Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Acritchton: This bean sticks and I'm going to bake you some muffins or something! Congrats!

10 years ago

rebecca: I hope you are all healthy today
As for the u/s questions, I guess she was trying to get my history, I was just nervous and got a little freaked out. I am better now, it is what it is, right?
She asked things like why I was getting the u/s so early (only cycle 10) and when I told her I wasn't feeling well for a while and have family history with issues in the area she was asking a lot of questions and taking tons of pictures, I hope everything is ok.
As for the doctor, here where I live, the u/s is not where the doctors are so even if there was something serious she could not tell me.
Thank you for the support.
I hope you are sick because ur immune system is down due to a !!! [fimgersx]

aclark: Welcome and !

Nychick: Try CM and temp, if you have regular cycles it will give you an idea of when you ovulate so that you can get the right days.

Lacey: on the great results. Have a great u/s!!
Try not to work too hard.

Cristi: How was ur u/s and doctor appt?

pbc: So sorry for the results. Did you try acupuncture to regulate ths? I heard it can help a lot.

gds: Wow that sounds so serious, I hope u get a !!!
I only had regular cycles on the pill, which I stopped like 6 years ago....

Vette: Acupuncture can help your soaz too, you can do both.
Good luck on your interview.

Carla: for a for you!!!

tgpreg: Great news about the CM, get to work !!!!

acrichton: OMG OMG OMG, it is a !!!! and !!!
Can't wait for your test tomorrow.

AFM: CD10, didn't even start yet. CM is still dry, trying to be positive. Can't help feeling like it will never happen...

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks girls I'm so nervous to test tomorrow. I'm nauseous but I think it's my crazy nerves. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait till tomorrow. It's gonna be a long night!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Not had a chance to go through the latest posts as my mobile phone makes it hard so will catch up when I can use the laptop tomorrow.

Update on me. I am now CD46, never had a cycle this long before. August was 42/43 days but I had a hsg that month and think it whacked my cycles out as my cycle after was 19 days!!! Before that, longest was 38 but the majority are usually 33 days ish. No idea if I ovulated this month, let alone when. No signs of pregnancy just mild cramping a few times a day for a week or two lasting no more than 5 minutes.

Soooooo scared to take a test in case it is negative and then it will make me panic over why I haven't had a visit from AF! May test Tuesday as it will be CD49 and 7 weeks since my lmp (2nd Oct!!!!)

10 years ago

acrichton,

I totally get the anxiety. After my first loss, when I saw the positive test, I had a full anxiety attack. I spent a whole week sick to my stomach, not eating, laying in bed, just staring at the wall trying not to hyperventilate. It was one of the most miserable weeks of my life.

And guess what... I still lost that baby. My worrying and anxiety didn't help at all. It didn't make me feel better, and it definitely didn't change the outcome. All it did was make me and my DH miserable for a whole week.

I regret my reaction. I wish I had just stayed calm and enjoyed the time I was pregnant. Because between me seeing that positive test and starting my miscarriage, I had a little one in me. I was pregnant! It should have been a happy time.

That was what I told myself with my third pregnancy. I was more calm, I let myself smile, and just be happy in the moment. DH and I would hug each other, not saying anything, but just look at each other knowing that we had our baby at least at that moment. I was still guarded- I did not get excited. No looking at pictures of nurseries, or baby names, or joining a birth group. And when that pregnancy ended, it was very sad, but that short pregnancy is a fond memory. At least I have that.

I guess after all of my long-winded words, my advice is to try to remember that one day, this will be a memory, whether baby sticks or not. It's up to you to decide if it will be a miserable one or a sentimental one.

And lastly, don't despair! This could be the one for you! My fourth one finally took. We never thought we'd see the day where I made it to the second trimester. I really believe you can make it there one day, too. This could be your time! Stay realistic, and optimistic. And be happy in the moment!

And since you asked, I'm doing great! 20 weeks tomorrow, and we barely found out yesterday that we're having a little girl. We are planning on naming her Rose. I can't believe I'm halfway there.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

To the ladies that temp:

How many days do you have the wet/EWCM before your actual O day?

I am CD 10, and noticed earlier that I had somewhat yellowish lotion-like CM, and as the day progresses it's getting more "wet" feeling and is starting to stretch a teeny tiny bit (like 1/2 and inch) before breaking. I know what EWCM looks like, but I've never had it this early in my cycle and it's not stretching nearly as much.

Am I about to O? Have I missed the window or is my fertile window just beginning since I just started having an increase in CM today?

ANY advice/opinions is greatly appreciated!

It's so frustrating that each month I TTC my body changes signs...

User Image

10 years ago

Felurian: you may think that your words were long winded but I believe that is the greatest piece of advice that I have heard. Regardless of the outcome of a bfp there was a miracle that happened. It may be for a brief time or it may be to term but it doesn't matter. It happened. And that in itself is a gift. I long for a bfp but I will aaccept a chemical if it was to happen. I'll even take a mc if it was to happen. Just to know that my body can create something will be a blessing. I take something that glvmd said once, maybe a short lived bfp is because the soul of that child just needed to feel love for once in it's existence and then it can move on even though it was brief. I believe there is a plan for all of us and we will realize that plan when we are ready to. Until then, we will fight for what we want and help each other through these times whether good or bad. We cross each others paths for a reason. And until we know what that reason is I will be thankful for our time together. The advice given, the stories shared, the compassion and the caring for each other on this forum is a true blessing. One that will be cherished for years to come.

10 years ago

Kizzy Thank you!

Acrichton, Thank you! OMG that is the most beautiful BFP I have seen at 9 dpo! And i have had 3! FX and loads of sticky vibes. Congrats!

PBC, ask your dr to send you to a reproductive endocrinologist! Not just an Endo! Enough is enough you deserve answers and help! Big hugs!

Thanks Rebecca!

Carla, FX and baby dust for you!

Kot, thanks for checking on me... it went well.. .details below! :)

Felurian, I can't wait to see pics of Rose. Love how you announced it on FB!

AFM, u/s went good yesterday... I have 2 good follicles that are ready (one on each ovary), I do one more shot of the follistim tonight and then tomorrow night I trigger. We BD 24 hours after the trigger shot and then 12 hours after that then 12 hours after that... hubby is all sorts of excited and I am sitting here thinking what the hell?!?! LOL! Then we wait!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

acrichton - Holy crap! What a beautiful BFP!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!!

Felurian - beautiful words, dear. Thank you so much for sharing them. As someone who's lost 4, I need to remember what you said if I'm ever able to get pregnant again. You're exactly right.

cristi - thank the Lord for a good appointment! Have fun !

Kotikd - I'm glad you feel better about things today. Stuff like that can be scary when you have to go through it the first time and alone. Wednesday will come quickly!

Afm - 10 dpo. I've been on my feet since 2 today, cooking spaghetti and meatballs, marinara sauce, yeast rolls, and brownies for the Youth Event we had at church tonight. Then I got to go over and serve it, help with a craft, and then clean everything up. I'm exhausted. My head cold is moving into my chest - oh yay! - so I sound like a bull frog. Everything tastes like metal. My back hurts. My feet hurt. LOL - ok, enough whining.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. I'm just so tired, everything is fuzzy.

User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton: congrats ! That is a strong
and .

Felurian: what a beautiful testimony. You are an amazing woman.

Beauitfuldisaster: GL with testing

Kotikd: thanks. I started CM. I may start temp next cycle.

CarlaEl:

AFM: nothing to report CD 15. Noticed EWCM so with DH( planning on doing it tmrw and Tuesday as well). I have lost my appetite since Wednesday and I have been eating very little if anything. Not sure how this will affect ovulation or conception but I m that this is our month.
Tmrw starts my TWW. Girls, how do you keep from obsessing for the next 2 weeks?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo