Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Wifey![hh9months]

I'm still here. Just taking a break this cycle.

10 years ago

[congratulations] Wifey, it looks really promising and got darker today!!! :D [bfp] [sticky_vibes] [cheer]

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

wifey - that definitely looks darker than yesterdays! Congrats girlie!

10 years ago

JennaVee - HOW ARE YOU DOING??? <3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

wifey-Once again congrats! Yes! darker from the image I saw... So happy for you. Yes, I do on your statement, till the witch shows up, still stay hopeful. Still having some cramps? pulls? around the upper part of labia area? (TMI )Will temp again later in the morning when I wake to see if temp still low? AS i read that should remain high after O-ed. Not sure if this is correct though.

Rebecca- ((HUGS)) Yes, I know all of us out here knows how not easy to take it easy.

Cristi- ((HUGS)) will try to learn from you on the humour part.

Honestly, maybe I will take a break TTC after this cycle. Its too stressful with work, studies, DH flying around too much, spending less time together this year. I am sorry if I do sound disappointed. BUT its only on my TCC journey.

I am still wishing all the best of luck for all the lovely ladies here that has been supporting each other and myself baby dust and sticky vibes!! No matter who you are. I wish you well from the bottom of my heart.

((HUGS)) myself once again...

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Could not sleep at all last night. After BD'ing I kept my hips propped up since I couldn't sleep. Got up this morning with orange/pinkish tinged CM. Never has this before until yesterday. Today is O day and my temp dropped this morning. I don't have a Basal Temp Themometer just a regular Themometer.

Remaining very hopeful and praying for a sticky bean!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

I tested and a BFN... I am around 14 dpo so I am out. Just waiting on the Witch to rear her ugly face!

Acrichton, thank you for asking!

Wifey, thanks. FX and prayers being sent for you!

Sugar, I am sorry to hear you may have to take a break this cycle. Big hugs to you and pray that the schedules work out and you get the stickiest of beans soon!

AFM, waiting for the witch to arrive... hubby and I are in discussions, but we may take a few months off... after over 3 years I think we could use it but I am not sure my heart can handle a break! We shall see.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi ...I'm sorry, dear. :(

User Image

10 years ago

[b]Part 1 of 3[/b]:

[b]Cristi[/b]: How are you? How is your nipple doing? [smile]
Wow Cristi, that is a lot of lights, although I don't celebrate, I can appreciate this, it is beautiful!
So sorry you got a [bfn] this morning, I still have hope for you!
Maybe a break is what you need, [bd] for fun, maybe that is how it will happen [hug]. A break and a long vacation. Maybe I am projecting my wishes.... Who am I kidding aa vacation and [bd] for fun maybe what everyone here needs... [baby_dust]

[b]2more4us[/b]: EMDR is a type of a treatment for traumas and other issues. It involves no drugs, only a few sessions, and it works like magic, and believe me I was very skeptical.
About 8 years ago I realized that many of the triggers I had and reactions and other issues were in fact a result of childhood traumas, the realization started a process of healing (slow and painful). About a year ago I was referred to EMDR, which I thought would be a waste of time, how can they in several hours fix things that ruined so much in my life and all that therapy never helped. Well EMDR changed my life and I am now trigger free and don't fight with people I love.
Here is a link to some information (BTW every therapist does it a little differently so this might not be exactly how they do it but the result should be the same):
[url]http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/emdr-what-is-it[/url]

[b]rebecca[/b]: I hope you continue [bd] to catch that egg [smile].

[b]alyssa[/b]: Well, hope dies last and I always hope until [af] actully arrives. Sorry [af] got you [sad]

[b]While[/b]: sorry [af] got you. But new cycle new hope right? I will join you to September if they clear me for TTC... when [af] decides to arrive.
Thank you for the September Board.

[b]Blushing[/b]: I know what you mean about acupuncture, it is quite relaxing. But if you have traumas, triggers will still bring all of it up even with acupuncture.
Traumas control your life until you deal with them, believe me I know. The good news, it is never to late to get rid of them [smile]. I hope you try EMDR, and that you find a great EMDR therapist to guide you through.
I hope everything is ok with your cycle. I know how annoying it is not to know what is going on.

[b]Nychick[/b]: Thank you [hug] for the research and support. I have an appointment for Dec 13 for the colposcopy. I am hoping that in the 6 weeks since the smear (it will be 8 weeks when I go for the test) that the cells went back to normal and they give me an ok to continue TTC [smile]. Wow I am optimistic, thanks to you an the lovely ladies here [smile].
DHs seem to be like that, detached until it hits them.
I happy everything is good with you, when is your doctor appointment?
I sure hope 2014 is amazing, 2013 sucked [lol]

User Image

10 years ago

[b]Part 2 of 3[/b]:

[b]tgpreg[/b]: I hope you are not out and you will get a [bfp]! Is it possible it was a chemical?
It is a good time to do some testing. As for DH, mine did it at home and dropped it off at the lab within 30 minutes. I don't know if it works the same where you live. Probably does.

[b]wifey[/b]: I hope you had a good vacation, even if awkward [smile]
Wow that is great another [BFP] to August!!!! This board is just amazing!
Congratulations and [hh9months]!!!!
The line is darker, that is great news!!! Also 11 DPO makes sense with the faint line!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

[b]gds[/b]: [good_luck], [fingersx] you caught that egg!
I know what you mean about the body and mind trying to drive you crazy, ever since we started TTC my body and mind are like that. every cycle is different and confusing and the mind is just at it all day long...
Acupuncture helps [smile]
Sounds like ovulation bleeding and temp dip, very promising, great job on all the [bd] I hope this is it for you!
[b]pbc[/b]: sorry [af] got you [sad]. How did your appointment with the RE go?

[b]krista[/b]: Welcome and good luck. I hope you caught that egg.
They say 8-12 months for 20s when TTC is the norm. But you are right, everyone around seems to get there in 1-2 months which makes you wonder, right?
You will get your BFP, if you time it right I am sure you'll get there very very soon.

[b]GVMDL[/b]: Hi there, don't see you here much lately, how are you? I hope [af] stays away and that you caught that egg [smile]
I am ok, waiting for the colposcopy on Dec 13 2013. I hope to get the green light to continue TTC and that everything is normal.
Thank you for the support.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo