Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Blushing - I'm not sure, to be honest. I don't want to jump the gun and be mopey on Thanksgiving (which will be 10DPO) so I think I'm going to at least try to wait until Friday. My period is due around Saturday/Sunday because I have short luteal phases of only 11ish days, but I'm on a progesterone supplement this cycle so I'm not sure how that will affect things. I'm ready to start testing now, I just know better. :-)

10 years ago

Koti - My biggest changes with acupuncture were my LH surge. As I mentioned, in the past they were super short and I had to test multiple times a day to catch it. Usually I had a 4 hour surge. The first cycle after acupuncture I had blazing positives for 36 hours, but 3 separate days. The surge went from a Sunday evening through Tuesday morning. The other thing was EWCM. I had two days where it was just dripping out of me (i know, gross) and then another day where it was still there internally. Prior to acupuncture I had very little of that good fertile stuff. Then lastly, my after O temps used to be very sporadic. Very slow climb up, one day peak and then they'd come right back down. Not very bi-phasic looking at all. After the acupuncture they went up quicker and stayed up for the week before coming back down when AF started. On the Fertility Friend chart it just looked more like a "normal" chart than any of my past unmedicated cycles had been.

10 years ago

pennylane: That is great results. With me the surge is normally over 24 hours, but I have very little CM. As for temps, mine are textbook normally. Up the day after ovulation and stay up until day.
So where do they put needles for these amazing results?

User Image

10 years ago

Koti - I'll probably miss a few here, but she always started with one or two by my left ear. A few in my left wrist, one in my right. Both feet. Both calves. A few across my belly. In between my eyes, sometimes two. One on the top of my head. And then a few on my back which I couldn't see or feel so I'm not sure exactly where. One time she also lit some kind of herb bundle on fire and it smoked, and she just hovered that above my belly for 10 minutes or so. I'd venture to say it was stemmed from reiki. She said "babies loooove a warm uterus so this should bring some warmth to this whole area and get the blood pumping". But she also changed the needles a bit each visit depending on where I was at in my cycle. She never did the back ones when I was near my period. That was more mid-cycle. The belly ones she did more at the start of my cycle. The ear, feet, wrists and calves she did all the time.

10 years ago

Acrichton- Awesome numbers dear!!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, ladies! I hope we catch that egg!! <3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

tgpreg, Today (Tuesday) I am actually 7 dpo! :) So just one day ahead of you! I have my FX you get your BFP!

Beautiful, thank you, I hope so too! FX you get some answers soon!

Penny, how funny. Yeah my oldest cat is my baby and he is always with me but each time I have been pregnant he would jump up on my lap and get right back down (within seconds) and that is when I would start testing. LOL! It's funny how they act differently! FX for you!

Acrichton, WOOHOO! Grow baby Grow! So happy for you. Sigh of relief????

Rebecca, it is funny how animals just sense it.. they know!

While, sending baby dust to you! FX for your BFP. I will be testing on Thanksgiving day!

Blushing that makes sense... only my cat abandons me when I am preggo! Haha!

Kot, thanks! I need the prayers... I want this to be the one! I am praying for you and that the dr will give you some answers soon!

Off to another wrestling meet! The busy life of an athletes mom!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

pennylane: Thank you. Saturday was my first, I think he tried to go easy on me. I just had ankles to knees, stomach and wrists done.
Maybe I will have more tomorrow, we'll see. I am very sensitive so I was hoping for thiner needles.
I guess we'll see tomorrow.

User Image

10 years ago

Good luck and baby dust to everyone .*.*.*. today is my 4 DPO and wondering if I have symptoms or just more intone to my body ? (thanks for the support)

10 years ago

Arichton: I never made it to the drs as couldn't get appointment and had stuff going on. Will go Tuesday as by then I will have missed two visits from AF so they will have to look into it no matter what haha. Congrats on the high beta number :)

Rebecca: Thank you. It is a pain but I'm trying not to stress in case that's what's delayed the witch, but easier said than done as you start panicking over what could be wrong if no pregnancy. I've stopped googling now haha.

Kotik: I did try it but couldn't find capsules and the drink version made me gag so my sister has it as apparently it brings on labour and she wants the baby out before its due date of 21/12 lol

Christi: thanks and still got fx'd for you and sending lots of baby dust.

AFM, still no AF and I still have no intention of testing again as if there still not a second line to be the cause of no AF, I will start panicking again that something is wrong and that will delay the witch more!!! In the 6yrs since I came off bcp, AF has never skipped a month and only been two weeks late a few times. Think them times was as I had major joint ops coming up each time!!! I've even stopped my exercise routine of 30-45 mins off Wii fit each day for past 5 weeks so doubt that was cause of AF being delayed. I am slightly hoping that I am pregnant and I tested early/drank too much before testing as it wasn't fmu,/just don't show positive on a hpt.... Wishful thinking I think lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo