Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 719 Replies | Last Page

while: I already called about half hour ago and doc was on the phone lol. I hate waiting, my doctor knows this lol. I might just have to call again because I have no idea what time they close and there is NO WAY I will sleep tonight if I dont get the number today

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Acri: i betcha it will be like 100to or more

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

And easier said than done, dont get stressed out.
Enjoy!
Be relaxed calm n remain positive
we are here praying for u n the lil bean(s)

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

I started my progesterone this morning and I am draggggging. Seriously contemplating a nap! But I'm officially in the TWW.

When I got the HCG trigger on Monday they drew blood beforehand. When the nurse called with the results that afternoon she said my LH was too low to naturally ovulate on Monday so I would probably ovulate the following day (yesterday), but because of my temps FF is pinpointing it as Monday anyways. So confusing, but at least I know it was one or the other so I'm 1 or 2 DPO.

10 years ago

Got the beta!! He said its 132. No idea if that is good or bad

He said, "its a little on the low side, but you are still early right?", I told him yes, only 4 weeks, 2 days

If I implanted 8dpo, should it be higher? I have no idea

10 years ago

acrichton: I've seen posts of 147 for 4w2d and then was up to 35,000 at 17weeks. I wouldn't worry too much. You're going to drive yourself crazy and make yourself sick. Take it easy and wait to see what happens on the next round.

10 years ago

I found this article...hope it helps:

http://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

10 years ago

Acrichton...your numbers sound great. They are different for every woman, and every pregnancy. I know its hard, but take comfort in the news. You're doing great.

User Image

10 years ago

acrichton, it will definitely be over 50. When my test line was as dark as the control, my beta was 300. I think it's safe to say you'll have a good number :) Your tests today looked great! Can't wait to hear the results!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Felurian: It Was 132, Test Line Was As Dark As Control Just This Am, So Maybe The Number Went Up. My Dr Said Its A Little On The Low Side, We'll See What The Second One Says. My Symptoms Are Less, But Im Just Trying To Live In The Moment.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo