Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Been giving it my best for high hopes. Pregnancy symptoms have subsided other than increased cm and increased hunger. Which is something that always happens right before AF. I am going to keep myself busy this weekend and try and forgot that is due on Monday. If by chance on Tuesday, the ugly beast hasn't made her appearance, then I will test.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Well we had our first appointment today. Thankfully I like my new doctor even though I now have a male OBGYN. I was really worried about that! He is a very nice doctor though and made me feel calm and comfortable. We saw the baby. I am 6w3d according to lmp and baby measured 6w1d. I was expecting baby to be a day or 2 behind because I do ovulate later in my cycle than what is considered average. We could see the flicker of the heart beat, but it was very early and couldn't yet get a heart rate because baby was so small. That is to be expected at only 6 weeks though, so I am pleased with the visit overall. I won't go back until December 19th when I am 11 weeks along.

I am still following along, but trying to take a step back from the internet in general as it just upsets me. I am living in the moment right now and I am choosing to not worry over every small thing (finally). It's all in God's hands and I trust whatever he may have in store for me

User Image User Image

10 years ago

bammom: please keep us updated =)

10 years ago

Bammon - glad to hear such a good report!

Take care, dear.

User Image

10 years ago

GV - Have you considered asking about progesterone supplements? I had a chemical in July and felt exactly how you do now. However, I got to the point where I did take it as a good sign that the sperm can meet that eggs and fertilize it successfully. That's half the battle. I did end up having low progesterone so am going to try supplements this month to see if that will help it implant since mine didn't before.

10 years ago

CD5 today. AF is easing up! I caught up on the boards.

Bam - I'm so glad you got to see the baby!

Hello to all the newbies! Baby dust!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Kizzy: glad. U enjoyed cabo!!!

Gvmdl: thinking of you!

Kara: glad af is letting up! Baby dust

Bam mom: sounds like your appt went well!!

Koti: hi!!

A f m: 8dpo. I'm so tired from work. Pretty sure I'm out this month but still "in" for a July 31 edd. Not one symptom though. :( I'm gonna take a break next cycle. I'm seriously going to drop all opk and temping and enjoy the holidays with our families. Forgot to make appt w fertility doc today but trying to do that tomorrow. I'll make it for mid January, maybe I'll get pregnant in Jan on my 30th bday, will be making that my bday wish for sure!

friends and hi to new ladies!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Penny:i will bring it up but judging from my cd21 progesterone test result it was 17. They think the level can sustain pregnancy ... my fear is that my eggs are bad in quality n they are missing good chromosomes or whatever is the case. So, i pray that i still have 1a good eggie left and that could become my rainbow... i can only hope. Thank u dear!
Acrichton rebecca n kot thank u!

Pls lets leep ea other in prayers as we have been doing. Works!

I have my ups n downs, normal....
today was an up day. I volunteered at my baby's kindergarten class...
As for acupuncture yes i am continuing.
Christi: how r the shots going?
Rebecca i hope everyone feels better soon!
Bam: wonderful! Now relax my dear and enjoy!!!!!
Sending us all tons of baby dust! !!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Koti: AWWWW thank you! I haven't been experiencing any symptoms but at the same time I am in physical therapy for injuring my soaz muscle. My hips are completely out of alignment which really hurts i tell ya. I hope all is well with you! I will be praying EVERYONE in here to get there BFP and also for those who have conceived to have healthy and happy pregnancies!

User Image

10 years ago

Pennylane, praying all goes well. I am hoping when I go in for the u/s on Saturday morning they tell me to trigger. Yay more shots. LOL! (Sarcastic I promise). Are you doing the vaginally inserted progesterone?

Kizzy, FX!

Kot thanks, I was so proud of myself... I did my first shot last night and did good! Only have a small bruise today. Have to do them nightly so I am hoping like crazy that Saturday morning I have 3 mature follicles! :) How did your u/s go? I hope all is well.

Carla, FX and prayers sent!

Bammom, Congrats and H&H 9 months! So glad all is good.

Acrichton, I think taking some time to enjoy family is a great idea. FX that you will "accidentally" get preggo while just enjoying! :)

GVMDL, that is def a concern of mine as well. I worry about egg quality... quantity I am good, but IDK about the quality and after 3 m/c I really wonder. FX and praying your eggs are great! Shots are going okay! I am ready to be done already... really they aren't that bad but for me it is psychological because I hate needles. LOL!

AFM, nothing new to report! Ready for u/s Saturday and praying the eggs are ready and healthy!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo