Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@photomama congrats girl I'm so excited for you !!

@confuzed did you test agai?

I dreamt last night that I got a very clear positive at 3dpo

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna nope I haven't unless these spurts of nausea and frequent peeing are unrelated I think the answer is clear but I plan to after the weekend as technically I'm only 1 day late, I'm taking it cautiously.

User image

5 years ago

@confused I definately think you're pregnant

I think you might be too, confused.
Bad news here, my blood level came back “pregnant” but barely, very low. I’m early though, so my doctor said there’s still some hope but I’m so fed up with all this stress that I’m afraid to test again. I’m prepping myself emotionally for a chemical.

5 years ago

@photomama no !!!!!! Just stay positive and have faith babe it'll be okay You're on my thoughts and I'm hoping this turns out okay for you

@photo aw hun, hold in there. It's a rollercoaster of emotional shit, stay positive as I said previously we're here no matter the outcome but I won't lie the situation sucks, love to you and hoping to the best outcome x

User image

5 years ago

@itsanna I'm pretty certain I am but it's staying pregnant is the issue.

User image

5 years ago

@photomama I'm sorry you're going through this scary time of wondering if it's a chemical. I do agree it's still super early and as long as the hcg continues to double, it's fine. Hugs!!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Thanks for the outpouring of support girls. I’m giving it over to God. Is anyone about to test? Anna, are you mid cycle right now?

5 years ago

I will be testing again on Saturday or Sunday! Been feeling those nagging pinching feeling for days now. Yesterday and today have been especially bad with it. Hoping it means good things!! Definitely not period cramps though. I am anywhere from 5-11 dpo.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo