Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 719 Replies | Last Page

While: hi! Hers the scoop:

I went for my first prenatal visit and got a beta in the afternoon on Tuesday (yesterday, 12~13 dpo), bc I had to work in the am. She said I could either go for beta #2Thurs afternoon or Friday am, but there was no guarantee I would get the results by end of day Friday if I go Friday morning. So off to the lab I will go tomorrow.

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

V-Steams are awesome. It's like a facial for your vagina lol. It sounds strange but it's great! It cleanses and tones and nourishes the vagina, the cervix and the uterus. Helps to increase circulation to the reproductive organs which helps to flush out old blood and tissue that may be left over from previous af's.
Here are a couple youtube videos about it but there are others too :This one is just kind of humorous: http://youtu.be/orniiVnjW_Y

Natural Fertility.com's video: http://youtu.be/ilfBrNLXhLo

User Image

10 years ago

I have just been looking for lots of natural ways to help fertility because we just do not have money for expensive fertility treatments plus i believe it is better for my body.
* Not that there is anything wrong with fertility treatments. I just can't afford those.*

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Ashley! I'm going to take a look at those vids.

koti- how were your test results?

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Warning-TMI!!!!
Unfortunately, I'm 100% convinced it's . I wasn't so sure this morning but as the day has gone on, I don't know what else it could be. Not sure if I miscalculated my O day or what. According to app (Period Diary) my O day was Nov 2, which we BD'ed the morning of. My cycles are 27/28 days. Anyhow, I had EWCM and lots of it on Nov 5 & 6 with lots of cramping which I figured was contributed from BD'ing. Cramping lasted about a week. According to app, I'm 18dpo today. 2 days ago, I had to really look for the blood to convince myself it was AF. There was a pin drop literally. Yesterday I had brown blood but it was so light and only on the end of the tampon. My regular periods are so heavy that I have to change my tampon every 1-2 hours and wear a pad because I leak that bad. Back to yesterday, all day I kept checking and checking thinking it would pick up but it never did. Not once, when I wiped was there any blood. Today, it's gotten very slightly heavier and more red tinged than brown. I have not had any cramping which is not normal for me. If this is , then it's the lightest one I've ever had in my whole life. Also, the only one I haven't had cramping with. Let me know what you ladies think. Again, I believe it's AF. I could be 15-18dpo depending on when I really ovulated. Took HPT on Nov 13 and it was .

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

gds- I think you should take another test. You were potentially 8-11 dpo at the time that you originally tested. Anything is possible in within 7 days. GL!!!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Acrichton, I pray your beta is good and gives you peace of mind! Testing can make us just plain crazy! Thank you... My DH is a keeper for sure... he and I have a great solid relationship and he is so super goofy! He is a fantastic dad to my 14 yr old and I can't wait to see him with a baby! It's going to be fun! As for your results, my RE told me that by the 1st day of a missed period they look for it to be over 50 and yours is! I say that is a great number! I agree with While on that though... could you go first thing in the morning and get the results that afternoon? My lab told me the test itself only takes an hour so the rest is on the dr... My RE got really good at calling me immediately because I always called them at 1 hr 15 mins! Haha! Oh and yes I believe yesterday was O day based off the pains etc. We will BD again tonight to make sure and then start progesterone suppositories tomorrow! I am in the TWW now! Eek!

tgpreg, GL and FX!

LuckyDuck, I love Thanksgiving because of the great food and I get to start decorating for Christmas! My wonderful hubby decided to keep my mind of the TWW by going ahead and bringing in some of the totes of Christmas decor so I can start early! I am so excited! I hope your grandma sends you the greatest gift ever. My best friends Grandpa passed away yesterday and on Sunday he told her to tell me "not to worry he will still see my baby when she is here"... he was always encouraging me and told me all the time that "babies are everything"... when she told me that last night I lost it. Maybe they are up there preparing both of our sweet babies! :) Sounds like you have a great plan... Christen every room in that new house! LOL

Rebecca, thank you! I am keeping everything crossed for your miracle!

SMC, sending lots of prayers and baby dust your way!

Kot, thanks I hope we caught at least one! It is weird not poas, no temping nothing! They want me to have an mental vacation and let my body do the work... LOL! Yeah right! Mental break my butt! Sounds like a great plan you have going there... how did the test results go? Anxious to hear!

Lacey, congrats!

Hello Ashley!

GDS, I agree with Blushing.. maybe you should test again! FX for you!

AFM, 1 DPO! TWW will hopefully be a little easier as my sweet DH is bringing in the Christmas decorations and not thinking I am crazy for decorating early! We always decorate on Thanksgiving night, but he really thinks it will help me stay calm... haha... we will see! I hope everyone is having a great night!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
I had cramps and O pains that gained speed and became more intense as the day went on yesterday.
I did a lot of reading that all the pain could be the release of the egg
So I don't really knows what it means. All I know is, we bed during all of my EWCM and if that doesn't do it, then I am at a loss.
I never get multiple patches of fertile cm so this was my one shot.
I am praying it was enough, my body gave me all the signs it could and we are done.
Our schedule's are weird the next few days anyways so I don't think we will be able to BD again for a while.
I have a long couple of weeks ahead of me so will pop in here or there.
I try not to symptom spot because it's unreliable.
Good luck ladies!
I hope we all get beautiful summer babies!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

koti- Normal temp is what I am planning to do, Got to get the thermometer by this weekend. Oops... However, need to read more on it. I'm on CD7 today and going to try on OPK soon as my shortest cycle -24days and longest 30days. based on last month am on 27 days, OPK+ on CD12, hence I thought I should try on CD7 instead :p
As for the dye test, yes it sounds and truly horrible and painful, that shall be our last resort together with sperm test. As I keep mentioning to DH probably due to his much caffeine intake and smoking habits that he should really looking in cutting down faster. As for accupuncture, the appointment or consultation is next Monday and will decide the next course of action. I am hoping for Thanksgiving sticky....
I am hoping for more time, as I am schooling and working at the same time. Hope that I can find a time for yoga asap.

Blushing- I'm currently doing the massage on my self based on the website learning. Not sure if I am massaging too hard, last night I felt warm after massaging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpJLfLHe0B0

Cristi- That's so sweeeeet of your DH.Awwww.... for mine, he used to say: CHARGE!!! now he says, lets lie down for 5-10 mins as age is catching up on me, maybe they swim slower. LOL

Lacey- Congrats!!

I hope I have not missed out any one of you.

I will definitely update all of you on the consultation and progresses.

I love this support forum too much!!

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Woke up this morning and flow is brown again. Still nothing when I wipe, only on tip of tampon. I've been having slight cramps but nothing like normal AF cramps. I've been nauseated and super hungry. I want to test so bad but my stubborn self keeps saying it's just AF.

Again, this is the lightest cycle I've ever had my whole life. Usually it's full blown with lots of cramping, changing tampons every 1-2 hours, lots of clots, and definitely no brown.

This is all different for me.

Went to Dollar Tree last night and bought a HPT but haven't taken it.

Determined to call OB/GYN and see what he thinks.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo