Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Rebecca, NOPE of course I am serious... this is my damn luck. I walked around the house for about 15 minutes really pissed and my husband asked what was wrong and I stormed to the bathroom to show him the test and of course he didn't understand! UGH! So then another 10 minutes of moping and then I was better. Got a few more test tonight.... so I am retesting tomorrow morning! Oh and did I post the youtube link on here of the Christmas lights? I can't remember!

Wifey, congrats lady on your BFP!

While, thank you for the new link!

GVMDL, thank you! I hope you get your BFP before your appointment!

Penny, I hope the lines get darker... maybe call and ask for a Beta just to be sure? Either way, I hope and pray you get your baby soon!

TGpreg, EEK is right... .I can't wait to see how tomorrow's test comes out! FX!!!

Blushing, I hope there is a miracle in there!

Sugar, I find humore to cope! My husband and I decided a couple of years ago that we were going to enjoy this journey and make it fun because the first year of it was so stressful. Of course the humor has helped us through all 3 miscarriages too! I hope for a BFP for all of us very very soon!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Praying for a sticky bean. BD'ed more in the last 4 days than we have in the past. Usually only once every 7 weeks or so. I'm so happy!!! DH laughed at me as I was trying so hard to seduce him tonight. He gave in and I was very surprised he did it. Praying little swimmers catch that egg and it grows, grows, grows!!! Been propped up on pillows to keep my hips up.

O day is today so I'm entering the TWW. Would be amazing to test and see a [bfp] right before Christmas to surprise DH with.

Praying for all of you!!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies who wished me good luck/answers at my appointment today. Saw a male Dr so could be the reason why I still have no idea what's going on!!

Pregnancy test was negative so he was stumped as to why I still have no period after 9weeks. He did tell me that cycles can be skipped a few times as year for no reason but admitted not usually back to back. I pointed out that since coming off bcp 6yrs ago, I have never skipped a cycle, let alone two. He asked if I'm stressed which I'm not. He suggested my diet (trying to lose weight to be prescribed clomid) could have messed it up. Pointed out that 2yrs ago I came off the steroids and my appetite was non existent and I lived on 4 slices of toast a day for 3 months and lost 4st. My cycles were still regular lol.

So now I have to wait another 3/4 weeks to see if I miss another cycle and if I do, then I will have hormone tests/scans etc done but right now, he's not worried :/

10 years ago

Beautiful, ugh and you still have no answers. Frustrating... so sorry!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi Did You Test? I'm Dying To Know

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Beautiful - what? He told you to wait? Geez...I'm sorry.

Wifey - Congratulations! That's a BFP! Woo-hoo!

gds3 - Fingers crossed!

Cristi - It's good to be able to laugh at TTC stuff, otherwise you just go crazy. Hope to hear/see good news for you. And yes, you did post the link for the Christmas video. I'm going to check it out!

sugar - don't give up until AF shows her face. But I understand how hard it is to stay positive. We're here for you - hugs.

steph - Fingers crossed!

GV - Hi! You never know until AF shows...still praying for you. I'm doing pretty good. But wait and ask me again in a week or so when I'm in the middle of the TWW! Hahaha...my mood will probably take a pretty good dip then, but I hope not.

tgpreg - this is exciting! Let us know if you test again..

Afm - CD13, and another stinking High on the monitor. Grrr...geez Louise! I'm ready for a peak already!! Deep breath, deep breath - but since I can't change anything, I'll try to chill and just take it as it comes. Still seeing EWCM throughout the day, having slight cramping, Bding EOD. Have to admit, it's been a lot of fun. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Welp, looks like my line last night was an evap. I took two this morning with fmu and nothing.
AF due tomorrow.
I'm at a loss.
Next cycle will be one full year of trying.
I guess I should get an appt with my gyno.
I don't want to be broken.
Does anyone know of dh can send in a deposit for testing as opposed to being at the office?
He really hates doctors.

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

Good morning ladies! Thanks for all the congrats!

@gvmdl, how are you feeling today? I hope AF stays away! Either way, 12/20 is just around the corner!

@myluckyduck, thanks! I hope you get your BFP in the next few days

@penny, I'm so sorry [sad] It's not over yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@blushing, I hope there is a miracle bean in there!

@steph, those are promising symptoms! Sounds a lot like how I was feeling a few days ago. Good luck!

@pbc, [fingersx] for a Septemeber baby for you!

@sugar, there's still hope! I think lots of ladies have their regular PMS symptoms before they get a BFP.

@cristi, I can't believe that test didn't work! Good luck with this morning's test!

@gds, it sounds like you've got your bases covered, good luck!

@beautiful, that sucks! Did the doctor do an ultrasound?

@rebecca, glad you're having fun [smile] Keep at it!

@tgpreg, it's still not over! Also, I think there is a way for your DH to make a deposit at home, and then deliver it (within a few hours) to a testing center. Others might know more. Good luck, girl!

AFM, I took another test this morning, and I *think* it was darker, but I'm just not sure it's dark enough. When I entered my temp in FF this morning, she shifted me back to 11dpo. I had tinkered with the temps a bit (I took out a few high ones pre-o) to get my O date earlier because I wanted to feel like I had officially missed AF (I'm silly). Even with the tinkered temps though, FF was stubborn this morning and insisted I'm 11dpo instead of 14dpo. Now I'm hoping she's right!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Here are the links to my tests this morning. Feel free to be brutally honest if it doesn't look like it's going to stick. I don't want to gt my hopes up!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=204534

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=204535

The one from this morning is probably darker, but I don't know if that means anything since last night's was likely diluted.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Wifey... I think your tests look great!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo