Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 719 Replies | Last Page

I went to get my after O progesterone test this morning. Last time I was super low at 6.8 so I'm anxious to get the results. She said I'd have them today. For some reason this TWW is killing me more than others. I think because in the past I had a suspicion that I either wasn't O-ing strongly enough or my progesterone was too low for implantation. This cycle between the clomid, HCG trigger and progesterone supplements I feel like I'm actually in the running for once. Ugh!!!!!

10 years ago

Penny, good luck!! I'll be 10 DPO tomorrow too. Sooo tempting to test, but I'm trying to wait until the 1st at least.

I'm not recording symptoms this time, it drove me crazy enough even when TTA! And surprise, I have hardly noticed anything out of the ordinary But yesterday and today, I've had some tiny, not really painful cramps just below the button on my jeans. Yesterday it happened when I would sneeze or cough and they lasted a few seconds or a minute, but today there have also been some spontaneous ones. I'm guessing it's probably some new weird AF thing, since my last two cycles have also had different cramps from my usual, and different from each other. But, but... ah! Can't stop thinking about it! Help me not to fixate?!?

10 years ago

Rebecca- Thank you!

Cristi- All the best!

Koti- Finally I got the thermometer. today I woke up to 35.8 degree.
After which, I tested again and this time OPK (-) based on CB digital the BIG FAT O appeared on screen today. The smiley disappeared. I dunno when but am certain CD12 and CD13 its still there. I supposed now the window is close and I am officially in the TWW. Pray hard!
Not sure why, while showering earlier, I actually can feel my cervic, low and not very hard. I mean this is the first time I am feeling it cos most time, couldn't or didn't remember to do so. Is this normal even?

Today, woke up and feeling so tired. Having slight headache.Its definitely not a symptom. Just curious how all these can come while I am waiting :p

Once again beautiful ladies including myself! Good Luck! Sticky beans!!!!

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Hanukkah! I'm 1DPO today. We BD Sun, Mon, and Tue!! WOO HOO!!! FX and baby dust!!! I'm praying this is it!! I'm doing the pineapple thing. It can't hurt. I also did more research on the pineapple...you should eat it on an EMPTY stomach! Otherwise the enzyme is used to aid digestion rather than going into the bloodstream.

Have a wonderful holiday/s!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

User Image

10 years ago

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Be safe

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving To You And Your Families! Good Luck To Anyone Testing Today!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!!!!!!!!!!!! Gobble til you wobble! Lol

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving Americans!! And Happy Thursday everyone else :-)

I'm going to wait to test until tomorrow I think since I may only be 9DPO depending on what site you go by. Tomorrow I'll be 10/11 so I feel like my odds would be better.

xoxo

10 years ago

Happy thanksgiving to all of you!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo