Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Kotikd: hysterectomy is a surgery that takes out your baby developing goodies. It sucks but its gotta happen sometime soon if I don't get pregnant. Too many problems with cysts and precancerous cells on my cervix. Went through 6 months of treatment back in 2006 to kill cancer cells and have been good so far but there's always that chance it will come back with a vengeance.

Pretty sure AF is on her way. Due Sunday/Monday. Backache from heck. Stomach bloated, face is breaking out, moody as all can get out. I can just feel it, usually can 2-3 days before the evil witch makes her debut.

Haven't been on birth control for over 3 yrs and my cycles are like clock work. I'm thinking I may give it 2 more tries before 2014.

to all!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Cristi you are very welcome dear!

koti I have yet to try acupuncture but currently I am in physical therapy because I injured my soaz muscle. It contracted so much that it pulled my spine to the left and my right hip bone down in the front. So I am strengthening my back and my trunk and I'm in PT until dec 5. BUT on a brighter not ladies just got an interview at a new clinic on Monday and I am hoping I do well! I really want to support my husband in this way. ð???

Thanks to all who have been supporting me and Fx'd to all who have testing coming up!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

gds3angls_ can they save one or more of your ovaries fot that you could get a surrogate in the future? I work in surgery and know that doctors try to do that for the younger patients for they can get a surrogate and for that they still produce hormones for they don't have to go into immediate menopause and have all those symptoms from the abrupt stop to the production of the hormones

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

pbc - so sorry to hear your thyroid is out of whack. My dh struggled with his for years before they irradiated it a few years back. Now he's on meds to replace the hormone. So I can imagine how frustrating it is! Praying you can get it back under control quicker than last time.

gds3 - for you. That's a lot to have weighing on your mind.

cristi - Praying for you! Hope all goes well.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

I'm thinking of all of you. I just got caught up on everyone's posts. I won't try to respond individually. I feel good hearing from those who are pregnant, I find it encouraging. Good luck to those testing soon and happy bd to those nearing O.

AFM - I'm drawing closer to either AF or a BFP. AF is due on Tuesday. I've had some intense symptoms during the week to the point that I thought AF was going to show up super early. I took my temp on Thurs morning and it was well above my usual pre-o levels so I felt assured that AF wouldn't come over the weekend. Somehow I'm very hopeful about this cycle but I don't want to be too hopeful since it's been almost 1 1/2 yrs without ever seeing a BFP. Ok, just had to vent but I'm good now.

to all. Have a happy weekend.

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
CD7 today. Started getting watery cm today. I had a rather productive morning and DH is on his way home so I think we are going to take a nap and get a little frisky this afternoon!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Girls....

Please tell me this is real.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=198391

I'm not celebrating bc I'm scared shitless. I feel like throwing up. Are there false positives with frer?????

I'm seriously freaking out. My husband was outside doing yard work and I ran out yelling for him to come in. So nervous. Af isn't due until next week. Omg please don't let this be a chemical. Please god. Holy crap.

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

acrichton, that's a beautiful positive! Sending SO many good sticky baby vibes!!!!!!!!!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Fellurian: I'm freaking out. I feel like barfing I'm so scared. Please tell me my paranoia that it's a false positive or chemical, will go away soon? I don't even know what compelled me to test? Omg I hope it gets darker tomorrow. Please, pleaseeeee get darker.

How are u progressing??? Do you know what u are having yet?

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

achricton that is a for sure positive! Congrats!!!! Will
Be praying for a sticky baby bean for you!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo