Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Thanks, ladies! I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. I just feel different this cycle.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

What a day!!!!!

Drove 45 miles to work this morning only to find out I got laid off after 1 yr and 8 months. Ticked me off !!!!! Workforce reduction they said.

Well DH's truck broke down last week so we won't be carpooling anymore.

Still have to take the 3 boys to school - 28 mile round trip x 2 a day (drop off and pick up)

So aggravated since we have been trying to actually conceive and now I'm worried I might be preggers with no job!! Not at all what we needed.

Testing in about 2 weeks if AF doesn't show during her normal time frame.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

gds3 - Prayers!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Genie- I had three tests to check my ovarian reserve around CD3. I think I had to do it between CD 2-5.

steph- For sure a BFP! KMFXâ??d for your next tests

pbc- I love that you have goals that will not only help you in your journey, but be beneficial for you all around. Hopefully, you will be able to focus more on your goals than TTC and not drive yourself nuts.

Genie- I have PCOS and some of the other items listed here. Hmmmmâ?¦I wonder how much gluten I actually consume. I honestly have no clue. I donâ??t eat a lot of bread or starchy things, but I always see other things in the grocery store that say â??gluten freeâ?? that I wouldnâ??t otherwise know had gluten in them. *sigh*

sugars- Iâ??ve had some cramps around my labia when Iâ??ve BDâ??d. TMI, but I just chalked it up to under use. LOL! DH havenâ??t â??done itâ?? much this cycle because of my lap.

Beautiful- I hope you get some answers soon.

wifey- HUGS!!!! GVMD is right. Iâ??ve heard that those digital tests arenâ??t nearly sensitive enough for early testing.

SMC- Pineapple core is supposed to help. I havenâ??t heard of anything other than that.

GVMD- FXâ??d!

tgpreg- Sorry AF showed. I know all about going through all those emotions. Its sucks. Your plan for this cycle sounds solid. Maybe since you canâ??t see your doc for a month, you can try to relax knowing that next month will be the time you will get some answers. Iâ??ll be on the Sept. board with you.

rebecca- BD!!!!

penny- I havenâ??t heard of that with the progesterone, but somehow what yourâ??e saying makes sense.

Mylucky-looks promising!!!

gds-KMFXâ??d that everything turns around for you!

Koti, Bammom, 1st, Acrichton- Howâ??s it going. Anyone else I missed?

AFM- Nothing much for me. My dad (who obviously doesnâ??t know anything about making a baby outside of having sex), got a Shingles vaccination today. When he came into the house he said â??I canâ??t be around any pregnant womenâ??. I told him Iâ??m pretty sure Iâ??m not pregnant so it will be fine. He says â??You never know. You could be.â?? I explained to him that I know my body well enough to know if I were pregnant. He then goes on to tell me that my aunt told him today that she dreamed of fish (which usually means someone is pregnant). Thatâ??s when I went postal! My words: â??Yaâ??ll have been telling me you have been dreaming of fish, that once you get pregnant its easy to get pregnant again, I look pregnant, you think Iâ??m pregnant and God knows what else. Well here we are 4 years later and NOTHINGâ??. He goes â??Iâ??ve never said that to you have Iâ??. WTF!!! I love my family and I know they mean well, but at what point do you not know to stop telling a woman that wants kids soooo bad that she is pregnant because you â??feelâ?? like she is or you dreamed of fish. Lets be clear, I am the ONLY one on both sides of my family (other than a few younger cousins) that doesnâ??t have kids yet. LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Okâ?¦Iâ??m off my soapbox and ready for AF so I can try out my newly freed ovary. LOL!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Kara: I see something as well! Really faint! Like others have said, it is really early!! Keeping my FX that this is your BFP!!! :)

Blushing: Thank you!! I picked up First Response tests tonight. If I get another positive on Wondfo, I'll use a First Response! :)

10 years ago

Blushing- I couldn't read your msg, some appeared ia??veBDa??d something like this, I have copied over :)

I supposed, u mentioned due to BD? Thats y you have the cramps? Its still crampy a little. Sometimes on the left sometmes right as I am writing now.

Today, my temp is 36.1 degree.

[sugars- Iâ??ve had some cramps around my labia when Iâ??ve BDâ??d. TMI, but I just chalked it up to under use. LOL! DH havenâ??t â??done itâ?? much this cycle because of my lap]

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Sugars- Sorry, I have no idea why my messages are looking encrypted...here it is again:

sugars-I've had some cramps around my labia when I've BD'd. TMI, but I just chalked it up to under use. LOL! DH and I haven't "done it" much this cycle because of my lap.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

gds3 - so sorry to hear you got laid off and your dh's truck broke down! That's awful. And don't you hate how bad news seems to come in bunches? Praying for you.

Myluckyduck - I think I see a faint line, too. FX'd.

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone. I was offline yesterday and should have gotten a piece of paper and pencil to write down notes when I started reading this morning.

CD15 for me, 2nd peak on the monitor. FF says today is probably O day. My temp dropped a little this AM, but I haven't seen any EWCM yet. My boobs are sore - unusual for me, since they never bother me until I'm pregnant. Hoping we hit it this cycle at the right times, but we'll BD a few more times just to do the best we can.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts! My fears were confirmed with AF this morning [sad] CD1 for me! I had a really good cry yesterday when the digital said I wasn't pregnant [read: I sobbed for a few hours], so this morning when I woke up with AF, I was actually pretty calm. I've called my Obgyn to see if she has any insights, but she wasn't there today. Another physician told me to test again in two weeks to make sure it was a chemical, and also that there's no guaranteeing this won't happen again. Humph [gasp]. The physician ALSO told me to keep taking my progesterone supplements. Huh? I'm not taking progesterone supplements. Commence paranoid thoughts about this other physician seeing my previous progesterone results and presuming that, since they were low, my obgyn put me on supplements. Yikes.

I also talked to my mom this morning, who told me I need to not monitor everything so closely next time. She said that most women would see this episode as a late period, and she's worried that now I see it in my mind as a miscarriage. That hurt a lot. I don't see this as a miscarriage, but I'm also not going to pretend I was never pregnant in the first place. Ugh!

So how is everyone else today?

@kara, did you test again today?? GL!

@steph, any luck with that line? KMFX hard for you.

@Rebecca, happy O day!

@gds, wtf!?! I'm sorry about your job and your truck :( Hugs.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Hi, ladies. I did test with another IC. It doesn't look any different to me. I just need to stop! LOL. I should probably just chill for the next few days.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo