Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Ok I Took One With SMU, What Do U Girls Think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=198588

No More Testing Till Tomorrow. My Husband Has The Tests Lol

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

acrichton !!!!!!!! That's definitely a positive. I would go and get a urine and a blood test from your doctor :)))

User Image

10 years ago

acrichton - your tests look great! Maybe the 2nd one was slightly lighter because your urine wasn't as concentrated? But whatever the case, it doesn't seem so much lighter that I would worry. Hope your cramps settle down, but I always get those in the beginning, too. I'm so happy for you!

steph - welcome! Good luck to you.

gds3 - to you, sweetie. I know hearing the news had to be tough, even though you love your siblings and want the best for them. Hang in there.

cristi - I pray you catch the egg and can have a stress free pregnancy. I know exactly what you mean about worrying over a m/c. I don't know if I have the strength to go through another one, either. I lay in bed last night, worrying over if it would be ok for me to cook for everyone at Christmas if I get pregnant before we go, and if I could ever forgive myself if we lost a pregnancy while we were down there. Silly to worry over something that hasn't even happened yet, but I'm really good at it. But I'm going to try to take a more positive outlook.

Afm - Lay in bed awake most of the night. I tried watching TV, then turning the TV off, but I just couldn't fall asleep. Got so hot, I had to get up and turn on the fan. I thought it was the progesterone messing with me again, but my dh woke up around 2am and told me I was burning up. Surprise! I was running a fever over 100 degrees! I was finally able to fall asleep around 3 when the Tylenol kicked in. I hate being sick! But in the back of mind, I'm wondering if I could be pregnant and my immune system is down? Started feeling cramps and a stretching/pulling sensation in my uterus during the night, too. I'm going to try to hold off testing until closer to next weekend.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
CD 8 today! We just got it in after a failed attempt yesterday, hips up for 15 minutes and had real watery cm as well.
We will see how the early part of the week goes!
I hope we are blessed with a bfp this cycle!

Achrichton! So excited for you! Try not to worry too much, that is a beautiful positive!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Hello! It's been a few days. We moved into our new home. I'm CD8 today. I O in about 10 days.

Achri - Congrats!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton!!!
I am soooooooo happy for you my dear!
Enjoy!!!!!
Felurian i love your words

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

acrichton, the urine quality definitely makes a big difference. Test again tomorrow and compare yesterday's with tomorrow's. That's the easiest way to tell progression this early on.

kotikd, here is the picture I shared. I put the caption, "We went shopping after our doctor appointment today!" And people got it! I wasn't sure if they would. I also posted the one on the right in case they were still confused.
http://i.imgur.com/lgyu1OH.jpg

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Felurian i loved the pictures!!!!
How cool!
I see soooo much happiness! !!

Thank you for sticking around!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Cristi - I didn't do follistim. I'm still new to the medicated cycles so starting slow. I did just plain clomid back in July but it ended in a chemical, so my dr thinks that I do O on my own with it. We are doing the trigger shot just to guarantee it because it's $1,000 a cycle where I go because I live near the stupid expensive Main Line suburbs of Philadelphia. I'm a late O-er, too though. Even medicated my eggs aren't ready until CD18 but he thinks it's ok. I think my big hurdle is a luteal phase defect so I'm going to do progesterone suppositories this cycle and hopefully that will help get a beanie to stick. Here's to hoping is a good cycle for us both!!

10 years ago

Felurian - love the picture! So sweet.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo