Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Hi Girls!

GVMDL: I am so sorry hun . Glad things are starting to slow down a little bit for you. Praying for you this cycle.

Cristi: FX this cycle with the shots will be it for you and you will get your sticky bean! On the flip side of that... I am glad that you have made a decision to heal your mind, heart and body for a little while if things don't happen this cycle. Maybe a break will be all you need. You are in my thoughts. Praying for this cycle.

Welcome to the newbies!! A truly great group of women here that will get you though anything! to all of you.

How is everyone else doing??

Hoping to see lots of BFPs on this board this month!!!

AFM: I got back for another Beta on Friday. Hoping for High numbers. Last week beta went from 17 to 69 in 48hrs. My OB office doesn't do ultrasounds until 7 weeks. I am hoping I can get it before Thanksgiving!!
My allergies are very angry with me for being pregnant!! They have been miserable!! I am going to see my allergist today because the OB took me off of all my meds.

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Lacey- I know they saw at least one mature follicle this cycle, but I have to ask since your numbers QUADRUPLED, did they see more than one follicle in there that may have matured? Super curious if you are having twinsies!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

So, finally heard back from my doctor :))

And second beta draw was 359!! Doubling time was 40.85 hours :)

Believe we may have a healthy, sticky bean on board :) Hoping and praying he or she is :))

Thanks for all the wonderful support and I definitely am sticking around!! Can't wait for some more bfps to show up!! :) Fx'd! :)

10 years ago

Bam: They didn't say anything about more then one follicle. I read that the beta can skyrocket in the first few weeks. The nurse didn't day anything about how much it went up. I have no idea if it is twins or not. Would be very cool if it was!!! I go back again on Friday for more blood work. I am very anxious!! As long as my number keep going up I am a happy camper!! How are you feeling??

1st Congrats on great numbers!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Lacey!! :)

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm stalking this board for now. AF is due next Tuesday but I want to keep in touch with you ladies.

10 years ago

I was driving myself crazy thinking about progesterone levels and came across this article with a helpful chart. It doesn't really say anything about ovulation, but it has some numbers for pregnancy. Just thought I'd share :)

http://repro-med.net/repro-med-site2/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25&Itemid=12

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

to all awaiting 's!!! I'm continuing to pray for , is due on Monday

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone, got some catching up to do.

GVM - so sorry for the chemical. Hoping you get some answers. I think I read someone else say chances are higher the cycle after a chemical of a healthy sticky bean, so hoping that might be the case.

PBC - I know you've left, but sad to see you go. Hoping for answers for you soon, as well.

1st, Lacey, Bammom - sounds like everyone is doing well, betas are going up! !

Cristi - hoping this is your month, with the trigger shot and everything! !

Sorry if I've missed anyone!

AFM: CD17, still no OPK+. CM is a mix of watery and creamy - which is actually has been for days now, but I've been charting it as creamy. Not sure if I should be charting it as watery or not. If I chart it as watery I've had watery CM since CD12. Temp is going down (it was staying up near my coverline from last cycle until CD11 - didn't take temp on CD12, but CD13 to today it's steadily gone down). Based on my last few cycles, I O between CD18 and CD21. Wednesday is my birthday, so I was hoping for an OPK+ today or tomorrow with the potential a birthday conception...but not sure that is likely at this point. Who knows.

Part of me is hoping for another abnormal cycle so I can get the testing done next cycle (doc wants 3 abnormal cycles in a row - I've had 2 - or 6 cycles of trying before testing). But of course I'd love a sticky bean now too - EDD of early August. We are going to the Outer Banks at the end of August next year, so having a September EDD would mean probably missing it (it's with my husband's family and we have a lot of fun when we are there, so I enjoy going). I'd go in a heart beat with a 1 month old...but if I'm nearly 9 months and ready to go at any minute, I'm staying put.

DH also goes for his ultrasound next week to test the plumbing - he's been having performance issues, so he's had blood work and now the ultra sound to see if it's blood flow or hormonal. We will get those results right before Thanksgiving.

for everyone!

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Hi all, mind if I join? I've been charting on CTP for a while TTA, but we're making the switch to TTC :) I'm not quite ready to tell anyone in real life yet, but am excited to get connected to the community on here.

Husband and I are 22, married for 8 months, and have been TTA so far, mostly because of social pressure about our age, unfortunately. But, we're recovering, and decided to start TTC this cycle. Still a little surreal feeling

I'm on CD 9 today, and haven't started temping/charting this cycle. I've seen so much of the stress that comes with charting, but after charting for so long, I'm feeling a little weird without it! Opinions please??

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo