Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Checking In!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

I always say this, hate to see everyone here, but glad of course too for the support we give one another.

My plan to totally keep DH in the dark about my cycle worked! He thought I was ovulating (don't know why) and kept saying how he was going to "plant a seed," but I told him AF is coming. He was shocked. So from here on out I will not be telling him (unless I have to for IUI or some kind of procedure) as he felt no pressure this month.

I already knew AF was coming but got the first signs of her tonight, blah! I expect to be full CD 1 tomorrow.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I am new to TTC and just looking for some support! I'm 21 and DH is 28. We've been married for 3 years now and we decided to start trying for baby number 1 in September! Right now I am on CD 2 of a 34-37 day cycle. Although last cycle was 46 days and cycle before was only 28 days! Didn't use anything for this last cycle besides checking CM. This time around we're going to try OPKs! I haven't been on BC since we first got married, and most cycles are pretty regular, minus one or two random long cycles (probably due to stress...). I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Good luck and lots of to every one here! I hope we all get our BFPs!!!

10 years ago

Still following my beautiful ladies here. FXd for lots of bfp's!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I'm here.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for making an August board. I am still waiting for AF to show up, but I started taking provera so we shall see.

My DH and I have been married since August 2012 and we were not trying/not preventing until about October or November after our marriage. in January 2013 i went for my yearly exam and decided to finally bring up the troubles i have been having with my cycles. after some testing i was diagnosed with PCOS and started using provera to bring on AF. i also started with some diet changes and exercise to help loose weight. i tried metformin for awhile and i hated the way it made me feel so i stopped. in april 2013 we started using clomid and were unsuccessful for 5 months. i switched ob/gyn during this time and stopped temping and stopped clomid. DH had a semen analysis that showed slow motility, slightly lower normal percentage of normal looking sperm, but a count 5x normal. they said his semen was thick so in an attempt to loosen it he has been taking guafenisin and a mens daily multivitamin. i take a PNV, and folic acid. my new ob wanted me to try metformin again so i started that too in september. here we are a little over a year later and no baby. 6 people at work are pregnant and my sister-in-law just had a baby and my sister is having her fifth baby in february. i had a pregnancy reading done and it said that i will conceive or find out i am pregnant between nov 23 and dec2 do that would have me conceiving this cycle, so it is right. my DH and i are so ready to be parents. when i was a little girl and they would ask me what i wanted to be when i grew up i would always say "i want to be a mommy". we are just waiting for our miracle child.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Hi girls, I'm here! Gooooo team August!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Well I didn't even realize it, today is mine & dh's 9 year wedding anniversary. I'm amazed. Together for 17 years, married for 9. How he's put up with me for this long, I guess I'll never know...lol

10 years ago

Stephc: Welcome, always nice to have new people here. You should also try to temp this month, it will give you an idea of when ovulation has passed and will corroborate the CM.

SMC: Seems like you had a long journey here, I am praying for your reading to be true and this being your month!!!!

Kizzy: Happy anniversary!!! At least you realized in the morning, one year I only realized it was our anniversary at 10 pm, both of us forgot that year...
17 years is very impressive!

AFM: 12DPO, I had a temp dip this morning, should be here any minute now, this means my luteal phase is 12 days since it is like that 3 months in a row since I started temping, it is not too short which is one plus.
I guess tomorrow will be CD1, maybe August baby after all? That would be a great bday gift for DH.

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Anniversary Kizzy!

Lacey- Beautiful!

Koti- UGH! The temp dip!

Cristi- Waiting on your BFP!!!

AFM- I went in to have tests for my ovarian reserve and I have a 35mm cyst on my right ovary. UGH! The RE also wants me to consider being checked for Endo because I'm not getting pregnant and I called in about back pain two weeks ago. I was in tears earlier of course, but now I'm better. All I really want is to get pregnant and bring a healthy baby into this world. Thats it! *sigh* Truth be told, I'm glad that my RE suggested the test for three weeks. We have to avoid getting pregnant this cycle which, I'm ok with because I need a break and DH was having a hard time understanding that. God sure does have a way of working things out.

BTW, I really appreciate those with recent BFP's sticking around to for support. You guys are the best!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo