinnyy Bit Darker Than 24Hrs Ago. I Am Not Sure if I Should Get A Beta Done tomorrow..Should I Wait Till Friday To See If Stays Away? Thoughts?

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Arichton and felurian: Congratulations on the BFPs. H&H9M :)

Christi: Hope that this combination of all the different meds gets you this long awaited baby :) Sending lots of baby dust :)

Kotikd: Thanks hun. I am already chickening out of testing Tuesday now haha. Am just solo nervous of getting a negative and then panicking as to why AF hasn't shown her face in 7 weeks...

Good luck to anyone in the 2ww and baby dust

AFM, CD47, 48 in 15 minutes, and still no sign of AF. No idea if/when I ovulated due to pcos and the fact I stopped charting my bbt and using opks back in September after the diagnosis. Just so scared to test as if its negative, then I will panic about why its been so long since a visit from AF.... Just mild cramps during the day that last a Max of 5 minutes and nothing else... :/

10 years ago

acrichton, totally get a blood test if they will let you. Some doctors are weird and won't order one until AF is late. Some will do it anytime you see a + HPT. There isn't any reason to wait longer to get a blood test, so go for it! It will help calm the nerves, I think.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies just for giggles I took an ovulation test and it came up positive.... Yet I'm 7dpo.... I'm confused..... Here is the photo! Please help!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=198804

User Image

10 years ago

Vet tech: my tests give a slight test line after O too, but to me your test looks negative. The test line should be as dark or darker than the control line to be a true positive opk.

Hope u get a bfp this cycle!

10 years ago

Thank you acrichton!!!! That's what I was hoping for!!! I start testing in 6 days :) really excited!

User Image

10 years ago

Felurian: hubby and I compromised on Tues for beta. My nurse practitioner at my obgyn is so cool, I am gonna beg her for a beta script tomorrow lol. She will do it I hope. They did my progesterone on Friday. Can't wait to see what this months number is compared to last month 13.9!

10 years ago

Vet tech- that's definitely negative. You always have a bit of LH in your system. Keep testing and you'll see it get darker and darker and then lighter and lighter until it's a true positive. I'm a mess and test almost every day so I can watch my rises and falls. As acrichton said, you want it to be as dark as the test line. :-)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo