Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 719 Replies | Last Page

BeautDis: Thanks for the info. This gives me comfort. However, I don't know what they will find there. All I know if that they did not agree to retest now without a colposcopy.
I hope that by the time I get the appointment, it will be clear... I just hope I won't have to wait months.

User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd - I think I know a lady who had this as well...it was probably 10 years ago. We worked together at the bank. I don't remember all the details, but I do remember how stressful and worrisome this was for her (as it would be for anyone, let's face it!), and we talked off and on about it. I believe she elected to have a procedure done, was out of work for a few days, then went back in for testing about 6 months later. If I'm not mistaken, at that 6 month checkup she was fine. They just had to monitor her a little closer for a year or two. And I can tell you she went on to get pregnant within a year of all this happening.

I know it's not the same, but my sister in law had to go through several extensive checkups before she and my brother in law got pregnant the first time. She had to have some fibroid tumors removed (and they had some kind of scare with those), then had surgery to remove a separation in her uterus, and finally they thought she had breast cancer and she had to undergo testing for that. Everything worked out well (although as you can imagine it was a stressful time for them, and the lump in her breast had to do with a messed up milk duct) but after all that was done they are now pregnant with #3.

I hope they get you back in and find that everything is ok, or if they have to do something that it's small and easily taken care of. We're here for you! Come and talk, vent, or worry any time you need to.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you rebecca

BeautifulDis., once they remove stuff if they have to or if you decide to go for a another test, you cannot TTC the whole time until you are cleared?

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

CD19 and no signs of ovulation...looks like it is going to be one of those really long cycles. hopefully not..maybe in the next few days.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Koti - That all makes sense. I had a friend of mine have CIN1 cells as well so I should know more about it then I do but it's been awhile since then. I just remember her dr telling her her what Beautiful said basically. That almost always it was treatable if it did not fix itself and rarely does it turn into anything more. I know it's still stressful though. She actually went into a bit of "hiding" I guess you could call it while she dealt with it all. This was several years ago and she's been good since and has two challenging, but wonderful boys.

AFM, I will test tomorrow morning. I don't feel pregnant. I've been sluggish. Not tired necessarily, just slow/low energy. Definitely some slight cramping that feels like pinching, but I think I get that every month. Tomorrow will be 10 or 11 DPO so could still be early, too.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!!

I'm 9/10 dpo today.....still don't feel a GD thing.

Anyone testing this weekend?

I'm excited to see some BFP's!!

I can't decide if I should bother testing yet....I was thinking maybe Sunday...but who knows!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Hey girls,
I hope you all had an amazing thanksgiving with family. The DH and I went to my inlaws. We have split custody of his girls and this year they spent most of the day with us which was nice.

Kotikd: i m so sorry to read about the test results. It seems that other people had the same condition and it ended well. I know it's easier said than done but as much as you can, try not to stress about it.

AFM: I was confused about which DPO i was yesterday but I took a test just to see and

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=203242

there was was a very faint line. It looks more darker in real life and the light in our bathroom stinks. I am 10-11DPO. I cant believe it! I took it with second morning urine (I always wake up really early in the morning to use the bathroom). I was so shocked I woke the husband from a dead sleep and kept stammering cause I couldnt even say what i saw. Eventually he figured it out cause the bathroom light was on and we hugged.
He and his first wife went through a MC with the very first child they conceived and it was very early in the pregnancy. My test line was very faint so he advised me not to become too attached yet until we are further along and the test lines are darker.
Somehow I put it out of my head and went through the whole day with his fam and didnt really think much about it.
This morning I took another one:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=203244

It's still there( with second morning urine again). Still havent freaked out but I know it's coming. I havent been on this forum long and I am not going anywhere yet ;)

User Image

10 years ago

NYCHICK...holy cow! How wonderful!

User Image

10 years ago

NYChick - Whoo-hoo!! That's wonderful news! Hopefully you just got the ball rolling!

AFM, Well, it's been a confusing morning for me. I'm not sure what I see. I had a 100% negative test the day before yesterday so all the trigger is definitely out of my system. I see a super faint line here. DH does not. I'm going to try again later today and of course again tomorrow morning. I'm not sure I necessarily trust Wondfo either. Not getting my hopes up yet.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=203266

10 years ago

Thank you Rebbecca

pennylane and tgpreg: i had no symptoms aside from some dull cramping sometimes last week. I was trying not to symptom spot but who am I kidding I was hoping to get the usual suspects( nausea, tiredness, sore boobs, smell) but I got nothing so my was a shock.
Don't count yourselves out until .

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo