Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Morning Ladies =)

Cabo was great! However I'm doubtful that we came back with a stowaway. We only bd'd once onthe trip. I know it only takes one but I'd rather go through the tww already thinking I'm out. It's 2dpo today. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

10 years ago

Vette: I understand. Well, I hope you caught that egg. Hope dies last right?
and !!!

Cristi: Good luck with the shots tonight. And lets have those August babies!
I try not to read into it, it might just be a digestive system thing, it is close and hurts around the same area...

tgpreg: Good luck with timing this month!!!

gds: You are not out yet, 11DPO is still early. But I know how you feel

pennylane: Great news!!! catch that egg!!!!
and !!!

Kizzy: Gald you had a great vacation, I hope you caught that egg.
and !!!

AFM: CD7, nothing to report. SA today, ultrasound tomorrow, acupuncture next week. Getting nervous having trouble sleeping.... I need to relax....
Have a great day ladies!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@kotikd- Thank you for the welcome. :)

It's very frustrating when she arrives. I can't wait until it's goodbye for nine months, but that feels like it's just a dream and will never happen. I hope everything is well for all you ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

Koti: absolutely correct! I'll give you guys updates. I mean it's only supposedly 3 DPO so wayyyy to early to test. I am trying to just relax and clean and focus on DH coming home. Praying he comes home on time. Anyways I have got my Fx'd for everyone including myself for BFPs this month! Here is to august babies!

User Image

10 years ago

Christi Good luck with the shots
Somedaymom Welcome and I hope you get your fertility issues sorted
Jazzyz Welcome, my DH just started clomid as well. Fingers crossed for you
Tgpreg Congrats on the new house. DH and I are presently building; donâ??t know when weâ??ll move. Baby dust to you
Spartiechic Woohoo on the opk+. Happy bd
Kotikd Good luck on your u/s. I pray everything is alright or that you can correct any problem and get your bfp
Bammom Praying that you see a strong heartbeat on Thursday.
Rebecca I hope the kids get well soon. Iâ??m 7dpo and have the backache and sore swollen boobs as well. I hear you with not getting excited. Iâ??ve had these symptoms before and have never seen a BFP
Mamabliss Welcome! Sorry about your m/c. Good luck this cycle.
Gds Sorry about your BFN, hoping that it is still too early for you.
Pbc Welcome back. Good luck with your testing.
Blushingttc Good luck, I hope you get answers
Vette I think itâ??s up to 5 days based on the right conditions
Pennylane My temps were higher the month that I used clomid. Congrats on your good results at the doctor. Fingers crossed for you.
AFM Iâ??m around 7/8 dpo based on the calendar (no cycle tracking done this month). I have a lot of positive symptoms but Iâ??ve had them before and still got AF. Right now Iâ??m feeling paranoid because I feel like AF is about to start but itâ??s a week too early. Iâ??m praying that it leads to a BFP. I keep thinking about when I can test. I really donâ??t want to be disappointed again.

10 years ago

Carla: thanks for the info! So I guess I may still be in for this month. We shall see! Have a good day all!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone
I have not been posting much as i am trying to remain in a good mental place after the chemical pregnancy last cycle. Doind some research n working on ny mind...
Basically holding on hope since i have caught the egg but confused as the idea of my egg quality not being optimal haunts me.
Trying to stay busy ...
Kot:i i wish it wasnt af my dear... was undoubtedly .. ugh..

Baby dust girls! To soon we are blessed with bfp and most importantly with a sticky healthy bean(s)!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
Cd 5 today!
AF is done, cm is sticky, so Friday or Saturday we will start BD!
I am nervous, or anxious, or both!
I know I typically get only two days of EWCM and the second of those days should be ovulation, so hopefully we can hit it correctly!
Thank the lawd half of the good time is on a weekend!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

GV - Hang in there honey. As much as I know it hurts, it could have been anything that caused things not to work out this time. Take whatever time you need to heal - and try not to be down on yourself or your chances. (I'm talking to myself here, too.) I continue to pray for you.

Today is a bummer for me. My oldest had a mild case of food poisoning earlier this week, now my middle child has what I think might be strep. I've been fighting off this darn head cold for about a week, and woke up this morning to realize it beat me. Sore scratchy throat, headache, runny nose, body aches....you name it, I've got it - except a fever, thank goodness. (But I have to be REALLY sick to run one.) Got to get past the weekend a little before I take a HPT. Will just be glad to get that BFN behind me. :(

User Image

10 years ago

football: Yeah, sucks. I know it feels like it will never happen, but one day it just will! Our job is to stay positive and take good care of ourselves!

Vette: Happy 4DPO, I too am praying for many this month here. I hope your DH comes home soon, I don't know how you do this. If my DH goes away I can't sleep and I go a little crazy .

Carla: Thanks.
and your way!!!
I hope this is it for you, hold off on the testing as long as you can .

GVMDL: I got worried you weren't here. I hope you feel better soon, are you doing some acupuncture to restore balance?
You will have a baby soon, sorry for the chemical preg, but it is a great sign! You concieved and implanted, I am sure you still have a lot of good eggs and will have a sticky bean very soon!

tgpreg: I know it is easier said than done, but try to get rid of the anxiety, try yoga or acupuncture or Qi Gong to relax and balance the body and mind.
Good luck catching that egg!!!!

rebecca: Why are you saying ?
So sorry you got sick too, I hope you get better really fast along with your kids, this must be so hard, everyone sick at the same time.

AFM: CD8, u/s in 4 hours, will make an appt. for next week for all the test results (blood, urine, SA, u/s) and we'll see where we go from there.
I am only 1/3 through but there is this book I am reading, it is called Fully Fertile and it is a holistic plan to fertility. For those of you like me that will try everything before going on meds, this might be a good place to start.
Anyway, so far I am only reading, I haven't started any of it yet, so I cannot comment on the practicality of it.
everyone, and tons of and .

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo