Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Cristi- I am pretty much done with it all. I told my mom today that Iâ??m no longer going to allow all of the BS to hurt me anymore. I am just going to keep my distance. I hate its got to be that way, but I didnâ??t make it that way they did. I was hoping to see your BFP today! I guess I can wait one more day. LOL! KMFXâ??d!

Genie-UGH! AF!!! Its always good when you donâ??t have your hopes up too high. The arrival of AF is always easier that way. Feel better!

gds- Itâ??s not so weird to have someone elseâ??s symptoms. Every time one of myy BFFâ??s gets pregnant, I get her symptoms. Down to MS. KMFXâ??d for your August baby! Iâ??ve never heard about the orgasm before Oing. But i have heard that if your orgasm after your DH ejaculates it will â??suck inâ?? the swimmers.

Penny-FXâ??d

SMC- BD!!!

Koti- I really may look into that EMDR therapy. Iâ??ve been interested since you mentioned it on the last board. Iâ??m totally addicted to acupuncture for that exact reason!!!

Beautiful- GL at your appt!

rebecca- get frisky!!!

Kizzy- how are you doll?

AFM- I thought I O'd because I saw some EWCM and had O pains, but I'm not showing any pre-AF signs. Like my boobs are their normal size and I'm not PMSing. If I O'd when I thought I did, AF should be here sometime next week so I should definitely be showing signs of her arrival. Hmmmmmmâ?¦I thought I would a least have signs of progesterone increase by now. We shall see what happens at my post OP appt. next week. My RE will likely give me some progesterone to get AF started.
Have a wonderful week ladies!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

While, sorry the witch got you. Post the link to the September board when you have it please. I have a feeling I will be joining you.

Blushing, I hope it all works out for you!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies,
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was pretty packed. All of our extended family who came down for thanksgiving left yesterday so I got my life back :)

Cristi: FX for you dear. Hope this is it for you

While: I m so sorry [af] got you [sad]

Blushing: if you find out a way to deal with all the craziness of extended family please let me know. I m desperate to find out. I see you're feeling a promising absence of symptom [baby_dust] [baby_dust] [baby_dust]

Alissa: [sad] [sad]

Rebecca: woohoo get BD[bd] [sticky_vibes]

Beautiful: praying you get answers tmrw GL

MyluckyduckKara: almost halfway through TWW [baby_dust] and [sticky_vibes]

Kotikd: I m waiting to find out what your test results are. I read up on the abnormal paps and so many of them resolved themselves and the ones that didn't were fixed and women went on to have babies. That made me feel so happy for you. I know it's still hard to not be TTCing. We love you and will be there for you [hug].

Tgpreg: [sad]. Oh no. [af] stay away!!!!

Smcfuturemama: [bd] time. Can't wait for your Christmas miracle [sticky_vibes] [baby_dust]

Bammom, steph, gvmld, pennylane, acrichton, Kizzy, Alyssa, and anyone I missed, how are you doing ladies?

AFM: I woke up at 15DPO spotting some brownish CM. Scared the living daylights out of me because my period was due today.
I took a test and I was the the strongest line yet. I posted it in my gallery.
I read that it was pretty common so I feel better. My husband is still pretty unattached still and took it in stride. I think he will fully accept it once we hit the 6 weeks mark. I for one, is already becoming attached to my little bean and I m praying it sticks in there for the next 8 month. I am staying here with you ladies to cheer you on all the [bfp] to come. I know 2014 is going to be amazing

[sticky_vibes] [baby_dust] gals!!!

User Image

10 years ago

While - feel free to start a Sept. Board. Idk if one's been started yet.

Nychick - yes! I'm 6dpo today. If AF comes, it should be between the 8th and the 10th.

I hope all is well.

Cristi - did you test?

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
12dpo, I think. Took another test this morning and it was negative.
I think AF is due Wednesday or Thursday and I guess I just feel like I should see something by now?
I could have calculated my O date wrong and only be 10dpo, but still.

I feel like my boobs just got sore today and I have this weird grumbling in my uterus area, like AF is about to show up.

Trying to stay positive but...you know, I have been down this road so many times that I feel like it is just never going to happen!

I keep praying to God that he will bless us this cycle.
Who knows.

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

tgpreg: [fingersx] ! It's very easy to miscalculate O. Will you test again, or just wait for AF?

My temp is back to pre-O normal and AF is here, along with the flu, hmph. So, CD 1 today for me, but at least probably not TTA this cycle after all! If we do end up moving it'll be mid-July, and now with a Sept or later due date, not as much of an obstacle as we first thought.

Anyone find/start the September board?

10 years ago

While - honey, I'm so sorry AF came. Hugs.

tgpreg - seeing BFNs is so emotionally tough! I'm praying your days are off. You're not out until the witch shows. We're here for you.

Nychick - so glad your line got darker! Spotting is scary, but brown spotting is ok. If it keeps up, you can always call your doctor and talk with them. Believe me, I spotted with each of mine, and I was on the phone with the nurses all the time! :) They probably wished I'd stop calling, but they were always very nice.

Blushing - fingers crossed!

Afm - CD12, temp stayed low and got another high reading on the monitor. Trying to stay patient and think more about how much info I'm gathering this cycle as opposed to my chances to getting pregnant. Sometimes that's easier said than done!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!! I've been MIA forEVER! I feel guilty, sorry for not being around for the ups and downs! Congrats on the BFPs (achrichton, nychick, penny!?), and hugs for those who've received bad news or are out this month.

@kotikd, so very sorry to hear your news! I know waiting sucks, but your health is first and foremost. Praying that you get good news only over the next few months.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving, and a happy Hanukkah to those who celebrate it. I spent my Thanksgiving in Mexico, where my dad lives with his wife and 15-month-old baby. It was a nice visit, but a little awkward. @Blushing, my parents are also divorced (but only for about 2.5 yrs now), and the holidays are always so hard. It's weird feeling like the grown-up when you're dealing with your parents.

AFM, I'm not sure when I O'd this month. I've only been temping because my acupuncturist asked me to. With all my temps entered, I get an O date of cd21, which puts me at 10dpo. If I discard a few outlier temps, my O date becomes cd18, which would put me at 13dpo. I really hope I O'd on CD18, because otherwise our BD schedule was REALLY sad (only O+1).

If today is 13dpo, that's really exciting because I almost always start AF by the end of 12dpo.

Who knows though, traveling could have really screwed up the end of my cycle. I kept thinking I was about to start AF a few days ago -- I kept getting really bad PMS cramping and feeling wet *down there* -- but now the PMS symptoms have subsided somewhat. Here's hoping that I don't start AF today or tomorrow!!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Tracking my temps in the mornings. Calculating that I will O either tomorrow or Wednesday, so I'm going to try and seduce DH and follow the advice of the ladies and help those little swimmers.[woot]

I started having cramps this morning, which is normal for around O time, but had extreme nausea with it too. I swear my body is just trying to throw me off. Wishful thinking and this crazy brain of mine will get the best of me.

So glad to see some [bfp]'s on here.
Praying for all those going through some struggles.

There's always hope and miracles do happen.

[good_luck] [baby_dust] [sticky_vibes]

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Well CD 1 for me. Not surprised but still bummed. First appt with RE tomorrow.I really hope this is the beginning of me finally getting a bfp

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo