Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 719 Replies | Last Page

AF is here!!!!!! Still no cramps or headache but just glad she has shown up fully now :)

Congrats to all the recent bfps and sticky vibes to you all

Sorry to anyone who the witch has shown up for. Baby dust for next cycle

Thanks to all you ladies who have supported me during this loooong cycle and listened when I've complained! Back on my weight loss journey Monday as kind of lost track of it all after the flu etc and stopped in case that was reason why af was a no show but Dr said it shouldn't have delayed for this long if it did affect my cycle. FX'd that's it for a while on wacky cycles lol.

10 years ago

Lacey- Hello to you and welcome to this forum. :)

Blushing- SHOULD I TEST?? DPO11 today woke up about 7.35am temp at 36.0 degree.

Still the same, feeling very tired. Headache. Still feeling a little like witch coming.

Koti- How are you today? Hope that you are fine and by your next check, sticky vibes!!

Cristi- I certainly don't have one sided nipple... LOL... Mine is both sides and tender breast, But then again, like I say these few months of my pms symptoms, tender breast seems to be it. Puking as well, flu like as well... Its getting annoying on my side...

Mrs eva- How are you feeling today?

Krista- Hope you are doing good.

ARRRGGHHH......... I should hold to test? OR? Any one?

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Just wanted to update you all on my tests! Lines have all gotten darker. We are so grateful! I've posted pictures in my gallery of the progression on both the Wondfo tests and the First Response tests, as well as this mornings tests!

This mornings tests:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=206391

First Response progression:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=206393

Thank you all so much for your support. Now I'm just waiting to miss my period tomorrow. Then it will all feel real! (as if how tired I am and how much my boobs hurt isn't enough proof!) I'm keeping you all in my prayers and am sending lots of baby dust to you all!

10 years ago

Sugar, I hope not... I hope she missed the deadline for her visa! Yeah I am so over all the crazy crap... it is getting annoying!

gds, it seems soon, but what if you O'ed earlier? FX and sending loads of prayers and baby dust your way!

Mrs Eva... if you got a negative the day before then I would say the trigger was gone and the new test is a BFP so congrats on that! As for the cramping... with my first m/c I had early cramping and found that drinking A LOT and I mean a ton of water helped to ease them... it did end in m/c but the cramps had stopped weeks before we found out we were losing the baby. I hope this doesn't freak you out! I say drink a lot of water, get plenty of rest, drink lots of water and call your RE first thing Monday morning! Try not to stress or panic... easier said then done I know! I am sending a prayer and sticky vibes for you... grow baby grow!

SMC, praying for your miracle!

Blushing, thanks! I hope the metformin works for you at a lower dose... I am on the minimal dose because every time we tried to increase it I felt like I was living in the bathroom (tmi)! FX for you!

Lucky, praying,.

Rebecca, these hormones have to go unless we are pregnant... that would make this so much easier. Hope you get to feeling better or get a BFP!

Emfulop, welcome! It's hard to say... but it all sounds promising. With all of my angel babies my hubby couldn't touch my boobs period and the devil came out if he got close to the nipples. LOL! FX and baby dust. Hope you get your BFP.

Beautiful, glad she finally showed up for you. Hope this cycle is more normal for you!

Congrats Steph.

AFM, CD2 and AF is a real WITCH today. Ugh! Nothing new to report on my end... Hubby and I have decided to just do letrozole (I may have already said that if so sorry)... no OPK, no temping, no injections... just Letrozole so I know I O and then have fun BDing and see if we catch the egg by luck! Who knows.. I am sure stranger things have happened. What a crazy long and nerve racking day... Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Baby Dust to you all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Sugar- TeSt! The suspense is killing me so I don't know how you have held out so long! Lol

Steph- WooHoo!!!!! Congrats lady! Those are gorgeous lines!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi- I hope she's not coming for the next 9 months!!!
Bam- keep telling myself that these are pms symptoms lol cos I did recording and realize it's quite similar to past months except this month has acupuncture n bbt charting. Today is still dpo10 for now, wouldn't it be early? I cnt suffer another bfn! Lol I do have the urge to test Tmr if possible or maybe day after Tmr since I didn't stock up those test kits. I'm hoping temp continue to rise cos I read from the web, should it rises and stay, chances be higher? Gosh!! I can't explain how eager I want test yet logic mind says NO!! Today I realized I have stick discharge, and tot af came cos something dripped out. Then realized it's discharge on my liner. Is this good sign? Or just discharge before af?

Arrrggghhhhh I will get the test kit Tmr n likely test the next day with FMU.. Wish me luck ladies!!!

((Hugs))

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Test results came back. Haven't followed up with my doctor yet, but hoping someone here has some insight? They are all listed as normal. I looked up some and DHEA seems really high based on my age although this says its in normal. Testosterone was on the high end of normal too.

Looks like the formatting isn't great. First number is my result, then it's followed by the normal range according to LabCorp.

Lab Test Results

Prolactin

Test Low Normal High Reference Range Units
Prolactin 19.6 4.8-23.3 ng/mL

Testosterone, Serum

Testosterone, Serum 48 8-48 ng/dL

Dhea-Sulfate

Dhea-Sulfate 356.4 84.8-378.0 ug/dL

Luteinizing Hormone(Lh), S

Lh 3.5 See Comments mIU/mL

Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct, S

T4,Free(Direct) 1.35 0.82-1.77 ng/dL

Fsh, Serum

Fsh 5.5 See Comments mIU/mL

Varicella-Zoster V Ab, Igg

Varicella Zoster Igg 1.60 Immune >1.09 index

Rubella Antibodies, Igg

Rubella Antibodies, Igg 17 IU/mL

Testosterone, Free, Direct

Free Testosterone(Direct) 1.1 0.0-2.2 pg/mL

Thyroxine (T4)

Thyroxine (T4) 7.9 4.5-12.0 ug/dL

Thyroid Cascade Profile

Tsh 1.980 0.450-4.500 uIU/mL

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Stephc2010: I have positives in progression and am waiting to miss my period tomorrow two! Could sure use support, how about you? Lets be preggo buddies! Message or friend me if u want!

10 years ago

Congrats to the BFPS!

Two days to go until my HSG, I'm not nervous and don't really expect any issues, just sucks no bding for the next several days especially since I've been o'ing around cd 13 and thats sometime next week.

10 years ago • Post starter

If this nausea doesn't turn into a BFP in a few days, then there's something seriously wrong here. Heartburn, backache, gas, headache, mild cramping, increased sex drive, nausea, fatigue during day, sleeplessness at night. Oh, forgot to mention in September 2014 board that my male dog has pretty much become a mama's boy. He won't have anything to do with my DH which is unusual. Dog whines for me and lays in my lap and curls up around my abdomen at night...been doing this for 2 nights now.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo