Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,
2dpo today.
I swear I think I developed a bit of a yeast infection or something at O day through today.

I double checked medication before taking anything and everything seems okay but damn!

Just my luck it coincides with O time too! I hope our BDing was enough.....I can't help but get nervous.

Today I have been overly irritated as well.
For no reason.

I don't really know what has gotten into me!

It's going to be a long two weeks if this shit continues...ha.

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Tgpreg...probably has something to do with ovulation. I always get very hormonal and my body seems very sensitive. Today at my annail gyn exam, I could feel the swab touch my cervix like it was something touching my skin. I'm right around ovulation too.

Acrichton - yay for that rise!

I don't know why I thought my gyn would be able to help. She recommended a RE so I called a good one suggested by several friends . Just waiting for a call back to schedule an appt. Maybe some progress will finally be made!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tg: all my pg the healthy ones n my two mc, i got some yeast infection going on. Just itching.

Im ine week past o and feel itchy again.
Hope is a good sign

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Hi girls, I have an update, I just got back from the drs , we saw the sac (no baby yet bc it's way too early). I go back in two weeks to check for a fetal pole, maybe heartbeat. Keep me in your prayers girls, I am thinking of everyone and sending massive amounts of baby dust

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

acrichton: Those numbers sound fantastic! Looks like I'll be doing some baking soon! Since you're so close to me, I was totally serious about those muffins (they'll be organic just cause I refuse to put anything else in my body or anyone else's for that matter). You just let me know what kind you want ;)

10 years ago

Gvmdl: glad your feeling itchy!!! Fx ;)

10 years ago

Kizzy I might have to take you up on them ESPECIALLY if they are organic :D

Where r u in your cycle? Tww?

10 years ago

Oh I'm just hanging out waiting the inevitable on this cycle. I'm 11dpo and this is usually the end of the road for me. I had a weird fluke fever at 6dpo 101.5 and no other symptoms. I have a feeling that my immune system might be too strong and isn't allowing my little one to implant. I'm not counting myself out just yet cause we all know that it's not over until the witch shows her nasty face but I'm definitely not counting on a bfp this cycle. I've never made it to 12dpo before. There also the possibility that with all of the supplements that I've been taking that I've managed to lengthen my lp. I had a .1 temp dip this morning so I'm going to assume the witch will be here tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong and maybe I just haven't implanted yet and that's what that little dip is about. I guess we'll know tomorrow ;)

10 years ago

It Aint Over Till Its Over! Im GladYou Were Able To Lengthen Your Lp. Baby Steps! (No Pun Intended...Hehe) :p

10 years ago

I haven't done it yet. Tomorrow will tell that tale. I'm hoping it stays away for tomorrow. There's a huge beer festival in the city that we're going to. My plan is to see where my temp is at and based on what I get I'll test. If it's negative I'm going to have to go through some more testing to see if it's my immune system that is causing issues. I'm NEVER sick. Like ever. I just don't know if I'm willing to compromise my health for the next step. I'll have to see what kind of research I can find on this matter.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo