Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Hi, ladies! Congrats nychick! I'm 3dpo today. Kinda crampy yesterday and today. Is that good newly pregnant ladies??

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

SMC: ovulation will be here today or tomorrow for you!

pennylane: This is a !!!! Can't wait to see your later test today! and and ofcourse !!!!
Yeah it is hard because on one hand you have to wait and you are down but on the other you don't really want to share that with people around, so hiding is understandable.
I bet there are tons of people who have CIN1 and never even get tested and it just goes away without them even knowing....

tgpreg: Did you decide when you are testing? I am excited to see your !!!

Nychick: This is a !!!! and and ofcourse !!!!

GVDML, acrichton, kizzy, blushing, cristi, and everyone else: How are you? The forum seems unusually quiet. How are you ladies doing?

AFM: Looks like I ovulated on the day of the doctor appointment. Temps are up. I am a little heartbroken, but trying to stay positive.
Have a great weekend everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

Pennylane: I voted its def positive
Congrats!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd: does that mean that you cannot BD right now? Are you prohibited from conceiving right now until further testing? Just trying to understand your situation because if that's the case, I m so sorry

User Image

10 years ago

Nychick: I can BD, but only protected. I cannot get pregnant until they clear me, which can take months or longer.
I keep hoping that I go to the test and they tell me that everything is clear and I am already pregnant.... Fool's hope.
I am trying to stay positive .

User Image

10 years ago

Kot: hope dies last right?
Proud of how strong you are being! You are amazing!
Stay strong!
Im prayong for u

Penny: positive of course! Congrats!

I am now trying to relax as my sis took my girls to watch frozen n im beat after two busy slaving days! We had an awesome thanksgiving here. 30+ people!
House is back in one piece n lots of left overs!

How are my wonderful ladies doing?

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I probably gained 10 pounds yesterday. ha! It was so yummy though!

Rebecca, thanks... yeah my kiddo is rocking it and we are so proud. 3 pins in a row, he has finally figured out what works best for him! Yay! I always worry about my son getting hurt (wrestling, football, baseball, weightlifting) but he loves doing it all and all I can do is pray that he doesn't get hurt and if he does, we will cross that bridge. Hope your kiddo has a great season with no injuries!

While, when I was younger I read about all the storks... of course now they decide to take a vacation! What the heck? Ugh!

Penny, FX!

Kot, I'm sorry dear! I am praying that everything comes back okay. I had a colposcopy done and while they aren't a cake walk, they aren't horrible either. Praying praying praying that you get back on the TTC horse very soon and are super healthy! Big hugs.

NYChick, congrats lady!

AFM, 10 dpo... still haven't tested... IDK why but I am scared to because I didn't test out the trigger. So I am going to wait a little longer. However long I can hold out! Sending loads of Baby dust and sticky vibes to you all.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Well, I took my second one of the day. About a 3 hour hold. DH still sees nothing and thinks I'm crazy which is making me think I'm seeing things. I tried a First Response this time.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=203343

10 years ago

GVMDL: You are so right, hope dies last!
Thanks for the support. So far I am good, we'll see how I feel after a weekend with my sis, she drains the life out of me sometimes....
I still haven't decided if I should tell my mom, I so don't want her to worry but on the other hand I want to share my frustration and having to stop TTC... I don't know....
Wow sounds like an awesome thanksgiving!
I take it still staying away???

Cristi: Thank you for the warm wishes . I wish I knew when my appointment is at least...
I hear it is unpleasant but not worst than a smear so I think I can take it, with high hopes to good news. 2013 is just not my year it seems.
Great job on holding off the testing, when did the doctor tell you to test? Or is he supposed to test, if so, when?

pennylane: still see a !!! This is so exciting!

User Image

10 years ago

Penny I see a line, but it is hard to tell if there is any color in it... dang it! I'm going to go out on a limb and say a very early BFP??? FX and praying! Congrats and grow baby grow!

Kot, I hope and pray 2014 is the greatest year for all of us! The doctor asked me not to test until 14 dpo... I litterally LOL in the office and so did my hubby! She said at 16dpo they will do a beta if AF hasn't arrived (which she won't because of the progesterone duh)... I can't wait that long. If I get a BFP at home they will do a beta that day! I am still praying... I hope I am not out!

OKAY LADIES HELP PLEASE! So I just went outside for about 30 minutes recording our Christmas lights (because he has them going to music... remember my hubby is Clark Griswald Jr)... anyways it is 30 out there which is cold but it has been much colder before... after about 10 minutes my left nipple was hurting so bad I wanted to cry. It has been 40 minutes and I have been inside for 15 minutes and it still hurts. It is weird... just my left not my right and just my nipple. Any ideas? Is it just because it is cold? Silly I know! Hey brings true meaning to the saying "colder than a witches titty in a brass bra"... oh lord I think I am tired. Ha!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo