Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Kizzy happy anniversary dear!

Christie i hope your dh feels better

Kot, temp dive?!? I still pray for that witch never sjows her face!

Blushing that is a good size egg! So it was never released? Praying that is not endo my dear!!!

Acrichton /not bizarre positive opk... stress increases fsh levels n lh so u could test positive due to hormones being out of whack. Work n emotional can do that. U all remember me last cycle. Thats why im in a much softer n low key approach .. bizarre what stress can do to us.
Keep bd'ing darling!!!

Lacey so happy for u! I saw a much darker line this morning woohoo!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Afm im just going through the motions. Working to keep busy n my mind sane!
Not much going on.

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Do you ladies mind if I join? TTC #1, 34, Unexplained Infertility, about to start first IVF treatment.

Feeling sad and a little scared, but trying to stay positive.

10 years ago

GVMD- It was a cyst. Infact I suspect that is what the RE saw on the ultrasound around me O day and it kept growing.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

hey ladies!

dh 30 and I 23 were married January 13 2013. Right away we knew we wanted children. I had a doctors appointment in April, everything seems in working order. I started on prenatal vitamins and we got busy starting the end of July. everyone of my friends have had babes with out trying. I feel very alone my sweet dh is so supportive and cant wait to be a dad. I feel so bad for him when we find out we are not. My doctor gave me till January, then I can go in and get tests done to make sure we are able to get pregnant on our own. My only worry is I've have painful cysts before but my doctor told me that is a good thing because it show I'm ovulating. I can not wait to be a mommy!

Good luck moms to be! lets go get us some bfps!

10 years ago

ssurra: Everyone is welcome here

10 years ago

Thanks, Kizzy! Had a bad experience in my last forum.

10 years ago

Welcome all new ladies!!! :)) This is a great forum with great ladies :))

@Lacey: Congrats again!!!

AFM: I switched to a different OBGYN today (long story) ... But I LOVE this new place. They are drawing betas for me, the first was today and I should have the results by late tomorrow morning... and then I have to go back Friday for my second draw. They did an ultrasound even though she said it would be too early to see anything. Said my uterus and ovaries looked and measured normally.

10 years ago

Hey Girls!!
Just checking up on everyone!!!I am still here with you guys!! Got my beta results back it was 17? I asked the nurse if was definitely pregnant, I heard/read anything over 5 was considered pregnant but all she said was "well its not negative" I go back on Friday for my second draw!

FX for all of you wonderful ladies!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

That's so exciting Lacey!!! I am hoping that you get your BFP on your blood test!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo