Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 719 Replies | Last Page

pennylane thank you for clearing this up for me!!! I'm hoping for a BFP this month. :))

User Image

10 years ago

Acichton, the test looks good. I hope the cramps lighten up quickly... I would say no more heating pad though... raising the temp of the uterus isn't good. I know it is hard because that helps with the cramps, but better safe than sorry. Praying for you. Call your dr and get a blood test! That way it is documented early and they can compare your numbers and stuff, not to mention it will help calm your nerves and make you feel a little more at ease. Oh and drinking lots of water can help with the cramp too.. Sticky Sticky Vibes being sent your way.

Rebecca, thanks! I know what you mean... I worry about everything before the fact. Like I have decided when I get pregnant again I am going to start off treating it like I have gestational diabetes (I never have had it, but I am overweight) just to see if I can preven any problems further on. I am making myself crazy I think. Haha! I hope you get to feeling better and get some sleep soon. It sucks being sick, but maybe it is a sign for you! FX and Baby Dust.

LuckyDuck, congrats on the new home. Hope you get settled in and catch that egg... that would be a great start to the new part of your life. FX.

Penny, yeah I only O with Letrozole, but after 3 m/c in 10 months they decided to do the follistim too to see if it helps and trigger earlier... who knows! FX! Gotta love the progesterone suppositories... not really! Hopefully we both get our BFPs and they are healthy!

Genie, thanks... I trigger tonight so will O Monday night or Tuesday morning! Happy belated birthday. Hope they get the hubby rescheduled soon... that is a bummer. I think you still have a chance to catch the egg. FX and Baby Dust!

Beautiful, thank you! FX you get your BFP! Baby Dust!

AFM, totally psyching myself out over the trigger shots. I took them out (because the pharmacist said they won't sting as much at room temp) and the needles are MUCH bigger than the others. :( I am going to suck it up and do this because my future depends on this! I will have my healthy baby! Hubby is gearing up and all excited for tomorrow night (we finally get to BD again) and then he keeps reminding me.. ."the dr said 12 hours after that too" haha... yes dear I know!

Sending loads of baby dust and sticky vibes to you all.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

acrichton: This is only my 2nd cycle TTC. I'm hoping it won't take too long! But my cycles can be on the longer side, so it feels like forever sometimes! Your tests still look great, by the way! I'm hoping all goes well for you!!

tgpreg: and for you!!

felurian: I love the way you announced the gender! So cute! Congrats!

Genie: Good luck! I hope you catch the egg this month!

I took an OPK today even though I knew it would be negative. I think I'm a POAS addict in the making Just noticed that CM was increasing, even though it's not EWCM yet. I'm just hoping this cycle won't be as long as the last one!

and to you all!

10 years ago

Hi ladies!! I am checking in August Forum...

A brief about me

I'm 34 this year and he is 38. TTC since April. Haven't been using any tools to aid in monitoring ovulation except for an app " My day". However, seems like always wrong timing. Finally, October this year, decided to use OPK. and I think, I ovulate round CD12 / CD 13. I'm really hoping that I can have July baby. As I experienced EP 8 years ago and lost a left tube.

Using this OPK is to determine that I am still healthy to ovulate and eggs are still fine. Now that I missed the July baby... will keep on trying and likely to include in yoga and accupunture to see if that can improve?

And a BIG Hi to all of the ladies here...

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Morning!

Cristi: good luck today!!!!! I'll be thinking of you! Hope the shots aren't too painful for you! Have fun BDing :)

Sugar: hello!

Genie: happy belated! I bet I know what you wished for!

Afm: woke up at 5am to test, was too excited to sleep.

Felurian suggested I compare the first test with today's and I see progression! I'll call the doc today for beta script. Stick baby!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton, thanks I did okay... the medicine going in was worse than the needle. Ha! YAY for another good test and progression. Let us know what your beta is... sticky vibes being sent your way. Grow Baby Grow!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
CD9 today.
My plan for today is, of I see EWCM then tonight I will be throwing on a little sumthin' sumthin', get dinner going, and jump on Hubs tonight!
It is rare that I am home before him so I will be using it to get him excited!
Otherwise, if EWCM is quite there yet, we will maybe wait til tomorrow and stick to the every other day plan.

Really hope God hears my prayers this cycle.
I would love to share the good news with family during the holidays!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Arichton Congrats on the BFP!! Can't wait to hear about your beta results!!!

Crisiti FX'd for you this cycle!! And so glad to hear how excited your husband is!! That's so sweet.

LuckyDuk Congrats on the new home! :)

Genie Happy Birthday (I'm a little late, sorry!!)

AFM: I am still hanging around. First visit and ultrasound scheduled for Friday, Nov. 22 Only about 5 more days of waiting

10 years ago

Thanks, everyone! I really hope the new home is full of baby dust. I'm refusing to decorate one of the bedrooms because I keep telling my Husband we will be pregnant soon and I don't want to waste money on furniture we don't need. ;-) I'm CD9 today and should O around thanksgiving!

Acri- can't wait to hear your beta results!

Fleurian - love the pics, your bump, and that the baby is a princess!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Well, my follicle measured at 19 this morning so they gave me the trigger shot.

Cristi - I agree. The medicine hurt more than the needle for sure!!! It's kind of a relief KNOWING that I will ovulate within the next 24 hours or so rather than just hoping. I'm hoping this helps keep the stress down and in turn just creates an overall better environment.

Acrichton - I'm looking forward to hearing your beta results. I'm hoping you've started a trend for the August board.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo