Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Acrichton- WOOHOO! Those results were awesome! My doubling time was 39.6 hours so yours are even better :) Glad you got to see the sac and I am glad that they are being cautious with you. It is much more comforting that way I think, because you know they are on your side and doing all they can for you.

We did have our first ultrasound at 6w3d and the baby was there, in uterus, with yolk sak and a little beating heart! Baby measured 6w1d at the time, which is perfect really because I ovulate later than the average lady. We did get to see the flicker of the heart beat but unable to get a heart rate because baby was so small still. Doc said we caught it right at the beginning of when we would have been able to see it via ultrasound so it was very early, but he seemed pleased with all he saw.

My symptoms are stronger in the morning, I get an upset stomach that ranges from mild to "hey, maybe I am about to throw up" depending on the day. I have only thrown up once though so that is good. I am pretty good at avoiding what food doesn't smell good at the time and I think that helps a lot. I didn't even ever throw up until after I was 7 weeks so it took a while for me to get to that point. Being sick at all is new for me though because with ds I had no sickness at all. I was just hungry all the time. So I am hoping its our little girl this time
Other than nausea, just dog tired all the time. Again, it's worse in the mornings.

SOOOO happy for new 's and I am still following along with you ladies, rooting you on!!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Awww....acrichton, I read your last post and smiled so wide.
What a wonderful feeling!
I cannot wait to have the same one!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Acrichton.. .your numbers look awesome! Glad your doctor is being proactive. Dont let that scare you..be thankful.

Bammom..the only pregnancy where I wasnt sick was my first. All the others i was low level nauseous all day. Glad you get a break from it, and seem able to manage it. To be honest, i would gladly be that sick again if it meant i got a baby.

Kizzy...gl hon, i know the wait is tough. Hope to hear good news.

Gv...love how cool you are this cycle! Praying for you dear.

Pbc...glad you got the referral from friends. Nothing worse than wasting time. Keep us updated.

Afm...dont know how to handle this anger i feel. Its worse than the sadness.

User Image

10 years ago

acri - I'm glad you saw the sac!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Tpreg: Wanna Know What Is A Great Natural Remedy If You Have A Yeast Infection And Don't Want To Use The Creamy Crap, Tea Tree Oil Soap. Swear By It!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca: Hope You Feel Better Soon, We Are All Rooting For You

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

arichton, yeah! Fantastic numbers! I had a lot of cramping with this pregnancy. It felt like AF. I'm SOOO glad you got to see the little sac! Everything is just as it should be right now for you! I hope things continue to be well and that you see the little fetal pole next time :)

bammom, glad you got to see the heartbeat! It's definitely one of the best moments! You'll get a heart rate next time, for sure. :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Acri yogurt works for me
As well as vinager n water.

Every time it get itchiness it turns out I'm pregnant.
In march n now, same thing so I called my doc n he said that both times in the past w my girls I had it too according to his records.

I don't get the sore breasts but I get itchy?!? Lol had to be me!

Happy weekend darlings!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Bammom- That's awesome! I don't blame you for staying away. I'm happy you are able to stick your head in here to check in on us. FX'd for you to get your baby girl! I did pretty well with the procedure today! Thanks for asking.

rebecca- You will be just fine temping. I actually enjoyed seeing the way my temp correlated with my CM, CP and Oing. Hopefully, you won't become too obsessed. I was angry at the start of this cycle as well. As the days pressed on I begin to feel renewed. I hope that is the case for you as well.

acrichton- Thanks for the well wishes! I'm sure all of your cramping and boob action is a good sign. Wooohooo those numbers look awesome! I'm happy you went in for an u/s. You are in my prayers!

Cristi- You could try a portion of the fertility message I do post O. Its really simple, you lie down and put a pillow under your knees. You would then make like an upside down triangle with your hands and place them over your belly. Its a uterus warming technique but it puts me to sleep soundly. "Making Babies" recommends it from O until BFP because it also aids with implantation. I also do the breathing exercises along with it.

GVMD-Thanks for the prayers!! Babydust!

Mylucky- If it makes you feel any better, I don't do opk's at all. I'm trying to keep my stews level down.

tgpreg- You can always come here to vent if you need. Lord knows I've done my share of it here.

pbc- Good for you!!! Hopefully, you will be pointed in the right direction soon.

Kizzy- How are you doll!?! Hopefully, the witch will stay away1 Hopefully, you are so healthy that you would not be compromising anything just in taking the next step. GL in your research.

AFM-Thank you guys for the well wishes! The procedure went well. No endo!!! I had one adheasion on my right side which is where the ectopic was. He lazered it off, cleared my tubes and told DH that should take care of our TTC issues. I pray he's right!!! I'm in a little sore but nothing that requires any heavy drugs. I'm going to take some excedrine before bed just to be sure I'm do end up waking in pain.
Like Kizzy and I believe Koti, I have issues with wanting to do things a naturally as possible. In fact, I still feel some type away about the antibiotics they gave me via IV today. I know that they are necessary though. I feel so much better having some answers now. When it comes to the extra help, my concerns are the health of my baby. Iâ??m starting to realize that God just wants me to trust Him in the process weather that means to work with the RE or doing things on my own. I'm learning to let go and trust in Him that he will give me the desires of my heart one way or the other.
PS I'm sure you guys are going to have to pull out one of my â??pep talksâ?? on me sooner or later. LOL! Have a beautiful weekend girls!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Hi beautiful ladies,

How are you all today? Don't mention about the video ( fertility massage) I believe we are all here to support each other.

The journey on TTC could be tough on us. Its weird when in our 20s, at the peak stage of fertility, financial and emotionally we may not be be at best. Now that some of us are in our 30s, should we say we are finally able to settle down, however facing some obstacles?

Yesterday, I went to the pharmacy just to get thermometer as per @koti advised, yet the funny thing is I TOTALLY FORGOT TO GET THE THERMOMETER yet I bought Blackmores (pre-conception) Conceive well Gold. I am a little confused, as I am on Folate for about 3 months now. Anyone can advice me the differences?

I did my OPK yesterday ( Negative on CD7-8) Am trying for tonight and see what will happen.

Many people telling me that - " Chill, take it easy. You don't think about it, you'll get sticky" Well... I am not sure how you ladies think. TO me, Im like, seriously?? Thats easy for you to say.... for me in particular that is trying so hard. I am trying to take it easy though....

WOW, seems to much of a complaints? Anyhow, anyway all the best to all of you ladies...

I am going for my first zumba lesson today. Will keep you posted on the updates.

Cheers, to all of you!

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo