Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Cristi: you are funny! I bet it is the hormones!!! I bet you get a in 4 days. for that!!!

We do deserve all the best in 2014 , I sure hope it will be our year!

User Image

10 years ago

Kot, just one nipple hurting though? Normally my boobs hurt all over... this is driving me bonkers!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

still negative opks but I think they look more positive. hoping for tomorrow. one of the six girls at work that are pregnant announced that she is having twins and one of the others felt the baby move for the first time . I hate going to work

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Christi u are hilarious !

Kot yes I'm in the same boat
2013 sucked

Af not here yet

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Kot: 6 months ago my sister was diagnosed with the same thing. She went back for a follow up and those cells have returned to normal on their own. I had it too many years ago when I was 17 and ended up having laser surgery to kill the cells.

10 years ago

Cristi - oh my goodness, I had to laugh out loud! You're too funny! Hope this is a symptom of a BFP for you. I'm using the progesterone too, and find it very hard to wait until 16DPO. I usually cave around 10 or 11 DPO. Good luck! Oh, and maybe you can post a picture of your decorated house for us to enjoy!

SMC - so sorry honey. I understand how you feel. I'm dreading going to VA for Christmas and seeing my 6 month pregnant sis-in-law.

Penny - It's very, very, faint, but I think I see something! Are you going to test again tomorrow?

Well, I got another high on the monitor today, still no CM, ovary pains, or anything else. Still lightly spotting from AF. But I've decided to just try to leave it alone for right now and enjoy my dh. I love this time of year. I made way too much food yesterday, but that's ok. Today we took the kids to a local tree farm and cut down our own tree, then took a hay ride. Santa drove the tractor, so my dd had a blast with that. But it was COLD. So cold it gave me a headache.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

User Image

10 years ago

Nychick84: on the .

Kotikd:I have had abnormal Pap smears since I was about 21. I've always been at high risk for cervical cancer. I had 3 babies by the age of 21, so they always advices that I got a hysterectomy. I refused. I've since divorced, got engaged, and ttc with my new hunny. He knows my history and all we can do is pray. I was going every 3 months for paps, then every 6 months, and now once a year. Every time, my results are abnormal.

Not sure what day I am since cycle was so messed up.
I'm thinking CD10 and ovulate on 12/3. So happy that I got BD today and will hopefully BD again in the next few days.

Fiancé has been having problems and has refused a doctor but I'm making him go.....praying it's nothing serious but given his family history and his problems worsening, we can only pray everything is ok.

and to everyone !!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Came back to some exciting news on here!!!

Congrats Nychick and pennylane on your 's !!! and for both of you ladies!

I hope everyone else is doing great!

AFM: I believe I O'd on the 23rd or 24th. Noticed a slight temp rise on Sunday, then a larger temp rise on Monday and it's been up since! That makes me 5 or 6DPO. Trying not to symptom spot, but I think we all know how that goes...

10 years ago

Rebecca, I will see if there is a way to upload a video on here... if not, then as soon as we get it uploaded to youtube I will post the link! :) Yeah the progesterone causing us to wait is a lot of crap! LOL!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hey all sorry to go MIA but I'm back! I am four days late BUT neg tests. HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING. Please cross your fingers ladies so that I can announce a pregnancy for Christmas ð??? hope all is we with everyone. Talk soon!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo