Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,
CD1 today.
AF came right on time.
I have had every emotion in the last 24 hours.
I called my Gyno, and the earliest I can get to talk with her is one month from now.
That gives me one last cycle of no intervention.
I bought some FSH tests to see where I am at and he able to relay it to her.
I also bought Fertilaid as tomorrow is the last of my prenatals.
EPO seemed to do wonders for my cm so I will start those again today.
As far as BD.....well, I guess we will try to make it happen a few times a week for the first couple of weeks as I O by CD 15 and try not to stress too much.
I really got over zealous this last cycle.

I'll be on the September board here and there, who knows, maybe we will get a fantastic Christmas present!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Thanks @gvmdl & smc. I took a CBE digital and it said "Not Pregnant" and I pretty much just broke down completely. This sucks.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Wifey & tgpreg = :( I'm sorry. Praying for you.

GV - Hey, hon. So keeping my fingers crossed for you! I had a bad moment this AM, but bounced back from that and I'm good. :) Cd14, finally got a peak reading on the monitor, but my temp jumped up today too. FF says I should O tomorrow, so I've got a good feeling this cycle. (Watch, I just jinxed myself! Lol)

Hope everyone has a good day.

User Image

10 years ago

Wifey- I am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you. I know how it feels. Hugs :(

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca: bd! bd! bd! today tomorrow Friday sat and sun! and Monday for the heck of it :o)
bd marathon for you my friend!
I was in a funk last night, but bounced back. Nothing that a hot shower / bath cant solve ...

Wifey, don't lose hope. Sometimes the hormones aren't high enough and in your case seems to be very early right? So don't lose hope. Test tomorrow.
Praying for darker lines....

Tgpreg.... sorry babe.... it stinks ... was this a chemical pregnancy or false positives.. either way sucks... Hugs

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Thanks for the congratulations! :)

Wifey: Praying for you!! I've read that the hormone increases every 48 hours or so... Still keeping my FX for you.

AFM: Tested again today with FMU, still very faint. Looks about the same as last nights test, maybe even a little bit lighter. My temps are still way up. DH told me not to test for a few days and I should have listened to him, lol. Will probably test again tomorrow, although my goal is to not test again until Friday. AF is due Saturday or Sunday.

10 years ago

Omg, what is up with all these BFPs this month that turn out to be BFNs in the end. Seems to be more than usual. How rough. Considering I was one of them I feel for you girls.

As I mentioned, I stopped my progesterone Monday so AF can come, but she's still not here. I know it takes a few days but I'm impatient to get this next cycle going now.

I read online last night that when you take progesterone supplements, although they prolong the actual bleeding of AF, your body still starts to gear up for ovulation as it usually would. Does anyone know anything about this? For example, if you always O on day 18, but the progesterone stopped your bleeding so AF started 3 days late, the next cycle you may O on day 15. There seems to be several women who this has happened to on the various baby sites I've browsed. Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with this. I'd LOVE to be able to O a bit sooner than usual.

10 years ago

OMG! I'm so damn impatient!! I caved and tested with an IC. I'm 8DPO. I took the test in the afternoon on a 3 hour hold. I swore I saw something right away, but the votes have me questioning my own eyes. I've been cramping since 2DPO, fatigue since 6DPO, on/off headache - but not severe, today I have nausea. Here's the link...only time will tell!! Please, Lord, let this be our month!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=205123

FX and baby dust!! <3 <3 <3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Kara - I see a very faint line on invert. It's still so very early though! Take one again in the morning!!! FX'd for you!

10 years ago

I think I can see the faint line without tools! I hope its a BFP!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo