Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Koti: Thanks for the reassurance! I got a new job recently and am working both of them for now until my 2 weeks is up at one of them! I'm trying not to worry too much and stress out about it. So far, so good! Just really tired! My sleep has been out of whack. I took another OPK today and compared it to the previous ones and they look the same, so no sign of a surge yet for me. CM has increased a lot the past few days, but I remember last cycle when I was only tracking CM, (TMI) I had creamy and sort of stretchy for about a week before I finally noticed true EWCM. Thanks again for your help! :)

10 years ago

Nychick, thanks! For us it is a matter of hoping for a healthy sticky baby! :) FX and baby dust to you!

tgpreg, FX you caught the egg!!

sugar, my DH will rub my tummy after we BD and say "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" off of Finding Nemo. LOL!

LuckyDuck, this is going to be a great Thanksgiving for you I just feel it!

While, as long as your level was back to 0 you are good. Like you said, with it being so early I am sure your uterine lining is good. Yay that the DH's SA came back good. Praying this is your cycle. And I have to say WOW on not having a pregnancy test in your house... I am impessed! Baby Dust!

Kot, you crack me up!!!! I am almost 100% I ovulated today actually. Crap IDK... I am so lost without my OPKs... haha! The RE said I would O from the right but I have had O pains from both sides! I can't wait to see what happens! I am counting today as O day! Eeek! Praying all the test results come back exactly how you want them.... FX!

Carla, sorry the witch got you. Baby Dust!

Kizzy, still praying for a BFP for you!

PBC, if there is more than one can you record the reactions? Pretty please. LOL

Sending baby dust and sticky vibes to all of you... oh and sanity to get through the TWW (if you are anything like me ha).

AFM, I am pretty sure based on pains today was O day and it felt like it was coming from both sides... this should be interesting when I go in for an u/s in a few weeks!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

ugh..Test Line Is Lighter Today. Cramping. Ready For Whatever Happens Next. Waiting On Beta. Its Gonna Be A Long day

Edit:Tested W Smu, It's Darker. No More Test For Me (Well I'll Try)

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Cristi: your DH sounds so sweet!! Hes going to make a good dad! I love finding nemo

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
Guess what? We were able to BD last night again!
Woop!
I think my ticker says today is O day, but I'm not sure yet.
We will see how my cm is today.
Hubs won't be home for any action tonight, so we will try and BD Thursday for good measure.....and maybe Saturday too?!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Cristi - I hope you're right!!! Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays. My Grandma that passed away in July, loved the holidays, too!!! I hope she helps send us the best gift ever ;-)

AFM - I'm CD11 today. I'll start OPKs on CD 13...I usually O between CD18-20, but I have gotten a surge slightly earlier before, so I'd rather be safe than sorry. We're BDing every other day until I get a positive OPK, then we will BD that day plus two! I hope that's a good plan :-) Also, we had a family member living with us since 2009 and he just moved out when we bought our home...TMI - it's like we're in the honeymoon stage again. Uninhibited sex is amazing!!! I really hope and pray that it's our month :-)

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

yayyyy tpreg!!

tara: hehe you guys are def like honeymooners!!! All the rooms should be the goal!! :)

10 years ago

mylucky - hahaha, you made me laugh! My mom lived with us for 3 years after our first was born, in a very small house. I missed her when she left, but I know exactly what you mean! Have fun and .

tgpreg -

cristi - I'm so excited for you!

pbc - Good luck to you too. I'm keeping my and for all of us. I think we're getting ready to see a bunch of !

GVMD - good to hear from you dear. I continue to pray for you. May we both be kept busy and be unable to think too much on things.

I'm basically just waiting on AF. Started cramping last night. My progesterone ran out, and the RE hasn't ok'd a refill, so I didn't get to take one last night. I told my dh it's probably just as well, and that AF will show up right on time Friday. Of course, I hope she doesn't, but I'm trying to be realistic so it doesn't hurt so bad when I see her.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm pretty sure I'm out. is showing up very lightly. Still thinking I O'd later than originally thought.

Praying that maybe we can BD around Thanksgiving and get a .

to everyone!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

There is a lot going on on this board, it is difficult to keep up.

I am CD11 today and just started opk's. all negative so far but I don't expect to ovulate until about CD19 if I ovulate at all. My sister is 28 weeks now with her fifth baby, and while i am so excited for her and the new baby I am also extremely jealous. Just trying to keep calm and focus on work, thanksgiving, and Christmas. I hope I can tell my hubby on Christmas that we are having a baby. it would be the best gift ever. I am praying for all you girls here, my sister, and of course for my miracle baby.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo