Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Acrichton, that is great. Super excited for results! :)

So anyone that has followed me from the beginning knows that with all 3 of the pregnancies, my cat was super weird with me. He wanted to be in my lap, but once he got up there he jumped right back down. Then after the m/c he would go back to being my lap cat. Well he is at it again... I am not getting excited, but find it funny that even our new kitten isn't laying with me as much as normal. Sign? Doubt it. Fun trying to Figure them out? Always! Have a great day everyone.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Kot: Like some of the other ladies said, it was nothing to be concerned about. So try not to worry to much until you know what is truely going on. I had an abnormal pap about 6 months ago and mine turned out to be stage 2 cervical cancer. It was removed and I go in for my 3 month check-up on Monday. I'm not trying to scare you, but I wanted to share what my abnormal pap turned out to be.

10 years ago

Still sending positive thoughts to all of you. I just have to say that you ladies are so kind and wonderful, even though I do not post often it is so sweet to read the encouragements that you are writing to each other.

I took a test yesterday at 12DPO and it looked like there MAY have been a tiny positive line, but I couldn't quite tell. I'm going to test again tonight and if it's positive I'm going to give my DH the little Boston Bruins onesie that has out last name on the back as the way to tell him. Fingers crossed!

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! to all!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
6dpo today....Cristi, we are the same!
I wasn't planning to test at all this weekend but now that you said you were going to start Thursday.......well, I might cave too!
I just feel like I will be disappointed with a, hopefully, false negative.
Who knows!
I posted on my FB page that I have just been really cranky since suspected O date.
No real reason.....just pissy.
And damnit if two people didn't immediately respond with "maybe you are preggers?"
Sigh.....I don't feel anything.

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

aclark: I LOVE the onesie idea!!! and hockey! But I am a Rangers fan lol

I hope your line gets darker!!!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

tpreg: hope you get a bfp! I always hate it when people read into your mood and say that. Its like oh come on!

10 years ago

Christi: I hope that your cats being funny with you again is a good sign :) keeping my fx'd for you

Congrats to anyone who has gotten a bfp :)

AFM, I am on CD56 and nearly nearing my 2nd missed AF. Not taken another hpt since CD48 which was -ve. My LMP was 2nd October.... Think I am the last person still on the July forum :(

10 years ago

BEAUTIFUL: Ugh I cant believe your af, why is she being so stubborn!? Did your Dr offer to give you progesterone? I think when they give that to you, you take it for 5 or 10 days(??), then when you stop Af arrives? What did your Dr say about this long cycle? I cant imagine you are comfortable. I'm sorry hun.

10 years ago

Koti - I've read that as well. The 3 month thing. I did mine for 4 and a half. By then since I hadn't seen changes my neuropath said I could stop. She said it's not effective for everyone. It's one of those "don't know 'till you try" type things. Acupuncture on the other hand has the same 3 month rule and I saw changes. within 2 weeks. I think it all depends on what exactly the hormonal issues are and what your body responds to. It's so much trial and error. Good luck.

sugarandomsam - I had dampness, too according to my acupuncturist. I also had herbs she prescribed me to help with that. Sounds like they have a good plan for you. Mine also advised me to test with FMU due to the concentration of urine, but I found that I surge in the afternoon so I had stop testing with FMU. I did a bit of research and found that actually many women surge late morning/early afternoon so if you only do FMU and don't have a 24 hour surge, you may miss it. Just something to keep in mind since it sounds like you may have quick changes.

Cristi - Now that my HPTs are back to negative I'm done testing. I think I'll (try) to wait until at least Friday or Saturday. But I'm not great with willpower so.... we'll see how that goes. I love hearing about the kitty. I have 4 cats myself and I watch them very closely around this time for changes in how they act around me. One of mine has been my bff all month and I've wondering if it was due to all the hormone differences with clomid and the HCG trigger. Usually he's a daddy's boy so it's definitely not the norm for him to be following me around. I had a friend whose cat used to hiss at her when she was pregnant, almost from Day 1, too.

AFM, I *think* i'm 8DPO. Could be 7 depending on which site you go by. Trying my hardest not to symptom spot or get crazy about my temps. I was up to 98.5 earlier this week, then down to 98.2, today 98.0 so my pessimistic self believes I'm already on the decline so bad news bears. But I know we've had ladies whose after O temps were all over the place and they still got their BFP so I'm really trying to remind myself of that.

10 years ago

Penny- oops I didn't test for another surge since FMU. I will do a test Tmr morning before DH back from trip. Now I'm having some cramp on my lower abdomen and keep feeling bowels uncleared despite going to the loo a few times..
Back to the herbs, the Chinese powder really taste quite horrible ya?

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo