Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Oh, really hoping we can BD this go round and hopefully be able to show DH a for Christmas. That would be nice.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

I wasn't going to do OPKs this month, but I've been doing one a day at the same time for the last few days...well, today I got a blazing positive on a Wondfo OPK, so I decided to back it up with a CB digital OPK...smiley face!! A whole 3 days earlier than usual!! Weird!! Good thing we BD'd last night, hopefully tonight and tomorrow, too!! FX!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

acrichton: I hope this is just normal bleeding
I would tell you to relax, but I know how hard it is when you worry, I do hope you will be able to relax a little.

alyssa: for you.

pennylane: how long did you try the seed cycling for? I heard you only start to see results after 3 months or more.

spartiechic: sorry got you.

rebecca: Yeah, guys just don't get it, they do one thing at a time, must be nice... We women were "blessed" with the ability to multitask which makes it impossible to relax or not think about something.
I hope one day we do find a way, or all this stress will get us...

MyLuckyDuck: Congrats on the +OPK

AFM: I just got a call from the doctor's office, my pap was abnormal, they will not tell me what this means and the next available appt. is next Monday, so here I am, have no idea what this means, and cannot do anything about it until Monday.
Did anyone here ever have an abnormal test? If so, what did that mean??? I'm worried
I hope everyone is doing well here, can't wait for more !!!

User Image

10 years ago

Acri: i agree w christi rebecca n while!
I didnt spot w my two but i do know spotting is normal. My best friend spotted, n actually had a heavy bleeding which i had to take her to the er, it scared the living crap out of me n everything was fine. Carried to term.
Stop checking your cervix ;o)
N try to relax hun...

Myluckyduck: yay! Catch the egg!

Kot: i hear u dear. Glad today after manu deep breaths is a good day! !

Afm, cramping. I am sure the witch will b here soon.
yuck.
no symptoms here n not itching, guess im out lol!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Kot i had one like 12 years ago. Abnormal cells n was sent to spec for further testing.
Turned out it was caused by using tampons..
Yes, im one of those ppl that cant wear tampons.
nothing surprises me anymore .. cant wear tampons, get yeast infection as a pg symptom...

I hope it is a minor thing for u too dear.
Why cant u go in tomorrow n find out whats going on?

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Oh, my bff had one too.
Hers was monitored, she repetead in three months n was all normall again.
Think was an infection.
anyways, absolutely sucks to have a vagina.
but it wont be nothing my friend! Im praying for u!

10 years ago

koti- Zumba for 3 hours the first time indeed was crazy, however it was awesome.
I tested today with clearblue digital OPK on CD12, goodness!! it was a solid smiley with NO flashing. I read from the instruction manual it says that this means peak, Which also means I missed the High fertility period?? Cos on CD11,it was a "circle' meaning Low fertility, how can it be a solid in 24hours? DH is outstationed and will only be back tomorrow morning. GoSH! I am so sick of this, I am so worried that I may missed the solid face again. :(

Yersterday, I went for TCM and acupuncture, the feeling of needles were bearable just sensitive and numb on the thigh areas, abdomen area is fine. Chinese physician suggested to use first morning urine to test ovulation as it is more concentrated as compared to afternoon or night. I have to be on chinese powder for a week to reduce the heatiness in my body resulting some dampness in the chinese way per se.

I really hope that It will be this month for all of us here!

Any other ladies have other recommendation on the peak vs high fertility OPK? Image has been loaded up in my HPT gallery..

I am hoping that peak will last for a few days. The physician mentioned that I O-ed on CD13 based on last month and she suggested that I should BD from CD12 to CD15 /16 to ensure that it may be able to catch the eggs for fertilization.

IN the OPK pack- High fertility " flashy smiley"
- MAke love today to increase your chance of getting pregnant. Remember you must still test again tomorrow using the first urine after your longest sleep. YOur result will be displayed for 8 minutes.

Peak fertility- Solid smiley
- This is your most fertile time and will be displayed for 2 days. Make love during these 2 days to maximize your chance of getting pregnant. You can stop testing after the first Peak fertility is displayed.

Low Fertility- Circle
- Making love today is just for fun as its unlikely but not impossible that you will get pregnant, Test again tomorrow using the first urine after your longest sleep. YOur result will be displayed for 8 minutes.

BTW, while I was typing replies, I called the physician and told her about what happened. She asked me to try BD tomorrow and no need to test tomorrow as I may not see the smiley face anymore.

Any comments on this? LAdies, I am really sorry that I ranted on and on...
Looking at the chinese powder that I am going to consume in a while is pretty tormenting as the scent is a little off and extremely bitter...
Back to the acupuncture, I am not sure if its psychological cos I felt i had a good sleep last night. In fact, less tired than before? Anyone experienced this?

Also, can I say that since Positive is shown on CD12 for 2 cycles, is it safe to assume that I could be ovulating on CD13 in this case?

I sincerely hope all of you including myself is going to be August 2014 MUMS!!

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

acrichton, yep, agreed. Spotting is totally normal in pregnancy. If it gets heavy, painful, or red, that's when you should call the doc. But right now it's fine. And, I admit I checked my cervix early on, and it moved all around. Low, high, hard, whatever. It changed all the time. Also, yeah, why was she asking you about nausea? Not everyone gets sick. I had slight nausea start around 7 weeks, and then real morning sickness didn't come until 13 weeks (vomiting, aversions, etc). It's really different for every person. Celebrate not being sick! :) Did you get your beta results????

I don't remember who was talking about testing the trigger... sorry! But testing the trigger was like the worst decision ever for me! And yet, I did it with all five of my triggered cycles! haha :) You just never really know until the beta comes back at the end of the cycle. It's still kind of fun to test and see the second line, though. Even if you're not actually pregnant.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Penny, yeah symptoms are great unless they are just for fun! Ugh! Glad we both were spared from that! With you being behind me that makes me feel better about testing! Still going to wait a while because I am only 6 dpo now... but maybe on Thanksgiving just for fun!?!?! Keeping my FX for you as well!

spartiechic, I'm sorry big hugs!

Acrichton, how are you doing tonight? The tinged CM stop? Sending prayers and waiting anxiously to hear your great numbers!

Rebecca, thank you! How are you doing?

gds, FX and baby dust.

LuckyDuck, YAY!!!! Sending loads of baby dust!

Kot, I got an abnormal pap in 2007, my follow-up pap was completely normal! I know it will do me no good to say don't worry, but try to breathe deep and think positive! Sucks that they call you and tell you that then make you wait that long! UGH! Prayers being sent!

Felurian, thank you... I now feel good about my decision to not test out the trigger! :) Can't promise I won't test early though. LOL!

AFM, 6 dpo and nothing to report! Hubby thinks I am pregnant because he has been feeling crappy! My ex-husband had all of my morning sickness when I was pregnant with my son. His boss called me and said "you need to test, he is in the bathroom every morning"... sure enough! However, I don't think that is the case here... I think DH is just getting sick! On a TTC Unrelated note.... My son wrestles for his schools team and at tonight's meet he won both of his matches by pins... (he pinned the guy before time was up)... one of the pins was in 13 seconds... we lost it we were so excited... he did so freaking amazing! He has won many times by points, but this was the first pin of the season and to pin in both of his match-ups tonight... geesh! He has a meet tomorrow night too... hoping he maintains this momentum! Okay sorry that was my proud mommy moment! HOpe everyone has a great day tomorrow!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Morning Girsl!

Cristi: I didn't have any more tinged CM other than the teeennnyy little spot yesterday. Still no major symptoms, but its okay. I didn't check my cm this AM, trying to relax. Will see what the beta is later! I can't wait for you to test, hope for some good news on Thanksgiving!!!!

Felurian: thank you so much for making me not feel like I am a nut for checking cervix still; I didn't today, going cold turkey haha. For now I will celebrate not being sick lol. I think I just wish I felt pregnant?? :/

Rebecca,koti, gvm, kara, blushing, while, and anyone I missed thank you for the encouragement!!!! I wish for you all to get a BFP soon!!! So excited for when that day happens for you wonderful ladies.

Thanks so much for the support really, you girls are wonderful. I sing all your praises to my hubby and he is thankful that I found this site and forum after the MC. I have my dad and his wife flying in from California for Thanksgiving weekend to visit. Was hoping to share good news when the arrive. Fingers crossed!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo